Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (36226 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Doyin2(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ewenbo:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life... Be warned.

Clownishness is when you think a Tinubu that transformed the revenue base of Lagos and survived without federal allocation,has no vision and that old ageism is the cause of Nigeria's present predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by HRMK: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
ur main challenge is from ur fellow moneybags!they are the ones to field u as the party candidate!!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by endallinfection: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
mesTano:
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
8}Cry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again
. Same Approach APC Supporters Applied during PDP 16 Years Rule ,Even Worst ...PDP and APC are same Deceitful Politicians made-up the two Parties. So stop getting more confused and Deceive yourself ..All are rogues...Well U're doing your Job even though U know the right thing ..U must Justify Ur Stipends...
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ewenbo:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

Best advice! It doesn't matter what party is involved but what matters is in the last 8 yrs of mannequin 1.0 rule what have you achieved? You took it as a mistake, but making the same mistake again will be suicidal for you.. Op, your a good person and among the reasonable ones. Thanks for your warning and input.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by West2019(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
F9
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by erubati: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ewenbo:

Thanks for the advice.we know who we want and it's him.
Thanks for the advice anyways

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by caracas: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban no get time for all these bitter people.

He’s doing his own campaign while the losers are crying that he shouldn’t contest.

Ohaneze over to you, we need another round of bitterness tomorrow in the media threatening Asiwaju not to contest.

They will campaign for Atiku but blackmail people not to campaign for Tinubu. How is Atiku better than Tinubu?

Atiku is far better than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by TheSameGuy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
It's not that hard to do. F word Mr canceller
ObianujuAku1:
[/b]

Rule 2

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by erubati: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
Seeing people writing long epistle to market Tinubu to Nigerians is shockingly disappointing and irritating

Someone who worked to bring Buhari's regime into power and wanting to take over from him just not because he wants to make Nigeria better but because it was his dream

Nigerians tends to be too forgetful of events or maybe we love to suffer

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

The worst is that graduates will prefer to vote someone who's academic qualifications are contestible is mind-boggling and ludicrous

Perhaps we are not tired of someone telling us that farming is better than going to school
It's a very very simple matter.
If u dispute his academic qualifications,u can petition the schools he claimed to have attended.tgwy will be very much happy to reply u.its not like naija that will definitely want to do a cover up.
U might uncover something very big that will derail his political ambition u know.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by endallinfection: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Baawaa:
Tinubu want to kill IPOBians with this statement
No he is not Killing them ... It's not every Yoruba that want Tinubu . Bern a Member of a Tribe doesn't automatically makes you to desire for Someone to become what he wants .. Don't get so confused ...
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by laughitall(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ewenbo:

keep quite .. I will vote for a man that singlehandedly run the affairs of a state for years without getting any allocation from FG ..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by symbianDON(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
Seeing people writing long epistle to market Tinubu to Nigerians is shockingly disappointing and irritating

Someone who worked to bring Buhari's regime into power and wanting to take over from him just not because he wants to make Nigeria better but because it was his dream

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

The worst is that graduates will prefer to vote someone who's academic qualifications are contestible is mind-boggling and ludicrous

Perhaps we are not tired of someone telling us that farming is better than going to school
the annoying thing in all of these is that the same youths whose futures are hanging in the balance are the ones trying to market the bat to Nigerians!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Mitsurugi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Chimookigwe:
[s][/s]

Your father that didn't vote Buhari or Tinubu, what does he have to show?

Person wey him life don spoil don spoil, with or without Tinubu.

What concerns his father in what he just stated? Kid.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Baawaa(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
endallinfection:
No he is not Killing them ... It's not every Yoruba that want Tinubu . Bern a Member of a Tribe doesn't automatically makes you to desire for Someone to become what he wants .. Don't get so confused ...
Get it right,if Tinubu get APC ticket 91% Yoruba will line up behind him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by endallinfection: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bdugod:
If you are campaigning for Atiku, you shouldn't criticize those that are campaigning for Tinubu. There's no difference between both. Both are old. Both have been at the realm of affairs for years. Both were too desperate to ignore Buhari's incompetence just for their greed
. Supporters of both Politicians Critizizes each other and that has been the Characters of Supporters if u like talk from now till eternity they won't listen especially when there Deceitful Master grease their hands with money
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Mitsurugi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
laughitall:
keep quite .. I will vote for a man that singlehandedly run the affairs of a state for years with getting any allocation from FG ..

Which says a lot about the fact that young men like you are incompetent to rule over anything. A shame!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Corroro: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
God forbid bad thing
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Lubumbashi: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu is very popular. The number of people following threads about him is breaking records in Nairaland. It is telling one thing..Tinubu is the frontrunner in 2023 cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by sematec(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
You are lying to Nigerians.
more than 70% of the masses don't want you. You can't even tackle nigeria problems coupled with your health.
I can't afford another 8 years of my life on another mannequin that probably and obviously going to be worse than buhari

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Guynexttdoor: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Treasure17(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Well done Iyanapaja Fela Durotoye. Be there forming motivational speaker. Nothing for you come 2023.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Joysammy: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is a hoax... Please let's get the video or audio of his address in Ibadan.

This rogue called fake news writer just wanted to be known and heard.

Discard this news please. It is from the pit of hell
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by ezegold4we: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Only fools and idiot's will be campaigning for an ancestor like Tinubu for president,

What an Igbo man saw in 5 minutes will Take the people that Called themselves sophisticated South West 4 to 8yrs to comprehend and apprehend,

When we told Them that Buhari has nothing to offer, hate and envy didn't allow them to reason well, now they are about to make another mistake by projecting Tinubu, sophisticated South West indeed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by olatuns2017: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
dre11:
:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-why-i-believe-ill-win-presidency-in-2023/amp

BAT
Confidence knowledge Capacity

BAT is in Bauchi at the moment for consultations!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by BafanaBafana: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ewenbo:

You voted Jonathan in 2015, you are not in the position to tell people who to vote for

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by IamRegal: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello moderator, I am sure you want a better Nigeria too, we can't keep recycling old cargoes to achieve that. Your continues pushing of Tinubu agenda and his likes to front page, won't help this country condition.

Kindly use your site and influence here to promote something good and better, at least someone different from these power drunk old thieves. Thank you
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Lavisha(f): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You're a joke
Osinwin Eda grin
Coming from a prince?
Thot your a Bat fan?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Bimpe29: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
With the special grace of God.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by andyanders: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
JosephXavier:

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

Right on point.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Yeae only his wife, son and his kindreds will vote for him, grin then again, nigerians are ignorant fools, sad they might even vote for Tinubu when he starts shearing 1000 naira and 2 cups of rice. grin with the money he stole from the same ignorant nigerians.

How can any normal human believe that their future, the future of their children and grandchildren are worth just 2 cups of rice and 1000 naira?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Daroldigits: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Talk is cheap....let educate people offline than online.
JosephXavier:

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by drlateef: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
JosephXavier:

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

The blind can never see, even if you bring the sun close to their face. I was a beneficiary of the good government of Tinubu in Lagos state. And I am very intelligent far more than average and can rationalise. I know Tinubu is a good leader. The fact that he supported Buhari is a mere political expediency. Otherwise he won’t be ready to be voted by the north now. It’s a strategic action which every wise person can see. Many people are completely blinded by ethnic and religious bigotry that the hope of making them to see is an exercise in futility.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members / And Finally, There Is Light! / Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.