Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He (4782 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Jan 16, 2022
Japanese woman gives up baby, sues sperm donor for $3 million after learning he lied

A woman in Japan has filed a lawsuit against the sperm donor who impregnated her, alleging that he was dishonest about his civil status, educational background and ethnicity.

The unnamed plaintiff, a 30-year-old woman from Tokyo, said she and her husband wanted to have a second child but were concerned after finding out that her husband has a hereditary condition, reported Tokyo Shimbun via Newsweek.

After deciding to use a sperm donor, they found a man in his 20s on social media who claimed to be a single Japanese man who graduated from Kyoto University, one of Japan’s top universities. After having sex with the donor 10 times, the woman finally became pregnant in June 2019.

The woman eventually discovered later on in the pregnancy that the donor is actually a married Chinese man who never attended Kyoto University. After giving birth, the woman and her husband gave up the baby, who is currently being cared for in a child center in Tokyo.

The woman has accused the donor of misleading her with false information to have sex with her. She is now seeking approximately $2.8 million dollars as compensation for emotional distress.

Under Japan’s "right to know" laws, the offspring of sperm donors have a legal right to identify both of their biological parents. With many donors choosing to remain anonymous, finding potential sperm donors in the country has become complicated.

More couples in Japan have been turning to social media to look for sperm donors, and over 10,000 children have reportedly been born with a third party’s involvement.

The Mirai Life Research Institute opened Japan's first sperm bank last summer to provide a safer option for Japanese couples who are trying to conceive, reported Japan Insider.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/japanese-woman-gives-baby-sues-184839225.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by TheRealOwner(m): 2:28am On Jan 16, 2022
Lmao. What a plot twist. I pity the baby though

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by matrix199(m): 2:42am On Jan 16, 2022
Why give up an innocent baby that's part of you(having 50% of your genetic materials) just because of a non-life threatening lie?! SchooI degree is not a trait passed down to offsprings. I never knew the Japanese are also 'short' in their reasoning.

12 Likes

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Thinewill(f): 4:04am On Jan 16, 2022
I pity the innocent baby the most

6 Likes

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Baawaa(m): 4:56am On Jan 16, 2022
After deciding to use a sperm donor, they found a man in his 20s on social media who claimed to be a single Japanese man who graduated from Kyoto University, one of Japan’s top universities. After having sex with the donor 10 times, the woman finally became pregnant in June 2019.
These people are mad,the husband also agreed to this nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by olus01(m): 5:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Because having our second child is complication, i den allow my wife to be Bleep by another guy man. Maybe i didnt understand the story
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by phorget(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2022
If dem no go mind to born black pickin then me I fit donate all my sperm give them.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by talk2hb1(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2022
Madt Peoples
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by wiseone28: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2022
olus01:
Because having our second child is complication, i den allow my wife to be Bleep by another guy man. Maybe i didnt understand the story
Only African take sex as sacred something..

White can invite third party for a thresome grin

They see it as nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2022
Baawaa:

These people are mad,the husband also agreed to this nonsense

Oyinbo dey mad gan Aje grin grin

1 Like

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Japanese woman gives up baby, sues sperm donor for $3 million after learning he lied

A woman in Japan has filed a lawsuit against the sperm donor who impregnated her, alleging that he was dishonest about his civil status, educational background and ethnicity.

The unnamed plaintiff, a 30-year-old woman from Tokyo, said she and her husband wanted to have a second child but were concerned after finding out that her husband has a hereditary condition, reported Tokyo Shimbun via Newsweek.

The woman eventually discovered later on in the pregnancy that the donor is actually a married Chinese man who never attended Kyoto University. After giving birth, the woman and her husband gave up the baby, who is currently being cared for in a child center in Tokyo.

The woman has accused the donor of misleading her with false information to have sex with her. She is now seeking approximately $2.8 million dollars as compensation for emotional distress.

Under Japan’s "right to know" laws, the offspring of sperm donors have a legal right to identify both of their biological parents. With many donors choosing to remain anonymous, finding potential sperm donors in the country has become complicated.

