Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses (55191 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by kraftysprouts: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiana09:
Try to see a pastor to pray and dissolve the unholy covenant .
Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by McOluOmo: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.
he say we can't end it and that we must mary each other.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

*i don't kno if it will actually hurt me if i love another person.

i really want to go away from him

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Latakia(f): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Use another razor blade and do a new covenant on your own and on his behalf on any sensitive part of your body, use a white handkerchief to clean the blood and drop it in front of his house or doorstep.

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MufasaLion: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Believe me nothing can be done about this. You will suffer the consequences of your ignorance is better you go marry him

A friend of mine died because of this

Nothing will happen. Blood convenant is shit.

4 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

It's nothing. Just fast and pray about it.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by koxi: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Are people still this foolish at this time and era??
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by suffering: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
2022 and people still do blood covenants, who dey teach una this thing, sef? Fake news. Seun must chop.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by sigiyaya112: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiana09:
Which useless pastor or do you want them to manipulate and open office for her head

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MufasaLion: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
[s]
Latakia:
Use another razor blade and do a new covenant on your own and on his behalf on any sensitive part of your body, use a white handkerchief to clean the blood and drop it in front of his house or doorstep.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Tonytonex(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why do u want to break the covenant and dump him? How would u feel, if he was the one doing this to u? Did he maltreat u?
you are asking irrelevant question. Probably she has seen a rich guy.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
No such thing as blood covenant
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Ikem11(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
OloshoMan:
It is all manipulations, that thing has no relevance. I've seen people in blood covenant sleeping with other people. Go on and find love elsewhere
Don't give someone false advice. Blood oath is a deadly thing have witnessed the implications.

@op I wonder how you can say you blindly took love oath and after meeting another u realised the dick/money isn't enough for marriage.

You in for a long thing my friend. Even if that young man broke that path believe me blood oath is unbreakable it will still affect you both. Mark my word

4 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Victorclean1: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Very easy to break. The two father can break can break the bond. Your father and his father

or

After your lover have agreed to break the
covenant(two of you must agree), the next thing to do is for you
guys to renounce whatsoever you have
agreed, if you guys leaked the blood of each other before, then you must cut your self
with razor, pure the blood on the ground
and then
renounce the oath.
When you did the covenant, blood was
involved and now that you want to break it, blood must be involve aswell. So just use a
razor, cut your self with it and when the
blood start coming out, just let the blood
touch the surface of the earth, {The soil}
then
begin to renounce whatsoever you have agreed.
After that, you are free and free indeed

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Prayfortheworld: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
lalalista:
liar. Don't mind him op. The covenant has no effect on both of you. You guys were just being childish
Lol okay
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Henz81: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

Hmmmmm. Do not start what you cannot finish. Don't even dare to love somebody else. Just continue to love him, that's what you gat yourself into.

5 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by franchasng: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I don't even know the procedure on how to end it that is why i want to report him
I have a special penis that is specially annointed for breaking evil covenants like this, especially blood covenant between lovers.

I usually charge money, but your story sound so emotional and touching, so I am ready to help you out for free.

All will be well sis wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Prayfortheworld: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nothing will happen. Blood convenant is shit.
Lol okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Champneys: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

Eeeyah kiss
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Truvelisback(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tonytonex:
you are asking irrelevant question. Probably she has seen a rich guy.
That's very bad.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by eneazi(f): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't think the police will do much in this matter, try talking to him or involve anyone he respects. Come to think of it, nawa for what you young lads get yourself into these days.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by freshvine(f): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
The demon that witnessed your blood covenant has been promoted. In other words your dilemma has just began.

3 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

see, carry this your problem go shrine and leave us in peace. We have more pressing national issues to discuss. Next please.

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Utanisco(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
This shit still exist
ThankGod mine I used bible that was easily breakable
Halleluiah
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by peacettw: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I need to go in to research because I want to know how truthful and powerful this blood covenant of a thing is . Because I do thing it's some sort of superstitious believe.

Please do and report your findings when you are done.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by kellyezekiel1997(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I don't even know the procedure on how to end it that is why i want to report him

To end it, he must be involved.
Both of you have to repeat the same process again.

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MufasaLion: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
suffering:
2022 and people still do blood covenants, who they teach una this thing, sef? Fake news. Seun must chop.

Is your suffering that much that you couldn't read to understand and remember what you read?

10 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Depressed101: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

set him up with a kele that will make him break his own vow
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by WilsonBright935: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Bae as e dey be now. That shit is real.. E happen to my guy. When him leave the girl.. E no take two years the guy come dey misbehave.. They rush niggar to saka where mad people dey... Omo after much prayer they have to go beg the girl she undone wetin them both do, Las Las two of them free and the guy later marry the girl sha..as I dey tell you now. Dem get two kids and they are living fine outside Nigeria....
My advice be say.. No rush.. Just beg the niggar , no use traits words on him because even if you arrest the guy. Call him people ..if him no agree to undone wetin una do.. My sister forget e no go work...

But wait.. Why you wan live the guy.
After the guy Don tear your pussy for 8 years you wan carry the pussy give innocent niggar way no no wetin you go get yourself into..

Wetin I dey talk self.. I dey come make I suck Jennifer breast am Hot

You're very correct comrade, this thing happened to me too. Over a decade ago, myself and my then girlfriend did a blood covenant, but as fate would have it she met a man better than me and left me.

There relationship led to marriage. Baba, this babe had miscarriage o. She asked me to free her and I told her that I wasn't holding her at all that I've left everything to God. She called me like few months again that she had another miscarriage..... Eeeeeeeeeeh!!!

So she begged me to free her, I told her I wasn't holding her (which was the truth tho)... She then asked me to pray for her, I'm sure she spent over 2k call credit to call me on that day. Na so I turn prayer warrior o cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's now carrying her first child!!!

24 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by deepwater(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

The Nigerian Police Force would arrest and detain you for breach of contract.

Think deep, was there any escape clause in your contract ?

Discuss with him, don't confront him.....baba might have other chick's apart from you enjoying himself but would hold u down unto that your blood contract shhiit as a pay back. This is because every man ego drops when his woman sees another man..

Let me ask you a very serious question
Why did u fall out of love with him ?
Nobody is perfect not even that new guy you have seen.

Do u know u can learn to love him back ?

3 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Noblechykk(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person
You did what you did as a teenager; so report the issue to both family. I believe when they get involved, he see reason to free you and free himself too.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by newoffer: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Let the idiot live with it. Is it dicksize that warrant u to take covenant with a mere mortal that can switch.
Tiana09:
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Tosin67: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Leriik:
Sorry @OP.

anyway i won't blame u. Cuz u took the covenant when u neva get sense.

Now that u have seen the world and hw it funtioned. . I think u shud order YOUTH MEN From your village tell them wha happen, they will confront the mumu guy. grin

Take him to the place una do the covenant, . Tell the gees what happen and why u want to break the covenant. .
U no get sense..... Idiot like u never care to ask what happened btw them. U went into blood convenant with someone and u want to opt out without any reason...

buh dnt cause vawulence grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.