Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Are Some Girls So Fucking Boring?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls So Fucking Boring?? (456 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls So Fucking Boring?? by Richsteemit: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Imagine!! I chat with this girl to just be friend with her. I greeted her first she took her 2 days to reply me. She go kon dey reply with. Lol, fine, yes, No, hmm, waoh, yeah. Omo I block her sharply. I cant be wasting my time on boring girls. Have chat and had conversations with many girls this one I jam this week is the most boring have ever seen in my life
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Fucking Boring?? by rickpat(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
she is not boring....she has someone or people she relates with well..it's all about who she accepts and want to be friendly with...NO NEED GETTING ANGRY

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Fucking Boring?? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Maybe she no dey interested in the friendship na. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Fucking Boring?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
ask questions that cant be answered by one word answers.... but then again, if someone is uninterested, there is not much you can do about that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls So Fucking Boring?? by Jirilistic(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin
Maybe she nor dey feel you
She may be different if it's a face to face conversation sha
I have a friend exactly like that. She is extremely boring to chat with online but if it's one on one conversation,she dey gist well well
While there are some that never have anything to say. Even if you do,they will never sustain the conversation. Then there are others who will never bring up conversation but if you do,they are ever ready to sustain it.
Although I feel you should have expressed your concern to her about her attitude then if there's no improvement then you can go ahead and call it quit
Re: Why Are Some Girls So Fucking Boring?? by Shadysen: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
Na so dem be, pretending but deep down what's you are telling them they are more interested ,fucking hypocrites ..by the way, how can I Bleep my Muslim friend, she's a good friend, we talked about sex often, she let me know that she likes sex but she refused me to banging her, help a bro on how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

18+; A Short Story (photos) / Broke Up With Her, But I Find It Difficult To Move On / Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.