Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? (2070 Views)

18+men What Will Be Your Reaction If You Catch Your Girlfriend Doing This In Pub / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by mmadu5(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Guys in relationship 2022 is almost coming to an end .. if your girlfriend is still jobless or broke . send her out in 2023 you deserve better . SAY NO to broke and jobless girlfriend this 2023 .

10 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by marlow1962(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
I’m not in any relationship now, maybe the guy below will have.

3 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by VinnyBaba: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
OP, U know say Relationship nah Work for Naija? sad

My Relationship with my GF is HER WORK.

I Pay her with urgent 2k or 5K as She does her 'Services' well for me. sad cool

5 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Babara1994(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
My gf doesn't need to work, she has a big soft ass.

7 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Streetmovement(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by mmadu5(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Babara1994:
My gf doesn't need to work, she has a big soft ass.

Lol really ? U go tire oo

6 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Waffarianman(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
My wife runs her personal business I don't do girl friends. So ask the young dude below me grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nonexisting1: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
The nigga below may have an answer to your question because I simply fucck and go, no time for relationship.

9 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by mmadu5(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Waffarianman:
My wife runs her personal business I don't do girl friends. So ask the young dude below me grin shocked

kind of biz?
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Siofra left the group .... cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Blupen(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
what of those who have only online gf?? are we allowed to answer your question?

1 Like

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by AmancalledGod: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
My spirit is telling me, that the person below me will have a girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by heartbraker(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Relationship full Time

2 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
mmadu5:
Guys in relationship 2022 is almost coming to an end .. if your girlfriend is still jobless or broke . send her out in 2023 you deserve better . SAY NO to broke and jobless girlfriend this 2023 .
Girls, it's almost 2023. If you boyfriend is jobless and not looking promising, use him for subscription!
If he's not making at least six digit figures per month, put him on trial. If he's like the op, just use him and dump his ass! At least I nice pass the op.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by mmadu5(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Girls, it's almost 2023. If you boyfriend is jobless and not looking promising, use him for subscription!
If he's not making at least six digit figures per month, put him on trial. If he's like the op, just use him and dump his ass! At least I nice pass the op.
Jobless one spotted

2 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2022
mmadu5:

Jobless one spotted
if you v a job, you won't type the gibberish above. See his head like container

4 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by jericco1(m): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Damn. Thoughtful
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nicepoker(m): 3:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Having a Nigerian girl by your side, that's tragic. If she is jobless that's suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by LittleBigDick(m): 6:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Project manager at her dad's firm grin
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
So are all of you guys here telling me that all your girlfriends are jobless Wow!!! This is embarrassing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
So are all of you guys here telling me that all your girlfriends are jobless Wow!!! This is embarrassing.

You, Yourself, You have a Job? undecided

95% of Nigerian ladies DO NOT have a Job. sad

They sell goods online, learn a Skills or Follow Yahoo Boys/Sugar daddies!

My Girlfriend was lonely and didn't have Anything Until I 'Employed' her by Way of Relationship!!

She thanks me Everyday and 'Works hard' to 'Satisfy' my Demands as the Boss! cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yes, I do have a job and I've stated it here a few times before.

It's embarrassing that none of the guys here are stating their girlfriends' occupations.
Vinnie2000:

You, Yourself, You have a Job? undecided

95% of Nigerian ladies DO NOT have a Job. sad

They sell goods online, learn a Skills or Follow Yahoo Boys/Sugar daddies!

My Girlfriend was lonely and didn't have Anything Until I 'Employed' her by Way of Relationship!!

She thanks me Everyday and 'Works hard' to 'Satisfy' my Demands as the Boss! cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by marlow1962(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Yes, I do have a job and I've stated it here a few times before.

It's embarrassing that none of the guys here are stating their girlfriends' occupations.

That’s because they majority of dem gals don’t have a job to be stating about.

1 Like

Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
The question na for people in a relationship
So I will skip this one.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Fancy4e: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
mmadu5:
even if your girl is working….its right you also take good care of her in your own little way……no body said you should take full responsibility of her, but the little you can offer could go a long way for her…it will earn you more respect than see finish……as for me, any man that isn’t ready to provide my little needs, will not get any respect from me period.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nyascobar1414: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fancy4e:
even if your girl is working….its right you also take good care of her in your own little way……no body said you should take full responsibility of her, but the little you can offer could go a long way for her…it will earn you more respect than see finish……as for me, any man that isn’t ready to provide my little needs, will not get any respect from me period.

STFU H0le..

I pity men that roll with 9ja girls..
Both Dating and marriage has now turn to Prost!tut!on..
Tuehh!
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by SPAMBOX7: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
I plan to make one my babymama cos she jobless but got high taste. Me and am dey throughout this Christmas holiday even as I type she on the bed side waiting for whenever I'm ready to mount. If by end of January I no hear any news of pregnancy I'm dumping. But my sole aim is to give am Belle make she siddon for house so that she will calm down with all her useless fantasies of going on vacation in countries and places her father never been to, and never will.

Bottom line I Wan give am heavy belle make she siddon for house useless since that's what she really deserves
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Machomanb1: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
if you v a job, you won't type the gibberish above. See his head like container
What he Typed is not Gibberish...
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Do Nigerian companies favour men over women?
marlow1962:

That’s because they majority of dem gals don’t have a job to be stating about.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by marlow1962(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Do Nigerian companies favour men over women?
No, die dat idea if you’re referring to W-collar jobs.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Silentgroper(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Niggaz should at least drill down there b4 u dump them.. U owe them dat beech.
Re: Which Work Is Your Girlfriend Doing?? Is She Jobless? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Then why does it seems like most of your ladies are unemployed?
marlow1962:

No, die dat idea if you’re referring to W-collar jobs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Or False / 50 Bluepilled Lies Men Were Told As Children (speedy's musings) / Ladies Pls Dont Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.