Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Am Tired Of My Wife - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Wife (50985 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / I Am Tired Of My Marriage / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Mypeople2(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:
I am married with three kids 2 years and 3 months triplets, my salary is 55k. I used to give my wife 20k, mother 10k, 5k for rainy days and 20k for myself transportation and other expenses outside my house.

My wife complained that the money was not enough I added 5k making it 25k monthly but she still demanding for more money and she has threatened to leave if I don't give her more.Calm down! Relax, after some months yell her to go and work so that she will know how to manage money .However the money is quite small in this Buhari regime

I had no money to give her, my own mother was homeless staying in church and I couldn't stop giving her that 10k because she needed it. My wife used to fight me every single day and my uncle asked us to leave the family house as we were disturbing their peace and I was ready to let her go and I will be sending 25k for our triplets upkeep every month but for the sake of our kids we have settled down with 30k monthly leaving me with 15k.

So far, we have moved out of the family house, we are staying in a parlour and room house a brother from Canada gave us the place it is not permanent but it is better and we are very very grateful.

Like I said earlier my mother was staying in church, now we have a one bedroom house I have discussed with my wife for my mum to come and live with us and I will stop the 10k I was giving her and I will add it to her money making it 40k monthly, she has agreed.

Now that my mother is here with us, she started again with the 40k is not enough to feed all of us, note I don't eat breakfast, I eat lunch at work and in the evening I eat at home. She is only giving my mother food in the evening while she and my kids eat 3 Square meal a day.

I asked her why she is treating my mother so badly she said the economy is hard if she doesn't have she won't kill herself. I am sick and tired and if I have sorted things it was for the sake of our kids and now I am starting to regret. I am thinking from this month when I get my salary I will give her 30k and give my mother 10k to be cooking her own foods.

Is my decision good?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
I reject every spirit of poverty in Jesus name Amen!!!! May the Lord show you mercy and give you a better job.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRSweetness(f): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

I married her against my wish her mother forced me to marry her because of the pregnancy. I blamed myself sha maybe if I have had use condoms I wouldn't have been in this miserable marriage.

Sorry you feel this way.

How come you've been earning 55k for 2ydars plus? That's stagnant. What do you do for money?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by uthlaw: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lucas4903:

You are simply frustrated. Read what you wrote again and ask yourself "How my life come dey messed up like this"
you no get sense!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HBB1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
read the guy's previous posts on his monicker

Tough luck.

I guess that's why there is contraception.

He had choices, he made them, he should live by it
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by GetMeRight: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bola146:

Haaaaaaaaa shocked [s] I know how frustrated your wife would be while breastfeeding those 3 kids at once sad sad sir, it's not easy, she will be feeling hungry at anytime, feeding the triplets alone excluding you, [/s] your wife and mother, 50k can't be enough sir. Things are too costly in the market. You and your mother need to be very patience with her please. I pray that God send helpers to you and your family. You might apply for better jobs with better pay if you see. Please don't be too harsh to your wife and kids. It's because of this Buhari regime, it will soon be over. Keep praying and have faith that things will be alright one day.

That is why I hate married people bringing out their dirties outside especially on nairaland, those irresponsible married men who can't give their wives and children #20k per month would come out here to type rubbish leading you astray. Please ignore all those people saying too harsh words at you. Cry unto God your helper for better job to take good care of yourself and your family, don't let their words turn to depression to your life.

Two years three months, no more breastfeeding.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Mypeople2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rubbiish:

@bold no one is asking u to go & steal, but u people should also try to help yourselves & the society! U should have stopped at the first kid for now till u increase your earning capacity considering the fact that your wife is not working! 55k is too small to run a family like yours, there is sure going to be problem. That is what is happening now. I wouldn't blame your wife because the money is small. But after the first child, u people should have made financial plans before adding more kids. If i may ask, is your child school fees, clothings, health care & other things inside the 40k u are giving to your wife or it is just for feeding?
Did you read the part he said triplet ?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
What do you mean by a mother that is breastfeeding?
If she is working and receiving a monthly pay, will she stop going to work because she is breastfeeding?
Why can't she work too if the money is not enough for her?
Is she handicapped

Let’s say she decides to work full time, who is going to take care of the triplets? Who will cook for all 6 people? Is it this same woman?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by gabbrri(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
With the current situation in Nigeria, even with management, #50k can't be enough for all of you including your mom. Your wife might be so fed up with the triplets consumption, a woman who will take good care of triplets should be very well fed, it's not a easy task at all. Endure with her, let your mother endure too, pray for more income, there will no more fight again.
congratulations you have just won yourself a price as the BEST WORST adviser
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Breastfeeding is till 2 years of age. 3 is too much in today's economy.
For economy that is hard, in fact, 3 is too early to stop breastfeeding. Baby foods and diapers are very expensive now, imagine spending 24k monthly of baby foods alone for triplets, why won’t she prefer breastfeeding which is cheaper?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRSweetness(f): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Acidosis:
How old is your mother? Why can't your mother work? Is she suffering from one ailment?

