Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) (10546 Views)

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? / What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun / Rape: My Bitter And Unforgettable Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by ghostboy: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
dazzlingd:

Dont worry, you will have many daughters that will be that matured.

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
CaptainZubi:
What's your experience with such ladies who sleepswith almost all the guys in hostel in higher institution or during NYSC.

And you wonder why you guys do not prosper.

You people are so wicked that you do not care that, that is a clear sign of early sexual molestation?

Cursed are you part takers!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by DonroxyII: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
killmods:
I had one close to my off campus apartment.. Fine dark yoruba girl. Fvck everyone but me. When e reach my turn she said she wanted to be my gf like relationship things. I played along but this girl no gree give me kponmor till i got fed up and left her ass. Thinking about it now she would always claim she was using those guys who were sexing her and not the other way round.... Only she know wetin she mean by that tho.
She was correct. Any guy that attached "success" to banging a girl is a Insane. A chronic depressed girl was using them to cure her Schizophrenic state of Mindset and they were happy they fvcked pvssy.

Imagine someone happy fvcking a mad woman .. All of them Mad Sha only for the guys to come out and be fanning Body claim Stars grin
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by DonroxyII: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2022
luizpippo:
How guys queue up waiting to take their turns on one vagina still baffles me.

So 2 to 7 guys would be in a room, each with his dick on his hands, wagging it like a dog's tail awaiting their turn, in the name of the girl is cheap so I am taking my share.

God forbids.

Tueh

Also, I will be the last person to want to bed a girl that is known to be a easy lay, so since street guys are having a ball with her, it means I should join in such stupidity abi?

I reject such foolishness.
Amen. Me that like Fresh Ripe Big Dish that's never been Touched. Once Touched then touched touched I switched on my Pitiful Mode to Help but never to have her to myself.
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by DonroxyII: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2022
placeofallure:
God! How can a woman become like that? Don't you think it's some kind of disorder? And the men doing free banging, doesn't it look dirty to you? How can you poke where somebody has poked before when she hasn't cleaned up? The whole thing is disgusting, you are not scared of infection, everyone is not clean. I used to ask my 'egbon' at home how prostitutes cope with so many dicks entering and leaving. How do they do it? I'm trying to cope with one even cos his urge is a bit high. Some girls, Lai s'afise!
You must have given Birth. His urge ain't high, You just have divided attention.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by gozzlin: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Mrxawe:
I remember when one was given gang beng that year. We were about 4 guys playing pes at night naso this girl just bounce enter from nowhere lie down in our middle. One bastard started fingering her thinking the rest wouldn't know. Before we could say jack, he started spooning her. The rest was history. Unforgettable night.

In final year , I packed to another hostel where we had a girl you could even Bleep while she dey baff. . as in she fit dey baff while you just barge in and Bleep her right there.

I love girls like that anyways. They don't see sex as a big deal. Na weytin we dey call maturity be that.

I hope you'd like to marry such ladies.
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by rickleye: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sanmel:
This life sha.. From my observation, many of those kind of girls usually have beautiful families..

Yep most of them were smouldered and over protected that they rebel ( with sex ).
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by homealone(m): 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mrxawe:
I remember when one was given gang beng that year. We were about 4 guys playing pes at night naso this girl just bounce enter from nowhere lie down in our middle. One bastard started fingering her thinking the rest wouldn't know. Before we could say jack, he started spooning her. The rest was history. Unforgettable night.

In final year , I packed to another hostel where we had a girl you could even Bleep while she dey baff. . as in she fit dey baff while you just barge in and Bleep her right there.

I love girls like that anyways. They don't see sex as a big deal. Na weytin we dey call maturity be that.

That's how to get Aids easily by just barging in

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Allisgud: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
What does a girl want in the middle of 4 abled guy,she wants a hot dick in her pkekus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! / See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS) / Pictures That Proves 2017 Was A Year Of Ass Licking & Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.