Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I'm A Chronic Womanizer And I Broke My New Year Resolution! Pls I Need Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Chronic Womanizer And I Broke My New Year Resolution! Pls I Need Help! (1991 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Chronic Womanizer And I Broke My New Year Resolution! Pls I Need Help! by jericco1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
AuntyVanessa1:

Anytime I read your nonsense comment, I do wonder if you're a real human being that is so normal or you have a little cracked on your brain.

Seems you like the person
Re: I'm A Chronic Womanizer And I Broke My New Year Resolution! Pls I Need Help! by Fazeman25(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Brighton1:
Hello everyone. I've been a member of this great forum since 2020 during the lockdown. My post might be lengthy but please I need genuine Advice.

I'm a nice guy, smart, light skinned, tall and handsome. I'm a graduate in Architecture from AAU. I used to be a very good guy (I love to give nd help people in the little way I can), I'm also an introvert but all of a sudden I have changed. Well I don't smoke or drink but I'm a chronic and hardened womanizer. I still wonder how I was able to avoid girls back in my Uni. days despite been good looking, My roommates back then tried to get me a girlfriend but I was always running away.

My womanizing all started 2018. From 2018 till today (4 years now) I have 72 body count. If I lie May Almighty God strike me dead. I know the names of all the girls I've slept with, where and when we had sex. It all started 2018 when I obeyed the clarion call (nysc). The categories of guys I mingled with really changed me, since then it has been history. I can sleep with 5 different girls in a month, the moment we have sex like 3 times I will jst ghost you. You won't look attractive to me again.

I've never slept with married women, But I've slept with 2 single mothers, while the rest are all single ladies, 5 girls has done abortion for me, I've never treated Gonorrhea, STD or any form of sexual infections and diseases, I've never slept with fat girls, I don't care if the girls I've slept with are into runs or hook-up but I've never visited a brothel in my Life.

Anytime I go to places like church, Bank, Justrite, GB, shoprite e.t.c. I must toast a girl, collect her contact and you know the rest. My New year resolutions was to learn how to save money and retreat to my old good and decent self. Since Jan 1st, so far so good, I've been staying strong and observing my new year resolutions until the devil strike again embarassed.

On Monday earlier this week, I received a call from a female friend in Lagos (I've once had sex with her when I visited Lagos 2019), she said she wanted to attend a wedding here in Delta state, so she begged if I could accommodate her and her cousin sister, that she would be coming on Friday {yesterday}. "My thoughts was nothing will happen since she coming with her cousin sis" so I told her to come. Afterall I will leave both of them to sleep in my room while I sleep on the couch in my sitting room becus I live in a room and palour self contain. It well furnished and AC.

As at 10:30pm We were all watching TV, her cousin sis was feeling dizzy so she went to the room to sleep {mind you, i was also expecting her to fellow her cousin sis to the room immediately, but she was still watching TV}

She started saying I forget about her bla bla bla....Before we knew it we had sex on the couch in my sitting room....Omo I just dey vex. As in...I dey Para gan!!, I broke my resolution sad!! She's leaving tomorrow and I know they're chances we're gonna have sex today when she's back from the wedding sad. Pls is there anything like New Year, New Me?? I really don't understand. It's not working for me. sad

Please Nairalanders Help me. I dying slowly oo cry, I doubt If i would clock 30 yrs old with the way I'm womanizing, Last year I was looking so thin and dry, not that I don't have food to eat or money to spend but it was because of too much sex. I can't give account on how I spend my money becus of womanizing. GOD is really merciful, sometimes I think maybe it's because my hands are open (seriously I help people alot both men & women) that's why he always give me a second chance to change.

You're free to call me names or insult me. But I'm not lying and I seriously need help. Please how do I stop womanizing?

NOTE I earlier stated I live in a room and palour self contain. Here is my sitting room and that's my bedroom over there, that's the babe phone charging on my couch where I had sex with her Last night.
Instead of u to show us picture of the babe as u dey Bleep am or at least picture of her puna, u come dey show us picture of ur parlor, bedroom & phone? grin

Are we interested in that?
Bros next time, snap the girl nyash or puna not all those bullshit pics u posted
Re: I'm A Chronic Womanizer And I Broke My New Year Resolution! Pls I Need Help! by Fazeman25(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Brighton1:
Bro you might not understand what I'm going through.

The day I knew my Life is finished. There was a time, like around July last year. I was seriously sick, I was having severe pains all over my body, I had malaria, I couldn't even move my body.
There was this girl that came to check up on me. Despite been sick I was still trying to make advances towards her.
Instead for the daughter of Jezebel to advice me to stop and encourage me to get well first, rather she was asking me how do I want it, you know you're sick before I knew it she don dey moan like possessed cat wey them send from coven.

Infact I would've died that day, I treated the malaria for over a month. But yet I didn't learn my lessons.
But bros, u no get guys around ni?
Try to dey pass some of the girls to ur guys make them help u fvck them.
Dont be a greedy boy
Re: I'm A Chronic Womanizer And I Broke My New Year Resolution! Pls I Need Help! by Estherqueen50(f): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
New year resolution is just what we say in a passing while being emotional about starting a new year.
Change doesn't happen in a day it's a gradual process and that's why you need to forgive yourself for failing.

The truth is that no human changes by mere confession, you must be delibrate and and intentional. The scripture says "and Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself....." And the truth is that Daniel worked so hard to achieve that while still depending on God with constant prayers and the word.

No man can change himself in a day, you need help. To achieve this; you need to be accountable for every decision you make, since you have failed why not examine yourself to know when you got it wrong. E.g You can ask yourself, was it when I allowed a girl I've slept with before to come to my house in the first place? With this you can know what to do when such situation comes to play again and then you will be able to change the overall situation.

It isn't going to be easy but it will be worth it, just involve Jesus and be determined. Also set boundaries. The scripture says all things are lawful but not all things are expedient.Learn to set boundaries with the opposite sex. It has worked for me all my life and I know with the help of God and your determination it will help you too.

Just to let you know, You are loved, you are indispensable, I believe in you.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Chronic Womanizer And I Broke My New Year Resolution! Pls I Need Help! by Clinghton: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2022
If you can't handle addiction maybe a spiritually matured man of God can guide you out of the murky waters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People / Leave Our Girls Alone - Ugandan Singer Pleads With Nigerian Men (VIDEO) / Lightskin Women Or Dakskin Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.