Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Do You Think About This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This? (413 Views)

A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This? by Bvlgari: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
What do you guys think about this?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This? by ReneDaniels: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol isn’t that crazy
Re: What Do You Think About This? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
such is life
Re: What Do You Think About This? by Premiumwriter: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Let's face the truth. As a man I want to provide for my family. I want to give her everything he talked about and I have no single care if she wants to sit down at home all day long.

But my house must be clean. My food must be ready. My clothes must be clean and my kids must be mine grin

And the respect and submission must be there.

But today most women want the enjoyment of free money and without the little suffering of house chores and submission to the authority taking care of them. Sha na men wey no De look well De marry those kind ones
Re: What Do You Think About This? by Bvlgari: 12:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Let's face the truth. As a man I want to provide for my family. I want to give her everything he talked about and I have no single care if she wants to sit down at home all day long.

But my house must be clean. My food must be ready. My clothes must be clean and my kids must be mine grin

And the respect and submission must be there.

But today most women want the enjoyment of free money and without the little suffering of house chores and submission to the authority taking care of them. Sha na men wey no De look well De marry those kind ones

E be no pass like this my brother...but i think many of them wanna eat their cake and have it too

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man; Should I Tell Him? – Man / Communication In Relationship / Please Where Can I Get Spare Parts For Centurion Gate Motor? (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.