Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live (27402 Views)

Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Nigerians Denied Visa On Or After Jan 20, 2020, Can Reapply For FREE!!! / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Nukilia: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
pacespot:

I[s] am a Nigerian, but those people you mentioned are better humans than Nigerians. I will rather give my job to even Indians than a Nigerian. Tell your fellow Nigerians to stop their evils of always scamming people of their sweat by any slightest opportunity. Until you have been at the receiving end of their animalistic practices, you won't understand that Nigerians are not really human beings but some retrograde animals.[/s]

You must be a Ghanaian! Bast*ard

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Nukilia: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
molas02:
We live in Al-medinat 33storey building in ABUDABIi, 3am they bursted into the building pack everyone both Nigeria, Philippians, Indiana and Togolese among many others national, arrested us for no crime committed, almost 600 Nigerian were among those arrested, spent 2month and 1week in cell, no call and our embassy did not show up despite they were informed of the incident. Laslas they deported everyone back to our different nations despite having our Emirates ID and working permit.... Omo Dubai is not a smiling with Nigerian at all all because of our bad government.
Now am in Nigeria for the past 4month looking for job in Osogbo or lagos, the highest paid job I see is 30k in Osogbo while 40k in Lagos.... Me that am collecting 300k in ABUDABI. Now I know that Nigeria is even worst than UAE. Till now am not working ooo

Stay alive bro, you'll make it...
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Nukilia: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
gabicon:

This is a crime prevalence issue, we are trained in Nigeria to turn a blind eye to our neighbors behaving badly, now the thing has caught up with honest working Nigerians. We need to start snitching on our brothers and sisters destroying our corporate Identity. Zero tolerance for nonsense, if an individual is a fraudulent report to the authority asap, let it be on record that their fellow countrymen do not tolerate bad behaviour.

You are right on this!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by siant: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
That Nigeria ambassador to UAE, who was contacted on Whatsapp by punch to comment on the issue, but quickly went offline and removed his picture, makes me laugh louder.

He isn't responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by madjune(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
When we talk about bad publicity,.some of us take it lightly.
When Benin boys begin fight cult wars on their streets there, some didn't know it will affect innocent Nigerians there.
When Hushpuppi was flaunting his wealth there, some didn't know the extent it would go in tarnishing the Nigerian image all over.

Not everything should be laughed over.
Our ministry of foreign affairs should do something here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by pixey(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
I don't blame anyone who wants to work in Dubai or anywhere. I only blame the unfortunate idiots in our embassies over there.This is what happens when an idiot politically appoints an idiot in sensitive positions.I won't be surprised that the officers in the embassy there have no idea about diplomatic negotiations and relations.We are about to make the same mistake again coming 2023.

As Nigerians in power or authority,we have to learn that any decision we undertake is not just for you and your family sake. Your decision might affect the lives of others and the environment in general.

Until we learn to cultivate this, we can never be a first-world country even if we have all the resources to be one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by pixey(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
siant:
That Nigeria ambassador to UAE, who was contacted on Whatsapp by punch to comment on the issue, but quickly went offline and removed his picture, makes me laugh louder.

He isn't responsible.
He is just a political campaign benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Starzo: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
wpadmin:
It wasn't always like this.

I have friends that made money from Dubai before moving to other countries.

The problem is a lot of average Nigerians have bad characters. They can do anything bad for money.

As a president, if you make your country so easy for the average Nigerian to immigrate to, you are in trouble.

Nigerians went to Dubai to do Fraud, drugs and most recently engage in cult wars.

There's News that henceforth you'll need a proof of fund to gain entry into Dubai. Right now, the average Nigerian won't be able to afford Dubai any longer.

Today, it's Dubai, tomorrow, more countries may follow.
Proof of funds as in how??...pls help me understand better
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Dannybammz: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
ICEWIN:

how u take dey make money for crypto bro
Come to investment section
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by HOKIM(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
wpadmin:
It wasn't always like this.

I have friends that made money from Dubai before moving to other countries.

The problem is a lot of average Nigerians have bad characters. They can do anything bad for money.

As a president, if you make your country so easy for the average Nigerian to immigrate to, you are in trouble.

Nigerians went to Dubai to do Fraud, drugs and most recently engage in cult wars.

There's News that henceforth you'll need a proof of fund to gain entry into Dubai. Right now, the average Nigerian won't be able to afford Dubai any longer.

Today, it's Dubai, tomorrow, more countries may follow.

