Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

We The SS/SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We The SS/SE (1515 Views)

2023: Why Obaseki And Wike's War Is Not In The Best Interest Of The SS / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We The SS/SE by aribisala0(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
I have been seeing a lot of this on Nairaland recently but I do not know whwt it means

Can someone explain please?

1 Like

Re: We The SS/SE by DabuIIIT: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
I'm SS and I say God bless the SE

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We The SS/SE by Bounceboune7: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109425088][/quote]is this not d failed nairaland musician?

U will soon go d way of airfoce or wetin b dat one name

3 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by DabuIIIT: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
is this not d failed nairaland musician?

U will soon go d way of airfoce or wetin b dat one name

6 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by EmmaJnr1: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
you all are just displaying your illiteracy publicly...these northern Fulani miscreants are really delusional

1 Like

Re: We The SS/SE by DabuIIIT: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7 coconutHead :
even that fake charger from emeka go blow b4 u

A million boko haram bomb self on top your head,u no go still blow says an express coconutHeaded afonja baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SS/SE by agadez007(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Afonja Muslims and Fulanis are brothers

“Other Nigerians” 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We The SS/SE by Beejayy20(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:
I think Buhari created a new geopolitical zone called SS/SE.

Also 99.98% of the time you hear that “We the SS/SE”, you can be rest assured that it’s someone from the dot region.

Since they are 4.99%, they need the SS to feel whole.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We The SS/SE by DMerciful(m): 4:51am On Jan 17, 2022
If you're sincere with your question you'd accept the fact that the present SE and SS combined made up the old Eastern region.

So creating of geopolitical zones recently that's not even in the constitution does not change the old ties between them
aribisala0:
I have been seeing a lot of this on Nairaland recently but I do not know whwt it means

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We The SS/SE by aribisala0(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2022
DMerciful:
If you're sincere with your question you'd accept the fact that the present SE and SS combined made up the old Eastern region.

So creating of geopolitical zones recently that's not even in the constitution does not change the old ties between them
Why the emotional blackmail

How were Edo or Delta part of the old Eastern Region?
At any rate it is OLD meaning redundant
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
The truth is that the so called SS used to be part of the OLD Eastern and Western regions

Is that true or false?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SS/SE by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2022
It means they are alike culturally, share boundries and in politics, maintain close ideology
Re: We The SS/SE by aribisala0(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Shayetet13:
It means they are alike culturally, share boundaries and in politics, maintain close ideology
Define "THEY"

How are Eboes alike with Itsekiri Edo or Urhobo culturally?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SS/SE by IGBOSON1: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:

Define "THEY"

Can see you’re still struggling to spell IGBO correctly! The result of being a thick-headed bigot i guess!

Why fretting over the coming together and commonality of purpose between the south-east and south-south? When will you start fretting over ‘the north’!?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We The SS/SE by aribisala0(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Can see you’re still struggling to spell IGBO correctly! The result of being a thick-headed bigot i guess!

Why fretting over the coming together and commonality of purpose between the south-east and south-south? When will you start fretting over ‘the north’!?
No problem with coming together

big problem with attach by force , attach by lies, attach by trick

Once The only connection I know of is that Itsekiris sold Eboes as slaves for centuries

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SS/SE by headSmasher: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2022
The stupidity of those baby factory criminals and drug traffickers from erosion desecrated bloodsucking, inviable landlocked poverty ridden capital of the south, they have forgotten the same SS they ascribed to their stupidity has Itsekiri, Akoko, Benin and others that are Yoruba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SS/SE by ba7man(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:

Classic Unity begging.

6 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by aribisala0(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by Gbagura: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2022
They are attaching with the SS with force yet they call others unity beggars. Yeebos don't deserve civilization.

7 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Shayetet13:
It means they are alike culturally, share boundries and in politics, maintain close ideology
What's the connection between Isoko and Ibos Or itsekiris and Ibos?

6 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by aribisala0(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
None

The only connection is that is part of the territory that contains the oil they tried to annex with the Biafra project and which will give them sea access to resolve the DOT IN A CIRCLE PROBLEM

3 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:

Define "THEY"

We are talking about se/ss and you are talking about Eboes, Itsekiri, Urhobo. What is Eboes by the way? If you want to open thread about the Igbos kindly do so. Dont open it by deceit. Be man enough
Re: We The SS/SE by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
More attache by force threads
https://www.nairaland.com/2820370/se-ss-new-order-must
https://www.nairaland.com/5862791/2023-se-ss-should-work/1
https://www.nairaland.com/6172539/ss-se-remains-one-indivisible
https://www.nairaland.com/2903019/ss-se-unity-no-more

Nah Ibos dey create all this thread

I do not take their propaganda serious though, cause I know it can't change the outcome of the presidential election in the South South

I do not see the APC wining the South South, but the APC will have nothing less than 45% in the South South.

4 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:

We are talking about geopolitical zones and you are going tribalistic. Why are you guys so tribalistic in nature? The topic of discussion is ss/se
Re: We The SS/SE by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
None

The only connection is that is part of the territory that contains the oil they tried to annex with the Biafra project and which will give them sea access to resolve the DOT IN A CIRCLE PROBLEM
No wander they have been claiming Opobo and Bonny as Ibo land.

3 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by aribisala0(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Shayetet13:

We are talking about se/ss and you are talking about Eboes, Itsekiri, Urhobo. What is Eboes by the way? If you want to open thread about the Igbos kindly do so. Dont open it by deceit. Be man enough

We the SE/SS

1 Like

Re: We The SS/SE by aribisala0(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
No wander they have been claiming Opobo and Bonny as Ibo land.
Very desperate to break out of the circle

5 Likes

Re: We The SS/SE by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Shayetet13:

We are talking about geopolitical zones and you are going tribalistic. Why are you guys so tribalistic in nature? The topic of discussion is ss/se
The SW and SS are alike culturally, share boundries and in politics, maintain close ideology too.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Buhari Almost Slapped Garba Shehu Over April Fool Prank / Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And Other Yoruba Presidential Aspirants / Another Senator Dumps APC - Godiya Akwashiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.