Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? (453 Views)

Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? by ayufun: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Arguing every time can make your love relationship boring and in most cases, it can lead to a break-up.

While this is a natural tendency in some people, most lovers argue a lot if they spend quality time together most of the time, really love each other, or do not have most things in common.

Arguing can help your love relationship to be better but if you do not understand how to argue effectively, and resolve issues after arguing, it can reduce the spark in your love.

Overtime, each one finds more things to hate about the other, and the sense of incompatibility becomes heightened.

For those in a serious love relationship or already married, How do you resolve arguments with your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife respectively?
Re: How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
OP...
The best way to resolve a misunderstanding is to talk about it with an open mind...

When there's a misunderstanding, you don't argue to win or to prove you're right, if you do that, your partner may just keep quiet just to allow peace reign but deep down, you've gone a step apart from each other...

So communicate clearly without throwing blames and pointing fingers, you just state how what he/she did that made you feel the way you're feeling...

And be sure to do this without being abusive...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? by Haakeem(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Op check my signature out lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? by ayufun: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Favfables1:
OP...
The best way to resolve a misunderstanding is to talk about it with an open mind...

When there's a misunderstanding, you don't argue to win or to prove you're right, if you do that, your partner may just keep quiet just to allow peace reign but deep down, you've gone a step apart from each other...

So communicate clearly without throwing blames and pointing fingers, you just state how what he/she did that made you feel the way you're feeling...

Nice one

1 Like

Re: How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? by Candidlady: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Favfables1:
OP...

Too much sense

1 Like

Re: How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? by ayufun: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Haakeem:
Op check my signature out lipsrsealed

Share what's there here if it's relevant.
Re: How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? by helinues: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't like argument...

I would rather take my time and find the best time to discuss about it.

As long as we are both open minded to resolve the issue, it should go smoothly
Re: How Do You Resolve Arguments With Your Man Or Woman To Save Your Relationship? by ayufun: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
helinues:
I don't like argument...

I would rather take my time and find the best time to discuss about it.

As long as we are both open minded to resolve the issue, it should go smoothly
The good here is to have a partner who does not like argument like you, or at least low tempered.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Wife Has Left Without Gud Reason And Now,yoruba Girl Loading / Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun / Why Are Some Girls So Fucking Boring??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.