Oga, read the news first before you start talking trash like the lot of you like doing.... where in the whole article did it talk about Nigerians dealing drugs and crime E tire me for u ooo.... make u never see bad thing... last year I was transiting brazil... such beautiful country, i was enroute to the Caribbean but the airlines wouldn't let me board, I was trapped there for seven days... I messaged and called your useless embassy... well it's been 4months now and they still haven't gotten back to me.... if you have never been in trouble abroad,you will never know.... and you no fit come naija... cos u left naija in the first place cos u wanted to look for greener pasture... truth is , not everyone will make it in naija...people migrate for different reasons ... zo don't sit there and judge...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by chaloskyx: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
but they would renew visiting visas cause we carry our money there to spend Nig govt have no balls they should close all uae embassy's and flights asap
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by pixey(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Elporo:

Of course blame the leaders but never blame yourself.

You go to Dubai to help them wash toilet, and you think you are important. How many Software engineers, Doctors, Managers and Consultants have complained. Rubbish.

Government this, Government that. Still you will cheat your customers, and employers. yet, the government is bad.

Dubai allowed dirty Nigerians like you an opportunity to earn a living but what do you and you ilk do
- prostitution
- drugs sales
- gangs - bbc made a documentary - abi na FGN dey run cultist for Italo?
- fraud
- pissing on the roads
- human trafficking

Filthy human
You are the filthy one and moronic piece of shit.You lacked basic reading skills. I never supported Nigerian criminal elements in my write up. You really didn't read the op article at all. You don't know me and you just jump to the conclusion that I was one of the criminal elements. Idiat political appointee wey no get 0.00001 of common sense and maturity.The government bears majority of the blame of hard working Nigerian immigrants suffering there. No country should allow his/her law abiding citizens suffer in another country.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by CelestineNelson: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
MPESA:

No sir, that's why I was asking for clarification sir. At least for some of us that didn't attend school sir.

That means we need to look for another person to explain to two of us oo...

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by meetme01: 12:50am On Jan 17, 2022
baby124:

Must you travel? See the rant as if you want to die just to travel abroad. Nigeria government needs to ban Dubai flights completely. Let us see who will lose since they are doing retaliatory moves. It’s people like you that cry and sell yourself cheap. Which is Why they are treating you this way. But you still refuse to respect yourself. What are you going to do there? Are you a professional that can contribute to their economy or you want to go and hustle there?

Diplomatic decisions are not made in haste. Lots of measures must be in place before taking decisions. Its a pity you feel UAE will loose. You know nothing about diplomacy.

Have you read that UAE just opened her airspace for Ghana and 4 African countries.? Nigeria was excluded. See, the common man will continue to suffer the brunt of a less diplomatic country. Ask Ukraine what happened to Crimea despite World powers warning to Russia.

Alaye, I would have furthered diplomatic conversations with you if you haven't been judgemental.

For the records, I have never been to UAE before neither have I had stop over in their country till date.

You are not a student of diplomacy. I would pass.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by SonOfEl(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Those of you saying Nigerians are denied work permit because of crime. Shame on your ignorance.

I live in Dubai. Most corrupt individuals here are indians, Pakistanis and Filipinos, yet the good ones among them weren't denied work permit. Some exposed africans here who are into crime also falsely claim they are from Nigeria after obtaining a Nigerian passport at loose immigration offices. Some dont use Nigerian passport yet they cla to be Nigerians. A lot is happening here in dubai.

Even companies in UAE need nigerian expats badly due to their hardwork and intelligence, only that the labour dept of UAE government wont approve of it due to unexplained diplomatic issues they have with Nigerian Government.

Please people should stop posting nonsense on this thread. Follow the link below and see some of the regular criminals we see in the UAE.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/crime/uae-worker-jailed-for-stealing-scraps-worth-dh130000
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 3:43am On Jan 17, 2022
tonididdy:

Are you dreaming or something?
If I were, you could have read my comment in your own dream
tonididdy:

Do you know the troubles nigerians in Nigeria face?
The major donors to Nigerians in Nigeria are Nigerians living abroad. Go figure! Without Nigerians in diaspora millions of families could have jointly suicided. If not for Nigerians living abroad, the oppression in Nigeria would have quadrupled. Nigerians abroad are untouchable for politicians and they speak the hard truth and attack your oppressors, making them uncomfortable. Nigerians in diaspora open doors for millions of Nigerians to soar. Need I give you an example? If don Jazzy never left Nigeria, he wouldn't have made the cash to buy a mixer to produce any track. If Chimamanda never left Nigeria, that massive door she shattered for Nigerian and even African writers would have been reconstructed with bricks by now. Even Forbes know that Nigerians are successful in diaspora which gives the newbie an edge to fit into an already carved niche.
tonididdy:

Why did you leave?
Me? In 2 days, I will be there with you. I ain't going nowhere. Been to over 47 countries but I am still based in Nigeria.
tonididdy:
Wasn't it because you could no longer function?
No booboo. Many kids are sent out by their parents. Many are hired directly from their previous employments. In fact, the major number of Nigerians leaving are OK-certified to function at the highest level. That proves why Nigerian doctors are hot-sauces in many countries. If they could no longer function, how are they able to smash records in diaspora? Read about Nigerians in Diaspora. As someone who goes to Dubai, you should have been more exposed to basic facts like this.
tonididdy:

Dude the solution to your problem first starts in the country you are in?
That sounds immensely puerile. Even a baby in diapers would reason better. I am telling you that Nigerians in diaspora are classified THRIVING by Forbes and highly regarded news outlets. It is even mentioned on national TV networks. How did you allow yourself to get left out in knowledge?
tonididdy:
Do you expect unemployed nigerians to carry placards for their siblings in diaspora on Nigerian streets?
Do you know how many Nigerians go out in protest in diaspora? No one is expecting you to carry placards. If you actually read my comment, you would have noticed a word called "tweet" used for affirmative actions. Do you want me to send my comment to you by Nipost for your teachers to assist you?
tonididdy:

Dude be calming down ok, I do shuttle Dubai regularly until this upsets began
I am typing from Dubai now. If this upset held you back, then you shouldn't be on my level. I am not held back by such upsets cos I sail on a "blue" whale. Where do you go in Dubai and what do you do there? Stop trying to elevate yourself as if Dubai is a see-before-I-die destination. The ease of visa application to Dubai should not make you proud. Be humble! Others are far ahead of you in all ramifications. If you can, lend a voice and help and do not sound pessimistic. Be human and gain knowledge before open your mouth in public

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 3:59am On Jan 17, 2022
pacespot:

I am a Nigerian,
by nationality but hardly by heart
pacespot:
but those people you mentioned are better humans than Nigerians.
History tells a different story. Experience knows it all. The fool stays blind. He only sees the color of a shirt but not the color of the skin.
pacespot:

I will rather give my job to even Indians than a Nigerian.
Different strokes for different folks. The African kings sold their brothers for material things. Today, those things are worthless. Let us reverse the role for a minute. Would those people utter the same comment? Would they give you the same opportunity that you denied your brother if they were in your place? Posterity will never know the evil deeds of yesteryears. The African kings sold their brothers but were overthrown eventually and made slaves. Haha. Go figure
pacespot:
Tell your fellow Nigerians to stop their evils of always scamming people of their sweat by any slightest opportunity.
Did you mention Scam? Let us take a trip to India. Did you mention evil? Let's make it to India.
pacespot:
Until you have been at the receiving end of their animalistic practices, you won't understand that Nigerians are not really human beings but some retrograde animals.
I have lived in India and the same things are uttered in town. What are the animalistic practices that you are so absolved yourself from? Do tell! I have lived in this Nigeria that you are preaching. What are the animalistic things, please? Let me begin my investigation in your family.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by ebuka10box(m): 4:09am On Jan 17, 2022
RichLunatic:
I am not your average Nigerian cool
when I throw shades at u ,never u involve my parents of family members or I'll deal with u , no jokes man
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by MPESA(m): 4:52am On Jan 17, 2022
CelestineNelson:

