Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live (27399 Views)

Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Nigerians Denied Visa On Or After Jan 20, 2020, Can Reapply For FREE!!! / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Don't mind that ediort. They pretend to be Nigerians to demonize Nigerians.
Nukilia:

You must be a Ghanaian! Bast*ard

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2022
pacespot:

It is very funny that you people tend to show your love for Nigeria when you are out of the country, but you don't even take a second to look back for the reason why you left in the first place
Nigerians leave not because of Nigerians but because of the government. The people in power are not Nigerians but partisans and nefarious men whose craves for power have overwhelmed their humanity.
pacespot:
If Nigerians are better people than what I said, why are you people leaving the country in droves without any concrete plan of ever returning to it?
You remember when I told you that you aren't Nigerian? You exposed yourself. I will insert a chart here to silence your ignorance. Who told you that Nigerians leave in droves? If Ghanaians or citizens of your country of origin could afford the cost of traveling like Nigerians, the only ones left to vote in your country would be amputees and the aged. In Nigeria alone, the count is 200 million individuals living together amidst the vast cultural differences. If your country could even, and thrive like Nigerians, you would have been investing your time on a forum created by your compatriot.
pacespot:
Unable to tell yourself the truth is also part of the evils of Nigerians.
who owes you what Truth? Can you for a moment pretend to melt into thin air? No Nigerian needs your service. Be gone with your insignificance.
pacespot:
You don't show your love of the country by the word of the month, you show it by actions.
Be gone!

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by pacespot(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2022
gistmega:
Nigerians leave not because of Nigerians but because of the government. The people in power are not Nigerians but partisans and nefarious men whose craves for power have overwhelmed their humanity. You remember when I told you that you aren't Nigerian? You exposed yourself. I will insert a chart here to silence your ignorance. Who told you that Nigerians leave in droves? If Ghanaians or citizens of your country of origin could afford the cost of traveling like Nigerians, the only ones left to vote in your country would be amputees and the aged. In Nigeria alone, the count is 200 million individuals living together amidst the vast cultural differences. If your country could even, and thrive like Nigerians, you would have been investing your time on a forum created by your compatriot.
who owes you what Truth? Can you for a moment pretend to melt into thin air? No Nigerian needs your service. Be gone with your insignificance. Be gone!

You Black people should continue to soothe yourselves in self-delusion - so I am no longer a Black guy right Gosh!

Your sentiment and mentality reek of a typical Nigerian: suffering and smiling.

You talk about the people in power losing their humanity for the greed of power, but who are the people in power without the masses? Your governments are the reflection of your people, get that into your tick, black skull. No countries are colonized and ruled by aliens these days. If your government is bad, that means your people bad too.

The moment that people are ready for the change, things would change swiftly, no forces or any government can stand in front of human progress. Is it not in the same Nigeria that people still believe in the metaphysical power of turning human flesh into money?

Get a grip, dude embarassed
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Americans announce everyday on crimes and drugs. The problem here is the power of the economy and the Goverment's push-back. The US never holds back the power of sanction. Everyone is called names but it is the willingness of the government to control the effect of the name that settles the score. Stop trying to demonize Nigerians. You are taking attention away from where it belongs.
focus on the matter at hand and stop deflecting. No one cares who said what. The issue here is, you can't treat me based on what you hear. If you do, I will do the same. Stop being a miscreant and act like someone who hasn't completely lost his brain cells.
Misterone:
americans are druggist, rapist and killers. they are the most fraudulent nation in the world. do you see americans calling americans ritualist, fraudsters, rapist, etc, or do you see the British telling fat lies about their country. you guys have succeeded in stereotyping nigerians. when you hear that a guy is from Nigeria, he becomes a suspect immediately even for crimes not yet committed.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2022
I will stop here for now. I have thrown more sense to you than I have given my dogs bones. You are a racist and a nonentity. Get a life and quit being a nuisance.
pacespot:

You Black people should continue to soothe yourselves in self-delusion - so I am no longer a Black guy right Gosh!

Your sentiment and mentality reek of a typical Nigerian: suffering and smiling.

You talk about the people in power losing their humanity for the greed of power, but who are the people in power without the masses? Your governments are the reflection of your people, get that into your tick, black skull. No countries are colonized and ruled by aliens these days. If your government is bad, that means your people bad too.

The moment that people are ready for the change, things would change swiftly, no forces or any government can stand in front of human progress. Is it not in the same Nigeria that people still believe in the metaphysical power of turning human flesh into money?