Look, the only way is for your mother to get a job. The alternative is for her to take care of your triplets so you and your wife can fully concentrate on your job/business.

Don't ever suggest to your wife to get a job at this stage without anyone to help with the kids. Only a ma.d man will tell a young mother of triplets to get a job. Attending to those toddlers daily is harder than driving a truck from Lagos to Kano every day. So kill that idea and don't ever bring it up.

Acidosis. Good advice my guy.

I feel so sad for the man.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Chigold101(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
With the current situation in Nigeria, even with management, #50k can't be enough for all of you including your mom. Your wife might be so fed up with the triplets consumption, a woman who will take good care of triplets should be very well fed, it's not a easy task at all. Endure with her, let your mother endure too, pray for more income, there will no more fight again.
Lol, the triplet are two years old and they do not suck Brea.st any more. She is just a frustrated young woman, what is her own contribution to the finance of the family?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRSweetness(f): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Realestbae:
Stupid fool ,u r putting all d blame on a young mother of triplet when Ur lazy mother can not fend for herself, imagine Ur sister is a household is ur mother crippled or just lazy she is supposed to be supplying U with food stuff n by adding to Ur problem or is it how her own mother is depending on her. Oga Ur mother did n't plan her life well she is more of a leech n a bloodsucker let her go and hustle to take care of Ur sister who is a household. Ur main focus should be d welfare of Ur kids feed them well

Come on girl. This is quite insensitive. Not right to hurl insults at his mother.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by GetMeRight: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
ValCon888:
It's always critical to look at your economic situation before making life-altering decisions.

You should blame yourself and rightly so too.

[s] How can you have sex without condom on a 55k salary in this current economic climate? [/s]
And your wife has no job to augment your income?

I have no advice to give you. When you were lashing her without condom, you didn't tell us. Now that the shít has hit the fan, you're looking for somebody to tell you to chase your wife away.

Ogbeni carry your cross.

May be you should try and find out the average salary in Nigeria first before telling someone on a salary of 55k not to marry.
His problem starts from unexpected triplets. Followed by having a full time jobless housewife. Then, having a mother in need with no one to support her except him. Then, his wife is a bit problematic going by the narration here.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Tadeus(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

I married her against my wish her mother forced me to marry her because of the pregnancy. I blamed myself sha maybe if I have had use condoms I wouldn't have been in this miserable marriage.

Honestly I understand your situation. I will only advice you to ignore all these childish advise. You did not make mistake. It's just for a while, everything will be alright. You did not plan for triplets but God choose that for you. You have to man up and face your fear. To be honest with you, you married a good woman. If a woman can feed herself and 4children with 40k in a month, my brother, she is a good woman. That 40k is not enought for all these IG to squander in a week.

I know you frustrated but your wife is more frustrated than you. Even to breast feed a child is not easy. Put yourself in her shoe. It's not easy. I will not advice you not to talk care of your mum coz it's your duty. Sit both of them down, your mum n wife, and talk senses into their heads. If mum is not too old to handle the kids, plead with your wife to look for a job. She need to start doing something so that the financial burden on you will reduce.

You need to act fast. 40k is too small with the present economy situation let me be honest with you. 40k is not even enough to get diapers and wipes for your 3 kids monthly. Your wife is a good woman and you should protect and take good care of her. Please do family planning ASAP

I wish you all the best
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by aimmoney9: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
But wait ooooo..... grin

Y'all don't know this op story is fiction..... grin grin

If not why should we be in the 16th page or more, are you trying to say he hasn't seen a reasonable advice...... grin grin grin

Or he is just cursing away commentators........ grin grin

Seun should please pay this guy for giving him good traffic..... grin grin

Nairaland na cruise...... grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by GetMeRight: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Realestbae:
Stupid fool ,u r putting all d blame on a young mother of triplet when Ur lazy mother can not fend for herself, imagine Ur sister is a household is ur mother crippled or just lazy she is supposed to be supplying U with food stuff n by adding to Ur problem or is it how her own mother is depending on her. Oga Ur mother did n't plan her life well she is more of a leech n a bloodsucker let her go and hustle to take care of Ur sister who is a household. Ur main focus should be d welfare of Ur kids feed them well

You may be a wife today but definitely you will become a mother and mother in law tomorrow.
Firstly, you don't know his mother's age. And secondly, you don't know if she has any health challenge. Thirdly, if you could insult his elderly mother like that for not working, how about the young woman too? Or, does having triplets stops one from selling petty things in the house that could bring little change? The wife no get family that can support them too?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRSweetness(f): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Acidosis:

With triplets, my wife will NOT work for anybody for 10 years.