That means we need to look for another person to explain to two of us oo...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by tonididdy(m): 5:39am On Jan 17, 2022
gistmega:
If I were, you could have read my comment in your own dream The major donors to Nigerians in Nigeria are Nigerians living abroad. Go figure! Without Nigerians in diaspora millions of families could have jointly suicided. If not for Nigerians living abroad, the oppression in Nigeria would have quadrupled. Nigerians abroad are untouchable for politicians and they speak the hard truth and attack your oppressors, making them uncomfortable. Nigerians in diaspora open doors for millions of Nigerians to soar. Need I give you an example? If don Jazzy never left Nigeria, he wouldn't have made the cash to buy a mixer to produce any track. If Chimamanda never left Nigeria, that massive door she shattered for Nigerian and even African writers would have been reconstructed with bricks by now. Even Forbes know that Nigerians are successful in diaspora which gives the newbie an edge to fit into an already carved niche. Me? In 2 days, I will be there with you. I ain't going nowhere. Been to over 47 countries but I am still based in Nigeria. No booboo. Many kids are sent out by their parents. Many are hired directly from their previous employments. In fact, the major number of Nigerians leaving are OK-certified to function at the highest level. That proves why Nigerian doctors are hot-sauces in many countries. If they could no longer function, how are they able to smash records in diaspora? Read about Nigerians in Diaspora. As someone who goes to Dubai, you should have been more exposed to basic facts like this. That sounds immensely puerile. Even a baby in diapers would reason better. I am telling you that Nigerians in diaspora are classified THRIVING by Forbes and highly regarded news outlets. It is even mentioned on national TV networks. How did you allow yourself to get left out in knowledge?
Do you know how many Nigerians go out in protest in diaspora? No one is expecting you to carry placards. If you actually read my comment, you would have noticed a word called "tweet" used for affirmative actions. Do you want me to send my comment to you by Nipost for your teachers to assist you? I am typing from Dubai now. If this upset held you back, then you shouldn't be on my level. I am not held back by such upsets cos I sail on a "blue" whale. Where do you go in Dubai and what do you do there? Stop trying to elevate yourself as if Dubai is a see-before-I-die destination. The ease of visa application to Dubai should not make you proud. Be humble! Others are far ahead of you in all ramifications. If you can, lend a voice and help and do not sound pessimistic. Be human and gain knowledge before open your mouth in public
You need help.
undecided
Why did you quote me like this? You don't have a job?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Greyworld: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2022
Pymetrics:
What is the reason for denying them work permit? UAE government should say this so that Nigerians will stop applying for their visa

Cultism... last year in sharjah Nigerians were caught in cctv butchering themselves. Though I av not verified but I heard its against UAE law to spill human blood even death penalty (if they even do that )
aint executed here.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Greyworld: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2022
meetme01:
The govt of the day has bad reputation in diplomatic arena. They have failed to handle diplomatic decisions diplomatically.

A good example is the dilemma between a Nigerian Airline and Dubai officials. The govt should have intervened before the Chairman of the Airline submitted an open letter to the Emirate. That's not the best in diplomacy.

In the crisis, Emirates Airline had ssues with Nigerian Aviation and I think daily flights were reduced. You don't do that to country when you don't have an Airline to supplement the reduction. It was done in bad faith hence, retaliation.

Who will bear the brunt? Nigerians

The govt has messed up lots of things. They are not after the welfare of the masses at all. They are all power drunk.

The way forward is not in this govt again. No nation respect Nigeria whatsoever. See ordinary Philliphnes that nurses travel to write their exams. Nigeria couldn't handle the diplomatic rigour in that country as well. Everything has to be on social media before seeking solution.

Rubbish govt

Youth of Nigeria, continue voting old mofos who have nothing to make your generation and next to be better. Stand up for your future NOW.

2023 is here ..Another opportunity to secure your future. Anyhow its done, another 8yrs of suffering and smiling.
The ban on visa for Nigerians has nothing to do with Airpeace and Emirates. If at all the flight restrictions were introduced to further curb Nigerians from getting into the country.

Its painful Nigerians are willing to cling on to UAE cos our government has failed if not....
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2022
As a matter of fact, I just made 50k and it is still morning.
I had to do your teachers job since you failed to pay attention when you had the chance.
Yes, I need help and I pray to God for it everyday. Do you want to know the result? He never fails to surprise me. I have people working for me so I goof around to ease off tension.
I am well off, bro. I don't need your help.
You needed proper education and be grateful that God provided you one through me.
tonididdy:

