Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Can I Get Over Obsession..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Over Obsession..? (868 Views)

My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife / Obsession! The Handsome Boy I Have A Huge Crush On! / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2022
I guess u knw me as a guy who detest erotic relationship.For those that read my post 'my love story is a tragedy' will know beta what am sayin here.

Here's my fate...I just liked this lady, Sasha (not a real name) coz of her character and intelligence.People were amaized when I confessed to loving a girl. 'She must be an angel' some people said.
I'm a year older than her (she's 18).

Sasha lived close to the school where I was a Mathematics teacher (tho not too good).She was a sales girl and the shop was just by the road.We could see and hear each other clearly whenever I was passing.I sometimes stop to say hi, sometimes I wave and other times I walked past lyk i dnt give a damn.

I really luvd that girl and there were good signs she liked me too.When I started, some of my students (j.s.s) warned me that she'd nt accept me.They warned that she never trusted anyone.What I heard never convinced me.I have this interpersonal intelligence and am psychologically gifted.Still Typing....
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by Ddigit: 12:55am On Feb 23, 2022
Why should you involve your students in such a distracting issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 1:21am On Feb 23, 2022
The cues with wich she behaved in my presence sugests she's also into me.Deep into our friendship after I let my intention known to her, there were good signs she really rooted for me and liked me too.First, she revealed the most controversial things about her life to me.She trusted me and told me her family confidential issues.They're things u'd not lyk to share with anyone, but she shared them with me.This is not the 1st time, most people who came in contact with me tends to trust me and to reveal things ordinarily they wouldn't lyk to share.But what make her trust so unique to me was that I was dating her and such issues are too confidential to be revealed to a boyfriend not to talk of someone who's toasting u and u're yet to accept.I can implicate her having such information with me.
secondly, she liked my presence.She never sent me away lyk she did to other guys.We'd discuss our future.Then I was yet to be admitted.'I want to study Law',I'd quip.'Wow! Lawyers are liars', she'd joke.Still Typing...
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 1:53am On Feb 23, 2022
We do joke and laugh.When her dad was around she'd tell me and when he's not she'd still inform me.
Third, she was always inquisitive about me.She'd ask both kids and teenagers.
Fourth, she had always sent a little girl of 10 or there about to tell me that she liked.Any day I past without saying hi, the next day I'd be in trouble coz same thing that girl would tell me and that she's angry.She always sent the girl to tell me that I'm handsome and that she liked the way I move.This always give me happiness.Fifth,she always compliment my character,her friend testified to me too. My students were stunned how our relationship
was consolidating.My friends who knew about it calling me lucky.In her own side people started calling her "uncle maths'
wife".This was becoz she have never been close to any guy like me.

Fast forward to 21st Dec,21, she told me what I'll never forget: "To tell you the truth I don't have feelings for you not to talk of loving you.I don't love you". These words are the most painful...
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by Kolena: 2:23am On Feb 23, 2022
Go to bed Bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 2:24am On Feb 23, 2022
I ever heard in my entire life time.

On the 24th of De,21 was the day we finally pathed ways.Her family would relocate to another area.The previous day we geast and laughed.But that 24th, we never had chance.She was washing clothes and I was listening to 50 cent's many men.Her mother was there so I couldn't say goodbye.Receded into the distance with my music.

Seventeen days later, I lost my dad and that lured my attention away. Few days later admission was out and JOY overshadowed me.I completely forgot about her.

Few days back, one of my neighbour teased me with her name and since then I've been obsessed with this girl that I'm having sleepless nights.Just imagine the time of the night,I could here my neighbour snoring and I can hear my 2nd neighbour knacking his wife as I'm typing.

I've never felt terribly pained like this.What deteriorated this was bcoz I was listening to Adele's Hello.I can't keep to the thought of her loving and accepting another guy.I'm a sore loser and failure.This is my first...
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 2:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Kolena:
Go to bed Bro
Surely I'll go but let me pour out my emotion.
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 2:29am On Feb 23, 2022
Ddigit:
Why should you involve your students in such a distracting issue?
As jjc I have to use them.
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 2:42am On Feb 23, 2022
...Of dating a girl but I was rejected.

Why should I be so unlucky and unfortunate? Why am I the one to feel this way.I'm too emotionally weak.

