Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together (37123 Views)

Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Chijeep(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ask people who have known me since my rozz days to this present iyaebe day,they'll tell you better and I'm a fitness freak and care so much about my body,infact I'm obsessed about my body so don't even go there.
I'm 101% sure that you're a male hiding behind a female moniker
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by mayo47(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
You dey mind that one...

StagethemTVee:
I disagree. Baby Hello comes to mind. And the recent "Again" .
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chijeep:

I'm 101% sure that you're a male hiding behind a female moniker
Eiya,you are right.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Paxxcarl post=109392106][/quote]

Disgusting ahole
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Impregnablefolk: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.
Can u add an inch of height 2 a person's height? Can u make a naturally Black man become a White man? No do make God vex wit u O. Just enjoy d man God gave u n b humble. Pride goes B4 destruction n a haughty heart B4 a fall. I come in peace!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omicron007:

C'Mon.
You are bigger than this.
Stop all these clout chasing and focus on your life, dreams, goals and aspiration. That's if you have any.
Only if you know, you'll worry more about your life.eat shit
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't do internet or all this music boys,nothing about their life Interests me.So its me not liking them and not the other way round

You are deviating. The point is none of your boys can match them in all aspect. You might not like them but you should learn to keep your opinion in your belly and not project it like you are an epitome of beauty.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only if you know, you'll worry more about your life.eat shit

Goodluck while searching for that Big Boy on Nairaland or that International Footballer that will stoop so low to wife you.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
IbileIfe:

I am tall and fair like a Yankee basketball player and actually recorded my first song when I was 21 in Hollywood. But I abandoned all that to be an evangelist of the Good News until I returned to the entertainment industry. But I like Wizkid and Wande Coal.
It is not the fault of Wizkid that he has baby mamas, because he didn't force them to get pregnant for him and thank Almighty God he did not ask them to murder his unborn child by abortion.
It is an animalistic behaviour to be birthing kids outside wedlock with careless abandon.Obviously he's an absentee babypapa which brought the society to where it is today.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hanks0000:

I’m a Disgusting cuunnt
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omicron007:

Your an OG.
I'm jamming Wiz x Marley's Blessed.
You are highly recognized!

Bless you, my man.

Let's keep jamming the Gospel of MIL as we expect the new Gospel.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Bless you, my man.

Let's keep jamming the Gospel of MIL as we expect the new Gospel.

More Love Less Ego

Keep on spreading love and positive energies!
Bless up mah OG!
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by razzydoo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
When the money no dey, no shingbain... cool
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Impregnablefolk: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I am not fat,only fat at the appropriate places.Tell your friends I don't like them a bit
Wen you're feeding on hate. You're empty my baby. It shows! Your bitterness is illustrious. Your ignorance is impeccable! No apologies!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Paxxcarl post=109392243][/quote]

I figured
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omicron007:

Goodluck while searching for that Big Boy on Nairaland or that International Footballer that will stoop so low to wife you.
Well, I already know there are no big boys on nairaland so I can behave anyhow I like here and as a faceless forum I use it to my advantage of stepping on tosses as I like.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by TheSameGuy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yes you're beautiful just that you're controversial.
You ain't fat but plump.

The appropriate place is the chest, busty women are very kind according to slawormiir's grandfather.

Olohun a wa pelu e
Iyaebe:
I am not fat,only fat at the appropriate places.Tell your friends I don't like them a bit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omicron007:

More Love Less Ego

Keep on spreading love and positive energies!
Bless up mah OG!

Bless up!

Another Grammy incoming!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by razzydoo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
You forgot WIZdom. cheesy
Omicron007:

A comrade with knowledge and understanding.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by mizz2posh: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gofwane:
Wande coal and Wizkid are my friends and they both dislike fat evening news paper so the "dislike is mutual"

Werey

I dont like the person u quoted, but wizkid likes evening news paper o, his latest baby mama and tiwa savage are waaaaay older than he is.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omicron007:

Well, Kano Pillars players might have interest in her. Wife number 5.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

Wen you're feeding on hate. You're empty my baby. It shows! Your bitterness is illustrious. Your ignorance is impeccable! No apologies!
I dish shit and take shit on this forum and at the end of the day,no hard feelings from my side,so you don't need to apologize over nothing. I can be anything here but does that truly defines me?all of you should eat shit
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by phemmyfour: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become.
So mi so, Iskaba
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by jimmychang: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become.

You no dey listen to Nigerian music na why
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
mizz2posh:

I dont like the person u quoted, but wizkid likes evening news paper o, his latest baby mama and tiwa savage are waaaaay older than he is.

Well established older ladies that their achievements are enormous.

cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

You are deviating. The point is none of your boys can match them in all aspect. You might not like them but you should learn to keep your opinion in your belly and not project it like you are an epitome of beauty.
None of my boys?abeg bring me back,I don't keep boys.As far as this forum is concerned I'll say things as I like,I'm like an air on this forum
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
None of my boys?abeg bring me back,I don't keep boys.As far as this forum is concerned I'll say things as I like,I'm like an air on this forum

You're a clown. Well, make sure you stream the next gospel (More Love, Less Ego) once it's released.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hanks0000:

I figured
ironic
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're a clown. Well, make sure you stream the next gospel (More Love, Less Ego) once it's released.
Hope you are thinking marriage this year,stop wasting money on girlfriends, that same money can sustain you in marriage if you cut your cloth according to your yard.Remember I'm a marriage counselor,patronize me when trouble starts.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by babyfaceafrica: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
They are not hitsongs.
You don't know what you are saying
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MufasaLion: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hope you are thinking marriage this year,stop wasting money on girlfriends, that same money can sustain you in marriage if you cut your cloth according to your yard.Remember I'm a marriage counselor,patronize me when trouble starts.

I'll consider marriage when I see your pictures. And if I get married to you, you gonna counsel yourself since you're a counselor.
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by RolexOfGeneva(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Maybe you just came back from the moon yesterday. He even made bigger hits when he left.
Iskaba was like a national anthem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunmbo And David Adeoye Welcome Their First Child Together / Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman / Nancy Isime's Outfit To 'Living In Bondage' Abuja Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.