Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 (36228 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Nwafancy: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Stop wasting ur time we don need pple like you
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Germanhunter(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
To be Ahmed Bola Tinubu in its self is a dream to many in Nigeria
See leave story
He is not the perfect personnel to hold the position of the country called Nigeria
But if he wants to
I can never oppose greatness
If you can Tinubu
Feel free
No support
No opposition
Be the best you can be always
Miosilarand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Toks2008(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
dre11:
:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-why-i-believe-ill-win-presidency-in-2023/amp

Go and rest. The masses won't support you. Star boy we know. Maintain your position as a king maker cos it is even a taboo for a king maker to clamor for the position of a king. Stop disgracing your exalted position.

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Ikea81: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
You go die before election..ode
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by prophetfire: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
Seeing people writing long epistle to market Tinubu to Nigerians is shockingly disappointing and irritating

Someone who worked to bring Buhari's regime into power and wanting to take over from him just not because he wants to make Nigeria better but because it was his dream

Nigerians tends to be too forgetful of events or maybe we love to suffer

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

The worst is that graduates will prefer to vote someone who's academic qualifications are contestible is mind-boggling and ludicrous

Perhaps we are not tired of someone telling us that farming is better than going to school
. The foolishness of the people is legendary.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Alexis11:

You are Igbo so there is nothing shocking in your statement. grin

Such is the level of hatred you all have for Tinubu.

I vote Apc every single time in Lagos state elections. I don’t hate Tinubu or Apc bt I work with what they can offer and which is best.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Jagunlabiodua: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
2023 is for Tinubu. Who can challenge Tinubu in 2023, let the man come out and face Jagaban.

Your victory is going to be a landslide.

Congratulations in Advance on clinching the presidency from the North.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by ephemerallife: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You're a joke

Osinwin Eda grin
Your crying never start, omo ale, omo iran Kiran. Biting the finger that's feeding you. If it's easy, you would have gone back to your erosion plagued state under your supreme court governor.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by laughitall(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Are you OBJ's mate? undecided
Ask OBJ why he denied Lagos state it’s allocation for years ..
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Babastrong(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=chenchin post=109424359]Win my foot. Stupid man[ If someone has a good father. He/she must know how to respect elders.]
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by sterlingD(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
I reserve my comment
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Babastrong(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
The man of courage who loves challenges. this is one of the reasons i like you. my vote is for you (BABA BOLA), the ipigs can kill themselves. I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by GROWTHSET(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Keep wasting your precious time here.The real voters are not on social media
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by zionstaar75: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
Seeing people writing long epistle to market Tinubu to Nigerians is shockingly disappointing and irritating

Someone who worked to bring Buhari's regime into power and wanting to take over from him just not because he wants to make Nigeria better but because it was his dream

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

The worst is that graduates will prefer to vote someone who's academic qualifications are contestible is mind-boggling and ludicrous

Perhaps we are not tired of someone telling us that farming is better than going to school
pls what is your academic qualification and where have u worked then we'll judge who is smarter between u and a fellow of the institute of chartered account
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by zionstaar75: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ebookherbs:
the next online bashing on tinubu will be the end of him....
emekachainz controls most media outlets and sniffs latest news to them for a GP.....
tinubu does not know how to play politics...
he has forgotten he was the one that brought all this touts and agberos to Lagos.....
if he can be so capable to establish an illegal organisation like this in Lagos then we wonder how he will create out more of them in all other 35 states of Nigeria....
agberos are nuisance and can cause eroctic disasters if not controlled...
if tinubu gets to power then this touts will be established in all Nigerian states....
this is enough evidence to blow out tinubu presidential aspiration as to him been the wrong man.....
politics is what you cant beat and that's why you need to partner with top media ventures like emekachainz to help you adapt..
so its tinubu that brought agbero to lagos?ur foolishness is legendary

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Sannisege: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mandesz:
Tinubu should just retire from politics.
Apc would win if they present osinbajo or else in 2023 unexpected party will steal the show, it can be ibo, Yoruba or the almajiris as usual
He will retire after your kinsmen stop taking Mpuru Miri which has further turned their empty brains upside down

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
You would never be our president..

E go shock you this 2023..
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Ekspensive(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
8}Cry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again

Read what you just wrote, you think you're making sense?
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by ThiefnubuBandit: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Hahahahaha! aka NLPolicewoman, so you edited out the 'CC' from my post? You don't have any atom of shame left in you
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by hush15: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
dre11:
:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-why-i-believe-ill-win-presidency-in-2023/amp

“The reactions of critical stakeholders my presidential ambition have been very positive, encouraging and overwhelming and these have spurred me on with the strong conviction that we would succeed and emerge victorious after the election.

Fellow Nigerians, you heard the man. He is not depending on we the main stakeholders, the critical stakeholders are the ones that matter. The ball is in your court.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Picktrust: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
This man has no moral standing to think of contesting election not to talk of winning. Just like in the case of Buhari, before we know, the same mistake will be repeated.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Echoban: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
fredoooooo:
Baba what do you have to offer ? Thats the koko I'm not Listening to all these Noisemakers . Everyone have the right to contest and we have the right to vote ...

We need a new Cabal in Aso Rock. Enough if all this Fulani cabal controlingl the emotion of the whole country. Only A mighty powerful person can do that and the time is now or never because definitely after Tinubu tenure I'm very certain he LL install only competenclt hand to steer the nation just like Lagos, as we are like this we can't vote the best hands dew to intrinsic and trikish policies. Lagos if I like it hate it u would be govern by competent hand in the like of Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu.

I won't be surprised if people like Prof Zulum/peterObi becoming the next president after him..

Nobody is doubting bhis competency, just sentiment hatred by ipob.

Shallom Bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Uchesis: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
sammirano:
Reading all these noisemakers up there now, one would think tinubu has lost the election. Come 2023, he will rule all your flat and round heads and nothing will happen. Kiss he truth and stop crying.
Tinubu is already the president...

...President of Bourdillon.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by GetMeRight: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
You already won the race, the only visible presidential candidate across all the parties. There is only one name in the mouths of every Nigerian and that's Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by GreatCracker(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
mesTano:
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
8}Cry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again
lmao
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
JosephXavier:

Where is the credility?

Where are the qualities?

Where is the passion?

What's the way forward sir!
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by Thomist(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Old idiotic and corrupt senseless criminal.
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by abdulikhina(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Fyie:
Fgf
Oga is either you give us facts about what you say or phemmmmm shocked
Re: Tinubu: Why I Believe I Will Win Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:
Remember Abiola.
All these boastful talks.... Many equations are involved. Cabal, Buhari, northerners, APC leadership, etc and most importantly G.O.D

There's nothing boastful in this sir.

The man talked about life and it's challenges but he said he believes he would overcome his challenges.

How is this boastful sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja / Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.