Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! (868 Views)

The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! / DNA: My Saddest Ever Day In Court - Kenneth Ikonne / What's Your Most Favourite Song Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

If I be Berry, I would ignore you and tell you to Bleep off

Since you're not Berry,kill yourself.......she won't dare say such a thing to me...##
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Bastard1stborn: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Since you're not Berry,kill yourself.......she won't dare say such a thing to me...##

Why are you acting like a nice guy. I know you would have bashed me or say something more terrible or ridiculous because I can feel how pained you are grin grin... So you can come at me in peace because of Berry or Werry, I don't know her moniker but I know a lady seeking to test her relationship and emotional ideas, logic and theory on available men like you.

Continue shogbo
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Why are you acting like a nice guy. I know you would have bashed me or say something more terrible or ridiculous because I can feel how pained you are grin grin... So you can come at me in peace because of Berry or Werry, I don't know her moniker but I know a lady seeking to test her relationship and emotional ideas, logic and theory on available men like you.

Continue shogbo

Test??

Are you confused or what exactly?

She stated her case..... I replied..... available what?

Does she seem like someone looking for a man

She sounded like someone whose feelings towards someone aren't reciprocated...... like the person feels quite differently.... different forms of the same thing.... attraction?

Like ... I wanna see you because I want this with or from you .... while you wanna see me as a result of something I don't have towards you or what exactly

It's a matter of certain things not adding up ..as in..... the chemistry is not straightforward....no formula for solving issues like this....

I hope Berry doesn't get overwhelmed with matters of the heart..... like someone saying I feel guilty for not being like this or that person just because you feel that person has the right behavior...

It's a psychological issue.... I assess myself too.....in fact, I think it's necessary for me to keep assessing reality itself till I die.

I actually think Datboredberry ....... yeah, Berry, should consider herself as just another person who can only develop certain feelings by chance....in other words, everyone develops certain feelings by chance..... it's a matter of how the environment affects you.... since you're part of another person's environment, your presence or behavior can affect such person in different ways.

Your thoughts ..... some would say you choose them..... I think they're accidental responses or effects upon accidental exposures.
If I think about Berry, it's because her presence on Nairaland/anywhere else makes me think of her....as in , I can't help it.

If I also say I think something means this or that, it's because I was accidentally exposed to some words/things and I just had to respond by processing them with my brain and demonstrating the output.

I couldn't find any other way of responding.

Berry.... I assure you..if you're reading this .. that you won't regret knowing me.... I consider your case... extensively.

Precisely and seriously speaking,I am not here to scare you but if you're scared when I say these things,I wish you the courage towards overcoming such fear.... towards asking the right questions when necessary.... while I keep assessing the situation.
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Bastard1stborn: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bobo calm down na grin.... You even dey explain gimme grin

HellVictorinho3:

Test??

She sounded like someone whose feelings towards someone aren't reciprocated...... like the person feels quite differently.... different forms of the same thing.... attraction?

Like ... I wanna see you because I want this with or from you .... while you wanna see me as a result of something I don't have towards you or what exactly

It's a matter of certain things not adding up ..as in..... the chemistry is not straightforward....no formula for solving issues like this....

I hope Berry doesn't get overwhelmed with matters of the heart..... like someone saying I feel guilty for not being like this or that person just because you feel that person has the right behavior...

It's a psychological issue.... I assess myself too.....in fact, I think it's necessary for me to keep assessing reality itself till I die.

I actually think Datboredberry ....... yeah, Berry, should consider herself as just another person who can only develop certain feelings by chance....in other words, everyone develops certain feelings by chance..... it's a matter of how the environment affects you.... since you're part of another person's environment, your presence or behavior can affect such person in different ways.

Your thoughts ..... some would say you choose them..... I think they're accidental responses or effects to accidental exposures.
If I think about Berry, it's because her presence on Nairaland/anywhere else makes me think of her....as in , I can't help it.

If I also say I think something means this or that, it's because I was accidentally exposed to some words/things and I just had to respond by processing them with my brain and demonstrating the output.

Berry.... I assure you..if you're reading this .. that you won't regret knowing me.... I consider your case... extensively.

Precisely and seriously speaking,I am not here to scare you but if you're scared when I say these things,I wish you the courage towards overcoming such fear.... towards asking the right questions when necessary.... while I keep assessing the situation.
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Bobo calm down na grin.... You even dey explain gimme grin

You need to understand.... she needs to understand, too.... but I ain't telling you guyzz the same thing cos you guyzz have different matters.
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Test??

Your thoughts ..... some would say you choose them..... I think they're accidental responses or effects upon accidental exposures.

Good evening Victor!!! smiley

It's been long
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Datboredberry:
Good evening Victor!!! smiley

It's been long

Yeah, I noticed your absence on WhatsApp... I ain't always online overthere,too...

I want our understanding to remain forever..... send a text message to me if there's something you want to tell me when you're not online...... Have a better tomorrow....

Yours understandably, passionately and respectfully,
Hell Victorinho....or Victor.
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Yeah, I noticed your absence on WhatsApp... I ain't always online overthere,too...

I want our understanding to remain forever..... send a text message to me if there's something you want to tell me when you're not online...... Have a better tomorrow....

Yours understandably, passionately and respectfully,
Hell Victorinho....or Victor.

angry
Re: My Saddest, Most Favourite Song Of Last Year!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Hilbert Has Got The Full Package (PHOTOS) / How Can I Get Over Obsession..? / Why A Man Shouldn't Fall In Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.