Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! (2069 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Yesterday / I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!! / My HORRIBLE Experience With My VIRGIN Girlfriend Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by Hatrick01: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2023
I went to my girlfriends house yesterday night.

I bought X1 alcoholic drink which i almost drank half of the bottle without diluting it.
my eyes turned red

I arrived at her place around 7:00 pm.

She noticed i was not the guy she knew before.
She asked me what i took?

Anything she was saying were just flying over my ears.
All i wanted at the moment is a hot sex.

As i tried making advances,when she told me she is in her period.

I heard that particular statement but dont know what to do.

My mind told me to rape her but the Holy spirit in me intervened.

I tried to leave when she drew me back and i landed her a big slap.

Thats all i could remember for the night.

Today mornin, i woke up at her bed, covered with her blankets, my clothes washed.
When i looked at her face, i saw bruises which i believe its me that did it.

I stood up in shame wore my clothes and left.

She has been callin me, i dont know how to explain myself to her.

My mind is telling me thats she want to br

2 Likes

Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by Moh247: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Wahala.... Go and apologize with a fake story as excuse of your bad behavior and drinking

7 Likes

Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by Berrityga: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Never go to a woman's house drunk lesson number one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by Goodlady(f): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Hatrick01:
I went to my girlfriends house yesterday night.

I bought X1 alcoholic drink which i almost drank half of the bottle without diluting it.
my eyes turned red

I arrived at her place around 7:00 pm.

She noticed i was not the guy she knew before.
She asked me what i took?

Anything she was saying were just flying over my ears.
All i wanted at the moment is a hot sex.

As i tried making advances,when she told me she is in her period.

I heard that particular statement but dont know what to do.

My mind told me to rape her but the Holy spirit in me intervened.

I tried to leave when she drew me back and i landed her a big slap.

Thats all i could remember for the night.

Today mornin, i woke up at her bed, covered with her blankets, my clothes washed.
When i looked at her face, i saw bruises which i believe its me that did it.

I stood up in shame wore my clothes and left.

She has been callin me, i dont know how to explain myself to her.

My mind is telling me thats she want to br
Wish you can be arrested for writing false story and also boasting about the evil you intend to do to any girl that falls in love with you.
You don't deserve a woman. Maybe you be a homosexual and be hitting your fellow man like that.
You claimed you took alcohol before approaching her. What rubbish. First thing in your head was hot sex. Are you a he-goat that doesn't recognize he's about to sleep with his mom?
Olori-gbagun-gbagun bi ori Ole!

2 Likes

Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by Hatrick01: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Wish you can be arrested for writing false story and also boasting about the evil you intend to do to any girl that falls in love with you.
You don't deserve a woman. Maybe you be a homosexual and be hitting your fellow man like that.
You claimed you took alcohol before approaching her. What rubbish. First thing in your head was hot sex. Are you a he-goat that doesn't recognize he's about to sleep with his mom?
i luv you
Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by ikeno(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Reason why I don't take alcoholšŸ¤®.just apologize to her and tell her you were under the influence of alcohol for your action

2 Likes

Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by Hatrick01: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

stop reasoning with ur vagĀ”na.

Efulefu
Ewu gambia
Chineke kpo gi n umunne gi oku.

Aturu oji.
Mpama

1 Like

Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2023

The same boy looking for a virgin and a well mannered girl to wife

1 Like

Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerian Men are Us*less........all of them

2 Likes

Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Madam take it easy on the guy nah.
Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hatrick01:
stop reasoning with ur vagĀ”na.

Efulefu
Ewu gambia
Chineke kpo gi n umunne gi oku.

Aturu oji.
Mpama

Ontop your Fucck up that we are still trying to find a solution for.
Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by Hatrick01: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian Men are Us*less........all of them
including ur fahdah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by Hatrick01: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

The same boy looking for a virgin and a well mannered girl to wife
i said i was under alcoholic spell
Re: How I Bullied My Girlfriend Yesterday Night Under The Infulence Of Alcohol !!! by BeanX(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian Men are Useless........all of them
Mynd44 NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things I Wish I Knew As Teenager [18+ Deleting] / Offer still on - Earn Easy money - 15K / Female Boko Haram Members Who Have Repented Cry Out, "Men Don't Want To Marry Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.