Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims (27538 Views)

China Says It Conducted 'Readiness Patrol' Around Taiwan / China's Says Their Friendship With Russia Is "Rock Solid" / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Keji1012(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!!

He will report u to his daddy buhari
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Keji1012(m): 6:58am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109379197:
If you strap a bomb on your body or plan to commit mass murder you will be detained there.

That is all that matters!

All evil and wicked terrorists will rot in hell fire.

U and your daddy buhari, APC and everyone that supports buhari should be locked there

2 Likes

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Jokerman(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Calm down. Yeee who cannot think for himself. The America you are praising killed during Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They poisoned crops in Vietnam and made the country a shadow of it self. They make u and I's money valueless cause our fiat gets backed by the American dollar... They've spent billions on killing people in the middle east just because of oil and Gas. If you you could see that the ones they kill are you and me.

Why are you not concerned with what China is doing to Muslims?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by olarid01: 7:01am On Jan 15, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
What I stand for is religious tolerance. It is hard to charge those people to court since they arent in the US. The best is to still keep them away from humanity. Nothing wrong in keeping a terrorist for life in a jail without charging the bas.tard to court.

So, I have nothing to say against the US in this regard. If you can boldly put on bomb to kill others, then, keeping you without charging you is ok. And we should not pretend as if christians engage in bombing others. Only Muslims do this.

Instead of good moslims to come out and kick against terrorism, they all will defend it. Very soon you will hear this yoruba idioota Akinola, the head of MURIC (Muslim)will start saying rubbish. This is why a former friend of mine went against me that I should come out publicly and criticize moslims. I will never do that cos I know there are good moslims before I still have many of them as friends. That she lives in the US where there are very few moslims and cos the bad ones are bombing them should not be a reason for me to support her and start speaking against their religion. Mayne she should come here and I can take her to mosques and interact with these good moslims. These people are good people. I know them and they are moslims. So, I should come out and condemn them too? Condemn my good friends? It is those in the US who dont know who good moslims are. The ones there are territosts. Simple.

So, in my opinion, any bas.tard who is tired of life and wants to kill many others should be held there and if tortured. I do not care about it. Only torturing those stony hearted people can produce info to get more. They have been brainwashed. As far as I am concerned, its saste of tax money to keep them in jail l. They should be poisoned. That's a straight visa tlfpr them to quickly go get 70 virgins they have been promised. Foo.lish people.

China and Russia are just being petty. They both can use anything against the US. Russia especially is partnering more with terrorists. You can imagine a state where they supported Iran nuclear weapon project. Also, aiding Talibans. Why? Cos they want to destroy the US by all means.

For me, may US continue to reign. Say anything you want to say, US has done so much for this world. If China was the leader, we would have no access to modern tech know how. But the US always open it..The US opened coursera and the rest for free online education. Stanford Harvard, Yale papers are there...most free and some accessed with small fees. What about China and Russia? Everything is secret.

US is evil in her ways too, but regardless, she is an angel in comparison to any Islamic nation, China, or Russia..

You all better know who you side with. If China and Russia take over, just know that we will be in the dark. So, as for me, I will never talk against the US in this regard.

God Bless the US.

Are you an idiot? How many times did Muslim come out and denounce terrorist and terrorism? Hell, give me a single example where a Muslim is defending terrorism. You guys should just stop your hypocrisy, and use your brain a little.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by LZAA: 7:01am On Jan 15, 2022
beardedboy:

You're only regurgitating the thrash you've been fed.

Is it a Muslim that did all those mass shootings last year? Which of them was locked in gitmo?

I'm not a supporter of China, but if China is evil USA is devil.

Do you know how many countries USA has disrupted just because of oil, power and the legalization of sane sex marriage?

Twitter almost turned you all to refugees by fueling the endsars crises just so that they can promote the LGBT nonsense.

The truth is Nigerian christians are too sentimental think objectively. You'll align with any devil against Islam and the Muslims.

It's not new, your predecessors in Madina did worse. They were treacherous swines. They aligned with idolators and broke their vow just because of Islam and Muslims.
You are comparing serial killing(done by us citizen) to a terrorist crime committed by a foreigner grin
The US have the strongest penal system in the world so serial killers are usually locked up for life
As for china being evil,lol china is hell
The regard for human life or rights is absolutely zero
At least you can see the US slowing down or leaving where they aren't wanted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by fapcrook(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2022
Victorclean1:
China is right in keeping Muslims. Islam deserve no mercy. Their attempts to conquer China will never work unlike how so many countries fall under Islam.