God bless you. You're still the man I used to know cheesy

Please advise the OP on ways to increase his income.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
bukky1994:
you be real mumu I just want to slap you and that will be all

Look at his brainless writting, empty vessel
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRSweetness(f): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why not? Should dey be consuming swallow at that age? undecided

Abi na you go pay for all the formulae and babyfood they need instead? undecided

Actually, they are able to consume sewallow at that age cheesy

Amala to be precise.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Solofresh2: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Simran94:

Let’s say she decides to work full time, who is going to take care of the triplets? Who will cook for all 6 people? Is it this same woman?
See question oo shocked
Don't worry,I will take care of them undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
HRSweetness:
Actually, they are able to consume sewallow at that age cheesy

Amala to be precise.
I was breastfed till I was about 3 years of age, so I no fit talk. undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nitah1: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

They all died in active service grin grin

Olosho.....
Don't worry soon yahoo boys will use u for hustle that's if you are not used already. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Acidosis(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
HRSweetness:

God bless you. You're still the man I used to know cheesy

Please advise the OP on ways to increase his income.

My dear, long time o cheesy

We don't know what OP does for a living so it's hard to advise o. Besides, I feel he's more interested in getting his wife to manage his salary.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRSweetness(f): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Landmack:

someone who is really in dilemma and needs help would drop his wife's education status as well as his for the general public to help with a better job. rather what we have u doing here is lamenting and telling us on how you will hang yourself like we told u to keep parting your wife's legs, not using condom and birthing more kids to come suffer in this world.

pls edit your post by fixing ur location and both couple's edu status for possible jobs. Be smart and hopeful. you're even an igbo guy for that matter and being too slow...cheii

Exactly. Thanks for this advice. I was so moved by his story, I thought of giving him the 10k for hi mum on a monthly basis. But how far would that go really? What he needs is a significant raise from a better job and side incomes.

55k?!! Read his other topics, he has been earning this meager amount for 2years plus. cry
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

We are 2 in number me and my younger sis she is a house help, the family house Is my father's family house my father is late and his siblings kicked her out. That is all I have for now and I won't go and steal
Suffering too much shaa
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRSweetness(f): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Acidosis:

My dear, long time o cheesy

We don't know what OP does for a living so it's hard to advise o. Besides, I feel he's more interested in getting his wife to manage his salary.

You can't blame him. He needs a mindset revamp.

Check his other topi s, he's been earning this 55k for 2 years and counting. OMG! That's so sad.

I'd really like to help him. I just hope this is a genuine case.

Meanwhile, I know you don't really remember me with this new moniker. smiley
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by endallinfection: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Marriage is Scam ! Have kids ,Work and enjoy .
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRSweetness(f): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I was breastfed till I was about 3 years of age, so I no fit talk. undecided

I don't doubt that you were breastfed for that long. What I doubt is that you were exclusively breastfed for that long.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Walkee: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Esan men are lazy na!!

Always expecting handouts from their wives and are polygamous on top

I'm not surprised with your useless statement.
who cares about the opinion of a short black Yoruba girl with small pot belly and mouthstache?
Sure we're polygamous and our women also work hard for our attention
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
HRSweetness:
I don't doubt that you were breastfed for that long. What I doubt is that you were exclusively breastfed for that long.
Ofcourse not! There was also lots of baby food and formulae.... my grandma saved every bottle in her backyard. undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRSweetness(f): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Landmack:

He and his wife are being so wicked and unreasonable to those innocent kids they keep birthing.

u earn 55k and laid with ur gf without a condom at first and birthed an innocent child...u still didnt learn!

you kept on laying with her...and got triplets.

i think youre doing all these because u see free house..imagine you were paying rent...just maybe you would have been sensible enough to do the right thing.

on the other hand you never pay that ur gf bride price and you are still birthing kids with her...na wa for u.

i just hope its not a foolish person behind this moniker and trying to play on the mind and emotions of nairalanders.

padlock that ur penis bro!

He's got just 3 kids. A set of triplets who're 2yrs3months old.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.