Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached (2229 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by alwayscool: 4:01am On Jan 15, 2022
I am 31 years old, single, and live away from my village in a city, last one year ago met a married woman age 40 and since then we had a close relationship,many a times she had come to my room for s*x with me...
Is it ok to date a married woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by ademasta(m): 4:13am On Jan 15, 2022
Must you show her face?
Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by MrCork: 4:37am On Jan 15, 2022
alwayscool:
I am 31 years old, single, and live away from my village in a city, last one year ago met a married woman age 40 and since then we had a close relationship,many a times she had come to my room for s*x with me...

Hell yessss.brother i yansh them all the time . I even hav one comin over nex week tuesday, i pay her & she go bak home. Go for it sir. They r sweeter & better than single women!! wink
Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by suffering: 6:01am On Jan 15, 2022
MrCork:

Hell yessss.brother i yansh them all the time . I even hav one comin over nex week tuesday, i pay her & she go bak home. Go for it sir. They r sweeter & better than single women!! wink
Magun go soon catch you. No ofeinse.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

God I pray I never be this mumu when I become 30. grin grin angry grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by WonderManly(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Just give me little time...

Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by motionarena: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2022
alwayscool:
Same idoit that said he is sleeping with his brothers wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by Candidlady: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2022
alwayscool:

Someone please help me explain the bolded

°ithink iam stoned°

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by freshkpomo(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2022

In your last thread you are 32,in this thread you are 31.. You start 2022 with lies.... If motor Jam you for Jetu junction shey you know say Na hell fire straight? Abeg make person help me with one comrade meme.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by Bigcowhorn: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2022
alwayscool:

Stop posting peoples personal details on a public forum

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2022
This is not my business I think.

Meanwhile, check this thread if you need a printer https://www.nairaland.com/6940158/hp-deskjet-2710-24k
Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by Kobicove(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Fake story undecided
Re: Is It Safe And Good To Date A Married Woman, Her Pics Attached by MufasaLion: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Someone please help me explain the bolded

°ithink iam stoned°

A year ago.

(1) (Reply)

"Welcome To Nigeria, My Love" — Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lady He's Been Dating / The Best 3 Series In The Whole World! (pics) / My Four Years Of Relationship Has Fallen Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.