Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together (37113 Views)

Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
joviegghead:

Iskaba
Again
Baby hello
So mi so
Ashimapeyin
Ballerz

Be careful!
No mind that guy?
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Well, I already know there are no big boys on nairaland so I can behave anyhow I like here and as a faceless forum I use it to my advantage of stepping on tosses as I like.

Well done.
All the best in your present and future endeavors.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Maybe you just came back from the moon yesterday. He even made bigger hits when he left.
Iskaba was like a national anthem.

We residents of the lunar environment are updated on the happenings of the earth. That nigga was probably in Venus.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
They are not hitsongs.
Ha ha ha ha. Iskaba wasn't a hit song?
That song was a national anthem that year. They played it in every club and radio station. Even small children recited it as poetry.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by FiremanX: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.
You this attention seeking notorious scammer zzor, must u be a public nuisance everytime?
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by olawalesammy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.
i think you actually like them �
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by babyfaceafrica: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
You guys should stop giving people attention, that's what they crave for. Even replying the moniker isn't worth it
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by ekukeku(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become.

Wit d way people dragging u up & down
Plz apologize on behalf of dis ur trash

Can u even hold mic with dat ur tiny fingers like pepeye own....oin
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by ekukeku(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become.

Wit d way people dragging u up & down
Plz apologize on behalf of dis ur tr**ash

Can u even hold mic with dat ur tiny fingers like pepeye own....oin
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by JooEeL(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:

So mi so.

Again.

Now go and sit down mr man.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by JooEeL(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
joviegghead:

Iskaba
Again
Baby hello
So mi so
Ashimapeyin
Ballerz

Be careful!

Your head deh there man.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by just2endowed: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Muli2mv:
Super eagle walk like red army ahead of Sudanclash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv5zT2p-FyA

Nigeria against itself?
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by EmzyT: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
Ask people who have known me since my rozz days to this present iyaebe day,they'll tell you better and I'm a fitness freak and care so much about my body,infact I'm obsessed about my body so don't even go there.
[/s]

Madam, upload your Picture let's judge and stop derailing this thread angry
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by janetakan(f): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

You need to get a life!
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Ladymillion(f): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wande needs to shed some kilos asap
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Gofwane(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I am not fat,only fat at the appropriate places.Tell your friends I don't like them a bit
Sorry, I forgot to add that "they also don't like evening news papers that are fat at the appropriate places"
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by deepwater(f): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:

u must be a kid
i am certain u do not know that wande only got produced by Mo' Hit in 2008, everyother song from 2009 above was never produced by Mo'Hit
u need to go back and check what Black Diamond Entertainment did!

u vibed to it, listened to it, danced to it......but u never knew it was Black Diamond Entertainment undecided

kids everywhre!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by TheSameGuy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Well said. This is deep deep water
deepwater:

u must be a kid
i am certain u do not know that wande only got produced by Mo' Hit in 2008, everyother song from 2009 above was never produced by Mo'Hit
u need to go back and check what Black Diamond Entertainment did!

u vibed to it, listened to it, danced to it......but u never knew it was Black Diamond Entertainment undecided

kids everywhre!

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by tonididdy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:

... He hasnt come to beg you for money either, so oga face front.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by LOVEGINO(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by azpekuliar: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:

“Come my way” no be hit? Metchewww
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Morenikeji090(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
You sound motherfucker nasty..
Iyaebe:
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by ateamblezing(f): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
YorubaKing:

Yaba-Left V.I.P! cool

ewo nkan ti aye ti so arabinrin yi da grin
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You sound motherfucker nasty..
You sound fatherfucker arrogant.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Allisgud: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
joviegghead:

Iskaba
Again
Baby hello
So mi so
Ashimapeyin
Ballerz

Be careful!
mostly dat iskaba Dem no born u well make dat music start make u no shake body
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Johel(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:

Jokes on you loser...wande still dropping hits from now till tomorrow, infinity and beyond...think about ur progress this year.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Depressed101: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
he makes hits every other day, you are not a naija music listener that's why you don't which is his songs, he had a good 2021 outing with various features and single outings..
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wande Coal a CoolCat grin
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Dwills35: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
StagethemTVee:
I disagree. Baby Hello comes to mind. And the recent "Again" .
iskaba
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by OmoAkin85: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
joviegghead:

Iskaba
Again
Baby hello
So mi so
Ashimapeyin
Ballerz

Be careful!
latest come my way
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by sydneyboss(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

Who gives a damn about what u like or not? Those guys don't even know your hair exist not to talk of u
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Anazp: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
DonBenny77:

I don't mean no disrespect but they are not hits. His last hit was "Rotate".
where did my woman go to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy / Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.