Islam is not a religion but an ideology. Islam is the problem of the world and never Russia or China. The sooner the world realised this and focus their energy towards them, the better.

Any living Muslim is a potential terrorist. Believe it or leave it !!!!!!!!!!!
. See comment 'any Muslim is a potential terrorist?. Chai
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Lordedifice1: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2022
This terrorist killed people, beheaded people and someone is saying America is bad, too bad that this suicide bombers and this Islamic jihadist are Muslims.
America even had mercy on them by jailing them, they are suppose to executed long ago because this guy's are undoubtedly guilty of murder and terrorism so what is china talking about

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Jokerman:

Why are you not concerned with what China is doing to Muslims?
look @ topic on ground...
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Mandela887(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Guantanamo bay should b erected in all d parts of d world to keep terrorist...u don't treat terrorist with kid gloves...terrorist needs to get equal treatment they give others... Am advocating for more of d prison worldwide

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by LtChisom: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2022
beardedboy:

You're only regurgitating the thrash you've been fed.

Is it a Muslim that did all those mass shootings last year? Which of them was locked in gitmo?

I'm not a supporter of China, but if China is evil USA is devil.

Do you know how many countries USA has disrupted just because of oil, power and the legalization of sane sex marriage?

Twitter almost turned you all to refugees by fueling the endsars crises just so that they can promote the LGBT nonsense.

The truth is Nigerian christians are too sentimental think objectively. You'll align with any devil against Islam and the Muslims.

It's not new, your predecessors in Madina did worse. They were treacherous swines. They aligned with idolators and broke their vow just because of Islam and Muslims.

Another thing is was the person that did the mass shooting shouting in the name of Jesus or christian God? With your answer you'll know why islamic terrorists are special because you do all your terrorism in the name of allah and mohammed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Hammyaladin:
lol. Are they extremist that tag themselves Muslims, yes! Learn to differential. If a single pastor rapes a girl @ the Alta like what happen to omoren in Benin and several other churches, would it be logical to tag all pastors rapist

Secondly, America is a demon country if only you knew the amount of blood in they hands... Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Vietnam war a d several others. But because Afghanistan citizens armed themselves and fought the Russians for there own land and chased Americans out after understanding what they had in mind for there oil, the us tagged them the watered down name (terrorist) and something you can a group of people who don't bend to what You want. Lol.

Zoom and See... Dont let the media feed you lies. Where is the freedom if people can't practice a harmless religion?? Where is the Freedom if macron draws a picture of the prophet of women in it and tags it freedom....

And if you say Muslims leave on the west now. I have this to tell you. Who are the ones responsible for the war in the Islamic nations?? Well I'll leave that for you to answer

Hi,
The difference between the analogy of a pastor and terrorism in Islam is frequency of occurrence. I personally have no problems with Islam, I believe in live and let live but we can’t keep avoiding the issue of terrorism in Islam. I do not know who is responsible for wars in Islamic nations, what I know is that Osama Bin Laden and the rest are Muslims or at least claim to be Muslims.

In Nigeria for instance, there is ISWAP, BH, Ansaru, etc and these are all Islamic terror organisations. If you head to Kenya, Somalians sometimes head down there and commit terror. Do you want to look at Uganda that just accepted some Muslims and how they got there own terrorist attack just months after. Do you wanna talk about Germany and France and do you want compare them to a country like Poland that declined to accept Muslims from Middle East?

Lastly, what about our brothers that go down to Benue, east and west and kill people in huge numbers?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by blowjohn(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2022
China is talking about rights but they are quick to close down churches and mosques

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Kunja2: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Heard this place holds lots of notorious people.

Check out this power bank from Oraimo. E sharp scatter

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by adamlawal(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2022
I am a Muslim and I am not a terrorist and can never be one

Victorclean1:
China is right in keeping Muslims. Islam deserve no mercy. Their attempts to conquer China will never work unlike how so many countries fall under Islam.

Islam is not a religion but an ideology. Islam is the problem of the world and never Russia or China. The sooner the world realised this and focus their energy towards them, the better.