You need help.
undecided
Why did you quote me like this? You don't have a job?
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Misterone: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2022
gistmega:
The evil about Nigerians is that when they hear of the plights of their compatriots in foreign lands, they quickly judge them and ask them to return home. As if there were a home around town. Nigerians are not the only ones traveling out for greener pastures. At least, lend a voice and put the oppressors under pressure. Times like this, you would expect Buhari's kids to retweet stuff like this but they sit like old corsets and ride in loots. It is sad that the poor keep suffering. Davido, Wizkid, Burna boy and all those crooners will keep quiet on top issues like this cos Dubai is a chill spot for them. These top names should give a voice and invite human right activist into the matter.
It is too much. If you haven't been around you would not understand. Even Indians are given more privileges than us. In the gulf, not only the Arabs are racist toward Nigerians, also the Indians will trash your CV in the chute because you are Africans. They hate Nigerians for no reason.
when you bad-mouth your country all over the internet, you think others would be happy to welcome you? you spread fake news and glorify in it, now you want others to see you as responsible.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2022
molas02:
We live in Al-medinat 33storey building in ABUDABIi, 3am they bursted into the building pack everyone both Nigeria, Philippians, Indiana and Togolese among many others national, arrested us for no crime committed, almost 600 Nigerian were among those arrested, spent 2month and 1week in cell, no call and our embassy did not show up despite they were informed of the incident. Laslas they deported everyone back to our different nations despite having our Emirates ID and working permit.... Omo Dubai is not a smiling with Nigerian at all all because of our bad government.
Now am in Nigeria for the past 4month looking for job in Osogbo or lagos, the highest paid job I see is 30k in Osogbo while 40k in Lagos.... Me that am collecting 300k in ABUDABI. Now I know that Nigeria is even worst than UAE. Till now am not working ooo
Nigerians have a bad image with cultism, hushpuppy,armedrobbery and other crimes.So it has affected those honest ones.But why una dey spend millions to go and look for job in Dubai instead of doing business?The former pays more.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Edusouls(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Nigerians bought bad luck upon themselves terrible and lawless citizens, una go hear am..
Ewenbo:
Buhari had brought bad luck on Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 9:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Every country is bad-mouthed. The British Monarch were bad-mouthed last year as racists. But, no one perpetuates that after the heat. I am looking at the bottom-pie not the dressing. Who is bad-mouthing one's country? Some news are better left in the region where it emanates. Everyone has a right, even a criminal. You cannot treat a criminal as you like because he is a criminal. Even if People bad-mouth Nigeria, you have no right to treat Nigerians irresponsibly as a result of that. Stop encouraging morons to take you down. A reasonable person will stop a fight to hear the matter. Do not say that, Sir.
You can't treat Chinese like worms cos they have a bad image. They fight back. Russians are called names but you can't treat them as you like, they fight back. Arab are called barbarians and when you treat them as one, they fight back. Why are you the only one who answers the bad name that you are called. Fight back!
Misterone:
when you bad-mouth your country all over the internet, you think others would be happy to welcome you? you spread fake news and glorify in it, now you want others to see you as responsible.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Onuoha1234(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Good for them.Hoe are we part of their problem.Why did they leave Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Misterone: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2022
gistmega:
Every country is bad-mouthed. The British Monarch were bad-mouthed last year as racists. But, no one perpetuates that after the heat. I am looking at the bottom-pie not the dressing. Who is bad-mouthing one's country? Some news are better left in the region where it emanates. Everyone has a right, even a criminal. You cannot treat a criminal as you like because he is a criminal. Even if People bad-mouth Nigeria, you have no right to treat Nigerians irresponsibly as a result of that. Stop encouraging morons to take you down. A reasonable person will stop a fight to hear the matter. Do not say that, Sir.
You can't treat Chinese like worms cos they have a bad image. They fight back. Russians are called names but you can't treat them as you like, they fight back. Arab are called barbarians and when you treat them as one, they fight back. Why are you the only one who answers the bad name that you are called. Fight back!
americans are druggist, rapist and killers. they are the most fraudulent nation in the world. do you see americans calling americans ritualist, fraudsters, rapist, etc, or do you see the British telling fat lies about their country. you guys have succeeded in stereotyping nigerians. when you hear that a guy is from Nigeria, he becomes a suspect immediately even for crimes not yet committed.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by pacespot(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2022
gistmega:
by nationality but hardly by heart History tells a different story. Experience knows it all. The fool stays blind. He only sees the color of a shirt but not the color of the skin. Different strokes for different folks. The African kings sold their brothers for material things. Today, those things are worthless. Let us reverse the role for a minute. Would those people utter the same comment? Would they give you the same opportunity that you denied your brother if they were in your place? Posterity will never know the evil deeds of yesteryears. The African kings sold their brothers but were overthrown eventually and made slaves. Haha. Go figure Did you mention Scam? Let us take a trip to India. Did you mention evil? Let's make it to India. I have lived in India and the same things are uttered in town. What are the animalistic practices that you are so absolved yourself from? Do tell! I have lived in this Nigeria that you are preaching. What are the animalistic things, please? Let me begin my investigation in your family.

It is very funny that you people tend to show your love for Nigeria when you are out of the country, but you don't even take a second to look back for the reason why you left in the first place If Nigerians are better people than what I said, why are you people leaving the country in droves without any concrete plan of ever returning to it? Unable to tell yourself the truth is also part of the evils of Nigerians. You don't show your love of the country by the word of the month, you show it by actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos / Young Man Swept Away By Raging Flood After Heavy Rainfall In Kano. Photos / First United Nigeria Airline Flight Lands In Sokoto (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.