Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together (37126 Views)

Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by TheABOMINATION: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
wow
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
I didn't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.
[/s]

Big Wiz does not give a bleep if you exist in this world.
Your failure, frustrations and disappointment in life is not linked to Wizkid.
You run to Nairaland daily from your shit hole to spew garbage and trash about people who have made it in all ramifications and don't give a flying bleep about you.
You are advancing in age. This is 2022.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by clothingonline(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Remember person who show you way God will increase you

Obamsclothing sell men clothing and accessories at the lowest price below market price
It’s payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
post=109391522:

No, fry akamu!

How about we fry vulture?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lion × King of Voice.

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Paxxcarl:
fry kpomo

I'd rather fry y*ur pineal gland
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hanks0000:

How about we fry vulture?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by DonBenny77(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
They are not hitsongs.
I don't mean no disrespect but they are not hits. His last hit was "Rotate".

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.

You're still not as beautiful as Gal Gadot. I am sure you're even dark skinned.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.

Hmmm lolz

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
offset67:
Just kill yourself because nobody likes you
do you really the real meaning of wedlock?
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
Lion × King of Voice.

cool cool cool

A comrade with knowledge and understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Big Wiz does not give a bleep if you exist in this world.
Your failure, frustrations and disappointment in life is not linked to Wizkid.
You run to Nairaland daily from your shit hole to spew garbage and trash about people who have made it in all ramifications and don't give a flying bleep about you.
You are advancing in age. This is 2022.

She can't even match up to any of Wizkid's baby mama.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by delzbaba(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why wande dey carry phone like groupie?
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gofwane:
Wande coal and Wizkid are my friends and they both dislike fat evening news paper so the "dislike is mutual"

Werey
I am not fat,only fat at the appropriate places.Tell your friends I don't like them a bit

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omicron007:

A comrade with knowledge and understanding.

Bless up, man.

Wande's voice is too unique. Wizkid is a special breed.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

She can't even match up to any of Wizkid's baby mama.

Ah....don't even go there.
Iyaebe cannot lace Jada-P's shoes.
You know who she in on this forum.
We all know.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Bellerophon: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat artistes Wizkid and Wande Coal recently went on a shopping spree rounding up the day clubbing. The duo appear to have reignited their friendship after Wizkid acknowledged the role Wande Coal had in his career at the early days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFizDGmYuos

Your voice over commentary actually makes watching whatever video you also cull from the internet and social media a very distasteful experience, it is the sights and sounds of the posted video that interests a prospective viewer not some unnecessary commentary done in affected cadence! I will rather watch on Social media than bore my hearing with the exaggerated burliness of your voice as a constant interloper!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I am not fat,only fat at the appropriate places.Tell your friends I don't like them a bit

How many of your boyfriends can match up to them in any aspect of life? None!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Impregnablefolk: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
We are about 2 enter d courtroom of Judge Judy Sheindlein. Wit @Iyaebe as d registrar of d court. Here we go!!!
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Almunjid(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ask people who have known me since my rozz days to this present iyaebe day,they'll tell you better and I'm a fitness freak and care so much about my body,infact I'm obsessed about my body so don't even go there.
How many people don know u since Rozz days to this present day?
U don lost count? grin
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Bless up, man.

Wande's voice is too unique. Wizkid is a special breed.

Your an OG.
I'm jamming Wiz x Marley's Blessed.
You are highly recognized!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omicron007:

We all know.

Jada P? You wanna kill Iyaebe? Jada is no match for her. Ordinary Sola Ogudu will beat Iyaebe her hands down!
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omicron007:

We all know.
You all wish I was ugly,sorry to disappoint you all,none of his babymamas comes close,not even with their surgically enhanced bodies.ntorrr

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Jada P? You wanna kill Iyaebe? Jada is no match for her. Ordinary Sola Ogudu will beat Iyaebe her hands down!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
joviegghead:

Iskaba
Again
Baby hello
So mi so
Ashimapeyin
Ballerz

Be careful!
allow the guy make him de cap anyhow... Say wande no get hits. Oluon na lie.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by IbileIfe: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I am tall and fair like a Yankee basketball player and actually recorded my first song when I was 21 in Hollywood. But I abandoned all that to be an evangelist of the Good News until I returned to the entertainment industry. But I like Wizkid and Wande Coal.
It is not the fault of Wizkid that he has baby mamas, because he didn't force them to get pregnant for him and thank Almighty God he did not ask them to murder his unborn child by abortion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
You all wish I was ugly,sorry to disappoint you all,none of his babymamas comes close,not even with their surgically enhanced bodies.ntorrr

C'Mon.
You are bigger than this.
Stop all these clout chasing and focus on your life, dreams, goals and aspiration. That's if you have any.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hanks0000:

I'd rather fry my testicles
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by A1money: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Whether you dislike them or not those guys are made millionaire and they are cashing out millions! Who your like help?

Iyaebe:
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

How many of your boyfriends can match up to them in any aspect of life? None!
I don't do internet or all this music boys,nothing about their life Interests me.So its me not liking them and not the other way round

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nancy Isime's Outfit To 'Living In Bondage' Abuja Premiere / Peter Okoye And His Son Doing Press Up / BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.