Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Did Girls Really Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Girls Really Want (502 Views)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Girls Really Want by youngvikthor(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
yesterday friday we whent for night virgil,so after the virgil there was this bae her house is far from church and we close late,so she said she cant go house so i said she should sleep over in my house and she acept ,in my mind i will knak her o we left on the the road she was sayin she dont want to sleep in a guy house bla bla bla but since am her church member no p,in my mind i was like what did this girl mean.when we reach na. she said we should pray before sleeping, she pray and climb bed, carry pillow dived the bed, in my mind i say this girl na no go area o,i just leave her jeje make she no go cast me.so this morning i say make i escot her reach road na. so when we reach road i wanted to hold her hand so we cross,boom she drag her hand said ordnary pillow i cant cross is road that i want to cross, since morning i never get my self
Re: What Did Girls Really Want by Anigreat: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2022
shocked

That's how they behave.

Very stupid set of people

It's good that you respected yourself

2 Likes

Re: What Did Girls Really Want by valdes00(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Emotional Damage grin
Savagery of the highest order
There is a reason why women are tagged the most confused specie...

3 Likes

Re: What Did Girls Really Want by Tejumola856: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2022
The best decision you made is to let her go.
Re: What Did Girls Really Want by Jay5mie: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2022
GRAMMAR...THEY WANT CORRECT GRAMMAR
Re: What Did Girls Really Want by youngvikthor(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

That's how they behave.
Very stupid set of people
It's good that you respected yourself
I swear
Re: What Did Girls Really Want by youngvikthor(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Tejumola856:
The best decision you made is to let her go.
girl that pray before we sleep o
Re: What Did Girls Really Want by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2022
youngvikthor:
yesterday friday we whent for night virgil,so after the virgil there was this bae her house is far from church and we close late,so she said she cant go house so i said she should sleep over in my house and she acept ,in my mind i will knak her o we left on the the road she was sayin she dont want to sleep in a guy house bla bla bla but since am her church member no p,in my mind i was like what did this girl mean.when we reach na. she said we should pray before sleeping, she pray and climb bed, carry pillow dived the bed, in my mind i say this girl na no go area o,i just leave her jeje make she no go cast me.so this morning i say make i escot her reach road na. so when we reach road i wanted to hold her hand so we cross,boom she drag her hand said ordnary pillow i cant cross is road that i want to cross, since morning i never get my self

You do them talk
You no do them go still talk
Re: What Did Girls Really Want by youngvikthor(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2022
redstaarx:

You do them talk You no do them go still talk
they mata tire me bro
Re: What Did Girls Really Want by Harrykn: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2022
I no Dey sleep for man house, I wan pray before I sleep....
Confused set of people indeed
Re: What Did Girls Really Want by betcliq: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Nigerian Girls are confuse set of people.

1 Like

Re: What Did Girls Really Want by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2022
You did exactly what I do.
If you tell me "No", I will leave you alone. I don't have time for kids.

She is angry because konji wan finish her and you no help her douse am. The next agbero or Aboki okada that calls her "fine girl" go lash am free of charge.

Kudos bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Girls Really Want by odinson1(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2022
If you force am now she go accuse you of rape.

Confused creatures

1 Like

Re: What Did Girls Really Want by Rachel98(f): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2022
betcliq:
Nigerian Girls are confuse set of people.
Including your mother, sisters and female loved ones.

Rubbish!! You're always quick to insult girls.

@op, If you want it so bad, then go pay her bride price and stop fornicating. You spent the whole night in church, only to back come to fornicating.

What a wasted night vigil, Puke!

1 Like

Re: What Did Girls Really Want by youngvikthor(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
You did exactly what I do.
If you tell me "No", I will leave you alone. I don't have time for kids.

She is angry because konji wan finish her and you no help her douse am. The next agbero or Aboki okada that calls her "fine girl" go lash am free of charge.

Kudos bro.
lolz you really garrit

(1) (Reply)

Look At How She Is Threatening Me? / (VIDEO) Disturbing Video Captures An Unforgettable Moment A Lady Was Harassed By / Could This Be A Red Flag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.