I've been looking for things to distrat me but to no avail.I read the Russian agression against Ukraine, Ron DeSantis, Antony Blinken and generally U.S politics but still.I can't just get over it now.

When am done with this mess, the new me shall rise again and I'll never toy with my heart.

Pls advise me on how to get over this.
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Yawns
Nice storyline
Now write a book
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 5:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Yawns
Nice storyline
Now write a book
Don't you believe me? You really don't know the pains am passing through.
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 6:01am On Feb 23, 2022
ladies and gentle men pls any piece of advice can save me from this pain tha seems to be imagination.
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by Candidlady: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Surely I'll go but let me pour out my emotion.

Pour out your emotions in the ocean... Not on here....

No space .... No vacancy.... No accommodation... No chance....
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Pour out your emotions in the ocean... Not on here....

No space .... No vacancy.... No accommodation... No chance....

What do you mean?
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by mikkyjay(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2022
You are already in her friendzone the moment she started telling you her secrets etc, and you thought she loved you, she only saw you as a brother lol
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by T3ndrils: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2022
Get new hobbies, make new friends, go out to the world N meet new people—females especially.

Improve your physique, read books—rollo tomasi's The Rational Male to start with.

Learn life skills, take calculated risks, make mistakes, fail, rise, fail again and rise again. Na Man you be. Sabi how to be Charismatic and cold—incorporate conditional machiavellianism in necessary times

Understand female nature.

Learn the truth—RedPill.

ObamaMessi:
ladies and gentle men pls any piece of advice can save me from this pain tha seems to be imagination.
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by mardis: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Out of sight is out of mind. Just wait for it
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
T3ndrils:
Get new hobbies, make new friends, go out to the world N meet new people—females especially.

Improve your physique, read books—rollo tomasi's The Rational Male to start with.

Learn life skills, take calculated risks, make mistakes, fail, rise, fail again and rise again. Na Man you be. Sabi how to be Charismatic and cold—incorporate conditional machiavellianism in necessary times

Understand female nature.

Learn the truth—RedPill.

Thanks.Charisma is what I lacked, and I've been working on that.
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Don't you think you were too quick to let go after she said she never loved you? It doesn't look like she meant those words. I do not think she wasn't in love with you, but I think she cut off from you so that she can concentrate better with her life. Or maybe her parents became aware that you are in her life, and that you are a distraction. If you had pushed a bit further, she may have opened up on what exactly was the problem. So if you are old enough to date, and mean well for her, then you should know the next step to take.
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by ObamaMessi: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
LilMissFavvy, actually am 19 and in my first year in the university, do u think it's a good idea to date? She relocated to a nearby town and we havn't seen since then.I actually agreed with u, but her parent never coz they employed me to teach their last son.

People believed she loved me coz she don't give give guys face like she did to me.If u saw us, u would believe she's into me.But what confused me was when she knew she'd be leaving in few days time, and we'd not meet again, she decided to tell me that.I even forgot, she said if she was to accept me it will be out of sympathy.What does that mean?
Re: How Can I Get Over Obsession..? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
At 19 and in first year in school, it would do you more good to concentrate on your academics. However if you think you can keep a healthy relationship without "messing up", or a healthy friendship with the opposite sex, then you can date, the decision can only be yours to make. I say so because there are people who end up marrying their university sweethearts cool . As for the statement she made about dating you out of sympathy, that's a very bad statement, you didn't include that part in your earlier message, so I advice you try and get her out of your mind. If truly she is meant for you, she will reach out to you some day, of course I believe you people had each other's contacts. With time you will be fine.
ObamaMessi:
Actually am 19 and in my first year in the university, do u think it's a good idea to date? She relocated to a nearby town and we havn't seen since then.I actually agreed with u, but her parent never coz they employed me to teach their last son.

People believed she loved me coz she don't give give guys face like she did to me.If u saw us, u would believe she's into me.But what confused me was when she knew she'd be leaving in few days time, and we'd not meet again, she decided to tell me that.I even forgot, she said if she was to accept me it will be out of sympathy.What does that mean?

(1) (Reply)

Why A Man Shouldn't Fall In Love.. / Is It Advisable To Get Married When You Don’t Know Where Your Next Meal Is Comin / Why There Is INDEPENDENT Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.