Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses (55226 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by walkingshadow911: 4:52am On Jan 23, 2022
bepositive11:

Yes, emotional bonds last forever. You can meet a person you have an emotional bond with after 10 years and still be able to click

I'm talking about love not infatuation. Infatuation is not love but so many think they love a person when they're just infatuated

You need to learn the difference

And 10 years is forever, u need a hot slap right about now
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by bepositive11: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
walkingshadow911:

And 10 years is forever, u need a hot slap right about now

Calm down grin

10 years is just an example. Strong emotional bonds last till death

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by ObamaMessi: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Giftlove11 post=109387497]I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.
he say we can't end it and that we must mary each other.

I already found someone else i love.[.]This is the reason why I hate to love a bitch! Can you imagine? I pity that guy and I pity you too.If you leave that guy, you'll live all your life regretting!
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Transcriber: 10:25am On May 02, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

*i don't kno if it will actually hurt me if i love another person.

i really want to go away from him
are you still with him?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by FREEBNB: 11:55am On May 02, 2022
lol hope u still dey alive
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by SeniorMan715(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Op how far how did it go?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Prettygirl200(f): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Lols..she say she wan report him give olokpa.
Very anyhow girls these days!
if to say na boy open this thread u for call am anyhow boy? Bloody hypocrites
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Prettygirl200(f): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2022
No amount of love should make a human being of another human being to go into blood covenant, that's rubbish!!!!
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by loffyloffy: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2022
Just tell him that you are not doing again,

Also tell God in prayer, and ask for his and God's forgiveness.

You will be okay
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by TheboyGhost(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

*i don't kno if it will actually hurt me if i love another person.

i really want to go away from him

End it in your brain and it will surely end ...
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Danielfalana(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31
Eyaaa sorry
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Honeybadgerxx: 2:40pm On Feb 22
[/quote]

Sir Nemo please kindly help me with something, things are really hard. Lost my job recently. Please help for God's sake 🙏
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Honeybadgerxx: 2:41pm On Feb 22

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.