Get a grip, dude embarassed
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Misterone: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2022
gistmega:
Americans announce everyday on crimes and drugs. The problem here is the power of the economy and the Goverment's push-back. The US never holds back the power of sanction. Everyone is called names but it is the willingness of the government to control the effect of the name that settles the score. Stop trying to demonize Nigerians. You are taking attention away from where it belongs.
focus on the matter at hand and stop deflecting. No one cares who said what. The issue here is, you can't treat me based on what you hear. If you do, I will do the same. Stop being a miscreant and act like someone who hasn't completely lost his brain cells.
you're the one that has lost his brain cells. stupid idiot. do you hear other African countries that we are far better off complaining and insulting their countries like you goats do. or you think people don't see you from the perspective you view yourself. rubbish. you say Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. you call her a zoo, poverty capital of the world, most fraudulent place to live in etc. how do you want someone out there not to see those living there as first class criminals? they can never believe any document you tender as authentic. Also, this government has tried with the little resources we have to do it's best but people like you, osu slaves have tried to destroy our image but una go fail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
I wish that I knew the kindergarten that you attend this session. I would have loved to donate to their PTA funds to hire better teachers. Now, you have made it clear that all your intention is rooted in your hate for the Igbos. You are not far off from transforming into a decomposing slug. I wish you HOPE and FACULTY. You have lost all sense of moral composition.
I am an independent. I give no slimy hoot about your ineffable clumsy government. Never helped me and never will. I don't depend on your government for anything. You can take your crazy and mad-man theories about your mumu government to the gutters. I don't care what people call this country, my only concern is for the people called Nigerians.
As it stands now, this is my last spit on your face. Go somewhere else and rest your cadaver. I am done with preparing your body. Au revoir!
Misterone:
you're the one that has lost his brain cells. stupid idiot. do you hear other African countries that we are far better off complaining and insulting their countries like you goats do. or you think people don't see you from the perspective you view yourself. rubbish. you say Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. you call her a zoo, poverty capital of the world, most fraudulent place to live in etc. how do you want someone out there not to see those living there as first class criminals? they can never believe any document you tender as authentic. Also, this government has tried with the little resources we have to do it's best but people like you, osu slaves have tried to destroy our image but una go fail.
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by tonididdy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
gistmega:
As a matter of fact, I just made 50k and it is still morning.
I had to do your teachers job since you failed to pay attention when you had the chance.
Yes, I need help and I pray to God for it everyday. Do you want to know the result? He never fails to surprise me. I have people working for me so I goof around to ease off tension.
I am well off, bro. I don't need your help.
You needed proper education and be grateful that God provided you one through me.
This is a better write up.
Short and precise.
But I'm very interested in how you made 50,000N this early morning, I like to learn.
Atleast it's a chance for me to earn in naira
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
I run a Human resource business.
tonididdy:

This is a better write up.
Short and precise.
But I'm very interested in how you made 50,000N this early morning, I like to learn.
Atleast it's a chance for me to earn in naira
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by tonididdy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
gistmega:
I run a Human resource business.
Yeah
So you charge 50k in exchange for a job position?
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by gistmega: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
I supply workers to firms. They pay per hour.
tonididdy:

Yeah
So you charge 50k in exchange for a job position?
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by owagbeba: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
redsun:
UAE is not richer than richer than Nigeria in terms of natural resources and human development index. They are only richer because they have smart leaders that know how to channel and manage their natural resources. They have no rooms for prisoners. And are mainly focused on maximising the expertise of competent experts across the globe to psychedelically develop their emirate. As well as keeping their citizens placid and relatively happy.

And the most interesting of it all, they don’t run a democratic system!
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by owagbeba: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
gabicon:

This is a crime prevalence issue, we are trained in Nigeria to turn a blind eye to our neighbors behaving badly, now the thing has caught up with honest working Nigerians. We need to start snitching on our brothers and sisters destroying our corporate Identity. Zero tolerance for nonsense, if an individual is a fraudulent report to the authority asap, let it be on record that their fellow countrymen do not tolerate bad behaviour.

The question is, will they act when you report crimes to them?
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by wpadmin: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
HOKIM:

Oga, read the news first before you start talking trash like the lot of you like doing.... where in the whole article did it talk about Nigerians dealing drugs and crime E tire me for u ooo.... make u never see bad thing... last year I was transiting brazil... such beautiful country, i was enroute to the Caribbean but the airlines wouldn't let me board, I was trapped there for seven days... I messaged and called your useless embassy... well it's been 4months now and they still haven't gotten back to me.... if you have never been in trouble abroad,you will never know.... and you no fit come naija... cos u left naija in the first place cos u wanted to look for greener pasture... truth is , not everyone will make it in naija...people migrate for different reasons ... zo don't sit there and judge...

Of all the countries, why did they pick only Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Pelxmiye(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Landmack:
them say cultists don scatter everywhere...reason why these govt officials no one chook mouth for d matter. how can young migrants be parading tve streets of dubai wigh knives and machetes,spilling blood anywhere...cult gangs and cult war.
it will never be well with Soyinka.

any country Nigerians enter them most spoil am. See d way they're flooding Rwanda and some sane African countries...very soon their shit go begin smell and those countries will then make it hot for everyone coming there.

We always cry of being humiliated and marginalized in other countries but will fail to behave properly in another mans beautiful country.

And Yes! Nigerians are hated in nearly 80% of earth's countries. I think the best way to curtail this menace too is for every law abiding migrants to start snitching on this ediots just as a poster suggested.

You dey Rwanda
Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by Favor99(m): 2:03am On Jan 23, 2022
I feel sorry for him cry and all Nigerians suffering in UAE and around the world. The Lord God will answer our prayers and intervene on our behalf.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Denied Work Permits In UAE Frustrated, Stranded, Borrow Money To Live by AlexHunter: 3:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Na wa ��

Oga, read the news first before you start talking trash like the lot of you like doing.... where in the whole article did it talk about Nigerians dealing drugs and crime E tire me for u ooo.... make u never see bad thing... last year I was transiting brazil... such beautiful country, i was enroute to the Caribbean but the airlines wouldn't let me board, I was trapped there for seven days... I messaged and called your useless embassy... well it's been 4months now and they still haven't gotten back to me.... if you have never been in trouble abroad,you will never know.... and you no fit come naija... cos u left naija in the first place cos u wanted to look for greener pasture... truth is , not everyone will make it in naija...people migrate for different reasons ... zo don't sit there and judge...[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest / First United Nigeria Airline Flight Lands In Sokoto (Pictures) / Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.