Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together (37124 Views)

Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by LINTUNE(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.
rest,your wahala is too much,u don't like light skin men, u don't like dark men,which one be your own eh.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by goslowgoslow(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.
This one is always seeking for attention.....but you are fast becoming the number one m0r0n on Nairaland.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Rich men vibes
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by nokspos: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
iskaba is still one of his greatest hit , go and check the record
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by l0uie(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
LINTUNE:
rest,your wahala is too much,u don't like light skin men, u don't like dark men,which one be your own eh.
Where did I write that I don't like light skinned men?I use EXTREMELY in my statement,as in extremely darkskinned.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by l0uie(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
SmellySperm:

Post your picture let's see how you look.
Girls like you who be cappin about bedroom skills and shit actually have poor bedroom skills that can make a man cum' in 2mins

FYI, I'm not fat. tongue

Jiggy, na her type dey turn log of wood for bed once she off pant and you're going in and out of her sewage tank. Nnyama. * Spits.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by iTearHerToto: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ask people who have known me since my rozz days to this present iyaebe day,they'll tell you better and I'm a fitness freak and care so much about my body,infact I'm obsessed about my body so don't even go there.
Sftu dwarf angry
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by LINTUNE(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where did I write that I don't like light skinned men?I use EXTREMELY in my statement,as in extremely darkskinned.
ok o
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ask people who have known me since my rozz days to this present iyaebe day,they'll tell you better and I'm a fitness freak and care so much about my body,infact I'm obsessed about my body so don't even go there.
I talk am.. my runaway so u still running from that thing up till now? Really
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
killmods:

I talk am.. my runaway so u still running from that thing up till now? Really
What's your main Monika
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
joviegghead:

Iskaba
Again
Baby hello
So mi so
Ashimapeyin
Ballerz

Be careful!

You really don't the meaning of the term: Hit songs!
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
What's your main Monika
Chai so it's really u.. wonders. I deactivated. It starts with D and end with D. Don't mention it here if u remember me which i know u do

Stop being afraid cool
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
killmods:

Chai so it's really u.. wonders. I deactivated. It starts with D and end with D. Don't mention it here if u remember me which i know u do

Stop being afraid cool
end with S or D,
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
end with S or D,
Ends with dd what's wrong with u na undecided
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by segun18(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=109383908]Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become.[/qu

With all sense of humility ,you are absolutely wrong or you have a poor taste of music.

Go and listen to Iskaba ,etc.he his doing well musically perhaps he has not been involved in scandalous controversies which is fine with me
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
killmods:
Ends with dd what's wrong with u na undecided
I remember now.Bad boy
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Kmf0: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Really
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Morenikeji090(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pissoff my page fucking assdrop
Iyaebe:
You sound fatherfucker arrogant.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
They are not hitsongs.

It's about your definition of a hit....if I spit fire till you become fed up, how would you see it?

Imagine someone selling lines like he owns the headlines ..... I ain't a fan of any artiste .... I just say my mind......do your worst ....

Furrrk the cost!

On the day I release any rap song, what will I lose?

Nothing because the money I would spend won't matter to me since I know certain people will hear my stuff.....if you think I'm saying nonsense, that's your problem... enough is enough..

I have passed through XYZ times... how do I summarize my story.....
It's Crystyano and I can never die regretting ..... the rest is history...
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Soleye24(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become.
When did you start listening to music? I'm sure you don't know him during his Mohit days.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Starz825(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
joviegghead:

Iskaba
Again
Baby hello
So mi so
Ashimapeyin
Ballerz

Be careful!
Even 'kick' na hit song..
Tell am oo
Make he dey careful
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Bigchristo: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat artistes Wizkid and Wande Coal recently went on a shopping spree rounding up the day clubbing. The duo appear to have reignited their friendship after Wizkid acknowledged the role Wande Coal had in his career at the early days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFizDGmYuos
I expect a song from both of them, my two talented stars, the black diamond and Manchala himself
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:

Wande Coal - Again
Wande Coal - Come my way

undecided
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Arckeen: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become and WizKid bodyguard.
define a hit song ?
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Temcash: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=SmellySperm post=109384005]
Post your picture let's see how you look.
Girls like you who be cappin about bedroom skills and shit actually have poor bedroom skills that can make a man cum' in 2mins
Thanks for putting her in her place,you need to checkout her profile {they are full of shits}
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by muheeb01(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wizkid and wande friendship don tey
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by DEROX: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Gays
Tufiakwa for Afonja
grin e pain flat pig
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by oodaniels: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
As if they will like you even if you liked them
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by tjclassix: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become and WizKid bodyguard.
u can lie for africa. So u don't know iskaba
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I remember now.Bad boy
My runaway luv...
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Yinksy09(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
This was fun to watch. Don’t forget to shop for the latest innovative product Oraimo Riff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“i'm Not Naira Marley O” - Nigerian Man Cries Out On The Social Media(pics,vid) / Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman / Nancy Isime's Outfit To 'Living In Bondage' Abuja Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.