More couples in Japan have been turning to social media to look for sperm donors, and over 10,000 children have reportedly been born with a third party’s involvement.

The Mirai Life Research Institute opened Japan's first sperm bank last summer to provide a safer option for Japanese couples who are trying to conceive, reported Japan Insider.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/japanese-woman-gives-baby-sues-184839225.html

So what is the good of this news?
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Vulcanheph(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2022
I'm on the next flight to Japan to give some women some Black babies cheesygrin
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2022
This is a woman who doesn't joke with how their kids think, look and behave. When crisper become a thing in gene modification, many wouldn't exist.

4 Likes

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by CrownOfClay724: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2022
Nsogbu cheesy grin
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by suffering: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Meh.
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Hian. A whole 10 times undecided
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Ayo081(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is serious undecided
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ishilove:
Hian. A whole 10 times undecided
That part got me too. She actually had sex with "donor". grin
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I thought she got the sperm from a sperm bank, not knowing she was lashed by the so-called donor. She never confess wetin dey pain am grin

3 Likes

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Jeon(f): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
dear just accept the baby.
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by iamyemiakins(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sperm donor wey get trial period cheesy

The woman and her husband seems to be slowpokes undecided

1 Like

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by TheABOMINATION: 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
The simp actually paid the man to have sex with his wife 10 times.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by ayobams(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is what happens when you allow women to take control of some certain situations. First thier donor had to sleep with her a whole 10 times. No artificial insemination. That's a strange kind of donation.

You can't eat your cake and still have it. Now, let's see how the judgement pans out.
Kobojunkie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
ayobams:
This is what happens when you allow women to take control of some certain situations. First thier donor had to sleep with her a whole 10 times. No artificial insemination. That's a strange kind of donation.

You can't eat your cake and still have it. Now, let's see how the judgement pans out.
The method may seem strange to us but in some cultures, it is acceptable method for such things. So long as husband and wife agreed to it, she might actually succeed in suing the man for false claims. undecided
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by jamesversion: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
The only real issue is because the sperm donor is Chinese. Japanese love to hate and belittle Chinese. Historically the Japanese have always considered themselves superior to Chinese people and it is usually viewed as condescending for Japanese women to have anything with Chinese men.

In all, the baby is the loser cos the Chinese also return the scorn of the Japanese right back to them.
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by FirmTR(m): 12:26am On Jan 17, 2022
wiseone28:
Only African take sex as sacred something..

White can invite third party for a thresome grin

They see it as nothing.

So, wetin you dey try talk now
You dey support them abi wetin
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by peacefull(f): 2:52am On Jan 17, 2022
Many Japanese peoples feel so bad or angry about her.
Peoples see or think this woman is cheated on her husband and abandoned baby.

What I read about this on Japanese website is her husband doesn't know what she did to get pregnant, She did it without tell her husband, After she got pregnant, she continued to have sex with that man etc.

angry

1 Like

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Jan 17, 2022
peacefull:
Many Japanese peoples feel so bad or angry about her.
Peoples see or think this woman is cheated on her husband and abandoned baby.

What I read about this on Japanese website is her husband doesn't know what she did to get pregnant, She did it without tell her husband, After she got pregnant, she continued to have sex with that man etc. angry
This story don get k-leg undecided
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by peacefull(f): 3:01am On Jan 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This story don get k-leg undecided

Sorry, Please what is meaning don get k-leg?

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by kkins25(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
peacefull:

Sorry, Please what is meaning don get k-leg?
the story now has a twist.
Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by peacefull(f): 4:25am On Jan 21, 2022
kkins25:
the story now has a twist.

Oh! don get k-leg meanig twist?
I learned new English again! Thank you so much! I appreciate you!!

1 Like

Re: Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I didn't know sperm donors get to do the do with the woman, must be a Japanese thing. LMAO!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Managing Children And Getting The Chores Done / She Escaped With His 3 Kids / Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.