Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (36227 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by OmegaAutos: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ewenbo:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life... Be warned.

He is old and i quite agree with you, but to say he doesnt have vision mhen, i totally disagree with you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Sleekfingers: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
dre11:
:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-why-i-believe-ill-win-presidency-in-2023/amp

Me self no say you go win.....but I would have preferred Osinbajo......I will sure vote for you.....

But who is gonna be your VP? That one na another problem o......cuz , you cannot choose a southerner as your VP ooo......

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by sammirano: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Reading all these noisemakers up there now, one would think tinubu has lost the election. Come 2023, he will rule all your flat and round heads and nothing will happen. Kiss he truth and stop crying.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by legba1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ewenbo:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

If you think what you just posted up there will change the balance of election result,I shake my head in pity. Reason being that majority of the voting population that will do the actual votings are the mamas in the market and the artisans, almajiris and touts. Mist of the folks on nairaland and out there are too "busy" to go through stress of obtaining voters card....some of them will even prefer to stay glued to their TV set on election days...and for those almajiris,mamas in the market and artisans plus area boys.1kg bags of rice,a loaf of bread, 1ltr of oil and 500naira is enough for them to sell the next 8yrs.....I know what am saying and this is for real

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by seunmsg(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
“Life is a challenge and you must be ready to confront challenges and overcome. I have the confidence that I will overcome any form of challenge. I am sure I would face challenges and I have the confidence that I will overcome them,” he said.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by FolabiCash: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
Seeing people writing long epistle to market Tinubu to Nigerians is shockingly disappointing and irritating

Someone who worked to bring Buhari's regime into power and wanting to take over from him just not because he wants to make Nigeria better but because it was his dream

Nigerians tends to be too forgetful of events or maybe we love to suffer

Where is the credility?

Where is the passion?

The worst is that graduates will prefer to vote someone who's academic qualifications are contestible is mind-boggling and ludicrous

Bro ! I just cannot understand too ! Someone that sold this disastrous regime , is who these folks are still campaigning for! Nigerians are just too forgetful.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by ThiefnubuBandit: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Rule 2 violated calling Nairalander fools

You are wasting your time and deceiving yourself. I am 700 in one!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by nuclearboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
There are 3 people who's blessings he needs.... he doesn't even know them yet and might feel too big to seek them out.

With them, yes
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bdugod:
If you are campaigning for Atiku, you shouldn't criticize those that are campaigning for Tinubu. There's no difference between both. Both are old. Both have been at the realm of affairs for years. Both were too desperate to ignore Buhari's incompetence just for their greed

While I’m not particularly in support of Atiku he is much better than tinubu for sure. Even Buhari is better than tinubu. I know it’s sounds shocking bt it’s just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by TheSameGuy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
You followed me with ObianujuAku1 already.

angry
ThiefnubuBandit:

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by lugado: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ewenbo:

It is not the president of the country that determines your success in life, it is your actions and inactions and the result of your vison, hardwork and competence that makes you who you are
Ever since Nigeria has been created we have never had a good leader, has it stopped people from being successful
So stop misleading people with your stupid mindset

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by GreatrAnalyst: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Remember Abiola.
All these boastful talks.... Many equations are involved. Cabal, Buhari, northerners, APC leadership, etc and most importantly G.O.D

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by TheSameGuy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
So you're greater than Nairaland moderators you think

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
OAM4J
Seun
Dominique
Justwise
Rule 2 violated
ThiefnubuBandit:

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Buhari came, took over Aso Rock, not once but twice...

So, anything is possible!!!

Carry go Tinubu!!!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Benitoh: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
I go choke you.

You won't believe it when storm hit you, it will be like a very bad dream.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by basilo101: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bdugod:
If you are campaigning for Atiku, you shouldn't criticize those that are campaigning for Tinubu. There's no difference between both. Both are old. Both have been at the realm of affairs for years. Both were too desperate to ignore Buhari's incompetence just for their greed
Atiku is plan B in case Tinubu emerge in APC. I pity those underrating SE political calculation
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Grandkay21(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mannequin 2.0 , presidency is not for you ,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
fatherjesse:
For where? God will not allow you to pocket Nigeria the way you pocketed Lagos and the southwest. Wife- senator, daughter- iyaloja, you- controlling the resources of the biggest state economy in Africa. The thiefry is too much, haba!

If God could allow a clueless tyrant rule for 2 tenures now, what exactly would he have against Tinubu??!!!

Abeg, talk another thing!!! tongue
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by ObianujuAku1(f): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You followed me with ObianujuAku1 already.

angry
sir I'm not in anyway affiliated with the moniker you're mentioning

please be careful
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Ebookherbs(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
the next online bashing on tinubu will be the end of him....
emekachainz controls most media outlets and sniffs latest news to them for a GP.....
tinubu does not know how to play politics...
he has forgotten he was the one that brought all this touts and agberos to Lagos.....
if he can be so capable to establish an illegal organisation like this in Lagos then we wonder how he will create out more of them in all other 35 states of Nigeria....
agberos are nuisance and can cause eroctic disasters if not controlled...
if tinubu gets to power then this touts will be established in all Nigerian states....
this is enough evidence to blow out tinubu presidential aspiration as to him been the wrong man.....
politics is what you cant beat and that's why you need to partner with top media ventures like emekachainz to help you adapt.......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by akin9ja78(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jagaban 2023 we die here. Its time to show them it not that deep.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Karemarealty288(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Baawaa:
Tinubu want to kill IPOBians with this statement

The same way Buhari used N1 to $1 to kill you....this is not about Ipob or Hisbah, we are talking about more than 260million Nigerian lives. Not tomorrow you will change mouth same way Northerners are changing now...Osinbajo is our best chance of redemption.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by BoBiafra(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
"The lunacy that citizens must be devalued, rendered powerless, that they become a conquered people, subjects, is the feature of yesterday that tomorrow MUST resist"

resist"

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by yusluvad(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Is okay...
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by tonididdy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
I won't lie, I am holding the tears in my eyes ...

... After everything the Buhari administration is putting us through, we still have another 8 years to go with this "one"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by dannex4adx(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by TheSameGuy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Just shut it there.

Why are you after me on NL angry

Are you that jobless to be reporting me everywhere
ObianujuAku1:
sir I'm not in anyway affiliated with the moniker you're mentioning

please be careful
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by gift2xl: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Joker

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by ObianujuAku1(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Just shut it there.

Why are you after me on NL angry

Are you that jobless to be reporting me everywhere

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by luwins(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Samposdaa:
Yea
scam
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Kingcalls: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
mesTano:
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
8}Cry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again

This guy is one of those that promoted this evil government
..Mark his moniker, let's attack them out of NL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace / Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.