Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] (3878 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by TarOrfeeek: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Males are extremely emotional creatures. Just heart break from females is enough to make them start campaigns of endless complaining and they end up joining red peel so they can congregate with other emotional crybabies.

Meanwhile women face heartbreak and infidelity from males on a daily basis but you don't see them crying 24/7 online. Women get raped by males, get robbed, get kidnapped, get beaten up, scammed, harassed by random males on the street but you don't see them crying 24/7 on nairaland.

Males are emotionally weak creatures. That's a fact.

How many packets of Always Ultra do you want?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me / I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. / Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.