Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business (703 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Amb1045(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2022
This was sent over the weekend by a young man living in lagos. They have been married for 3yrs with 2 children. The problem he is having with the wife is that she doesn't want to do anything with her life. She is a graduate with a 2:1,he has gotten her several interviews for job appointment but she doesn't attend, she says she doesn't want to stress herself, that she is okay with staying at home and getting the monthly stipend of N20K.

The young man is struggling to cater to the financial needs of the family and is wiling set her up in business with N350K but she rejected it and said that if she is to do business, he has to raise N5m for her to start it on a big scale and this young man doesn't have that. All his entreaties has fallen on deaf ears including pleading with her parents to prevail on her but no way. She says it's N5M or no business. Okay which business does she want to do? She said it's when she sees the N5M that she will think about it and how to go about it.

This young man is really frustrated that his wife isn't helping matters and to add salt to injury his office has started owing salaries and the family is really struggling now.

He writes with serious anger and pains that his wife is causing him as a result of this. I want you all to advice him, he will be reading the comments
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by doggedfighter(f): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Op, who are we advising?

And who sent this over which weekend and to who?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Kriss216: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2022
One of the disadvantages of marrying a Nigerian girl.

98.7390% of them are unproductive. Marry them at your own detriment.

Done!

Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Bola146(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2022
lipsrsealed when the foundation is faulty embarassed embarassed i discussed with two ladies here last year who are just 25 and 32 both married, they are hustlers, I always love their passions. Their husbands are okay but they will never be idle. One of them said her mom told her since she was a child that if she is getting married and jobless, she wouldn't bless her marriage, she started her hustling asap after her service, she was okay financially before she got married. I don't know why a lady even single will be jobless talkless of a married woman, even if your husband is Dangote or Adeleke, lay your hands on something. Learn handiworks, a lots are bakers, make-up artists, event planners, etc.

She is your cross, you would have told her even if it's online business or trading, she should do something before any marriage. There is nothing to teach her a bitter lessons unless she is really hungry, which might lead her into infidelity sad sad

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Animegirl(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2022
I checked most of your posted thread, you talk more on what ladies do to men.

I know, this is another thread to make poverty stricken redpillers to say shii about women again.

I tell you, no woman would want to sit down at home doing nothing unless her husband told her. Don't you know taking care of home is another job on its own? You men go to work just to bring money and still forget huge responsibilities you place on your wife. How can your wife go to work and come back to cater for the family? You want to give your wife 350k? When things are expensive, including transportation and I'm sure your friend would expect million as returns. You men don't have conscience.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by minks(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Family drama!
But oga if madam dey work, who wan take care of the the kids.
Maybe you should take the time to help her understand that in this bad economy, you need her support.

One good way to convince her will go like this:

What if I die today? How do you plan on taking care of the kids without me if you're not earning money?

This should jolt her to the reality that she needs to earn her own money.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Abfinest007(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Take away that monthly stipend and watch her cry like a baby

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by LordIsaac(m): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2022
These things ought to have been ironed out before marriage. It is a terrible things for couples without common sense to come together!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by robinso01(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Let him stop giving her monthly stipends if she no go get brain

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Amb1045(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2022
A lot of things are happening this days
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Kriss216: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2022
Amb1045:
A lot of things are happening this days
A lot of things, my brother, a lot of things.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by dawnomike(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent over the weekend by a young man living in lagos. They have been married for 3yrs with 2 children. The problem he is having with the wife is that she doesn't want to do anything with her life. She is a graduate with a 2:1,he has gotten her several interviews for job appointment but she doesn't attend, she says she doesn't want to stress herself, that she is okay with staying at home and getting the monthly stipend of N20K.

The young man is struggling to cater to the financial needs of the family and is wiling set her up in business with N350K but she rejected it and said that if she is to do business, he has to raise N5m for her to start it on a big scale and this young man doesn't have that. All his entreaties has fallen on deaf ears including pleading with her parents to prevail on her but no way. She says it's N5M or no business. Okay which business does she want to do? She said it's when she sees the N5M that she will think about it and how to go about it.

This young man is really frustrated that his wife isn't helping matters and to add salt to injury his office has started owing salaries and the family is really struggling now.

He writes with serious anger and pains that his wife is causing him as a result of this. I want you all to advice him, he will be reading the comments
he must have married a slay queen as wife ...
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by JOACHINpedro: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:
One of the disadvantages of marrying a Nigerian girl.

98.7390% of them are unproductive. Marry them at your own detriment.

Done!

Comrade abeg leave this guy's nose na
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Truvelisback(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2022
This is what happens when u marry a liability instead of an asset.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Tejumola856: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Simp!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Tejumola856: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2022
OP. You’re your friend, your friend is you, stop going through the corners, we understand that you’re a simp.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Bola146(f): 11:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Animegirl:

I know, this is another thread to make poverty stricken redpillers to say shii about women again.

I tell you, no woman would want to sit down at home doing nothing unless her husband told her. Don't you know taking care of home is another job on its own? You men go to work just to bring money and still forget huge responsibilities you place on your wife. How can your wife go to work and come back to cater for the family? You want to give your wife 350k? When things are expensive, including transportation and I'm sure your friend would expect million as returns. You men don't have conscience.

Jesus!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked Madam, Mrs Alakija, Mrs Cecilia Ibru, and other uncountable successful women were not jobless sitting at home when they got married, they are successful in their careers and marriages. Marriage is a team work, the husband and his wife need to know how to help each other balance their works, no wonder some windows are now suffering while side chicks are now enjoying their wahala sad Any lady that is jobless should not get married!!!! Unless her husband is ready to set her up with a good business.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by Amb1045(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2022
Animegirl:

don't use my past thread to conclude that I'm a redpiller. Things are really happening
Re: My Wife Doesn't Want To Work Or Do Business by odinson1(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Animegirl:

You people really have fish brains

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Lubricant / Silly Reasons For Break Up / Please Help.. I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.