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by boyfrank: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2022
For Muslims like Abdulmuttalab the pant bomb wearing terrorists and ISIS fighters.
But am sure Muslims will still support China on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by jcross19: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2022
alsudan:
Expecting Muric and other Nigerian Muslim groups to jump on the bandwagon without condemning acts of terrorism that got them to Guantanamo Bay in the first place.
God bless you...
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Powersurge: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2022
daresma77:
USA is always the first country to condemn human rights abuse but they're Chief perpetrator

Jumping on what you know little about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by LtChisom: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Hammyaladin:
MashaAllah brother for telling the truth. Most of them have been fed fat with propaganda. They have eyes, but they can't see..

Let's not even talk about Hiroshima and Nagasaki... Plus what America did to Vietnam..

Lol. Nigerian Christians are the worst when they choose to be hypocritical and sentimental.

We are talking of people who strap bombs on others while shouting allah kubar, when the US were committing whatsoever you are accusing them of, were they doing it in the name of christian God or for political and security reasons?
That is what you should address and stop running around like a headless chicken.

6 Likes

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Awoleesu(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Why the sentimental approach to divert attention from unprovoked state martial onslaught on the Uyghurs by China? In fact, the Chinese government is not attacking only Muslims but also Christians...

Their propaganda on Gitmo is faulty.
Those who end up there mostly are they who think they have an exclusive right to exterminate others because of unparallel ideologies.
They should be made to understand that your right stops where others' start... Else you just have to give it up for the benefit of popular interest!

For those who will quote me in argument, remember "Islamic countries" are even worse savage than the Gitmo treatment to offenders of their ideologies... Talk of the so-called blasphemy law in Pakistan, the KSA beheading policies (under review though) and the Libya human organ trade...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by jcross19: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2022
daresma77:
USA is always the first country to condemn human rights abuse but they're Chief perpetrator
China is most useless set of people in abusing human right even here in Nigeria, we know know how they used to treat their workers , in fact you don't know what you are saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Wakanakarue: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2022
China is talking about human rights... This is laughable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Hammyaladin:
MashaAllah brother for telling the truth. Most of them have been fed fat with propaganda. They have eyes, but they can't see..

Let's not even talk about Hiroshima and Nagasaki... Plus what America did to Vietnam..

Lol. Nigerian Christians are the worst when they choose to be hypocritical and sentimental.

Let's not talk about how your terrorist bro*hers have sent so many people to early grave.

And yeah, let's not talk about pearl harbor too...

2 Likes

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Lovenorth:
That's why I like Russia and China, they don't like injustice they love all human beings irrespective of culture and religion

D*mbo
You sound crude as fvck

2 Likes

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by respectfully: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2022
If na terrorism offence, allow them to remain there forever
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2022
alsudan:
Expecting Muric and other Nigerian Muslim groups to jump on the bandwagon without condemning acts of terrorism that got them to Guantanamo Bay in the first place.
You are not a very smart Nigga.
The read up says only 9 of the 39 have been found guilty and convicted of crimes
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Okhuadams(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2022
techWriter3:

https://www.newsweek.com/china-says-guantanamo-bay-real-detention-camp-muslims-1668509
very soon Muric and other Muslims will start disturbing we Peaceful Christians with protest for matter wey no concern them
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Tellwhat: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2022
adamlawal:
I am a Muslim and I am not a terrorist and can never be one

Maybe not yet. But you're still a potential one

2 Likes

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by omokab: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2022
Victorclean1:

you taught you have written a good sense but only written rubish . No wonder Allah refers to you as unbelievers because your attitude towards Islam is always bad. USA that train terrorist is what? The shooting in America or some other atrocity in other part of the world that involved Christians is what? Alenxader the great fought for who? The killing in delta and in IMO state some years ago that involved the killing of Muslim in the mosque is what? Do you think we are not aware of all your atrocity against islam? Because jounalyst help you to cover many of what you did to Muslim does not mean we are not aware of what is going on. Your religion is based on lies . Fake miracles and pastors killing an innocent soul. We are seeing them all on news almost everyday. Pastors impregnating member to the extent of abortion. FAKE RELIGION.
Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by pacespot(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2022
39 inmates is not that bad compared to millions of ighur Muslims suffering in detention camp in China.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Says Guantanamo Bay Is The Real "Detention Camp" For Muslims by Jonah507(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2022
daresma77:

Muslims (terrorists) deserve more than the handling they get in that facility!

Islam is a curse to humanity!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters Burn Burkina Faso Parliament Building / Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.