Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,881 members, 7,844,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Communication In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Communication In Relationship (412 Views)

Excessive Communication In Relationship. Healthy Or Bad? / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Communication In Relationship by OluwakemiRN(f): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
I have heard people say different things about communication in Relationship. Does it really matter how often you communicate with your partner or intending partner? Or you just flow with whatever happens in the relationship.

Feel free to share your experience
Re: Communication In Relationship by GabrielKoll: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hi. It's really hard to maintain a good relationship with girls, because they are very capricious... I personally think that it is necessary to please my second half as often as possible, med spa downtown sarasota helps me in this, I buy her every month a season ticket. She always comes after the spa happy and does not take my mind off it.

1 Like

Re: Communication In Relationship by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Communication is a very vital tool. Well, I'm a good listener and ladies like that. Even if what they are saying ain't of concern to me, I would just listen to their sermon till they are relieved of the burden because they always want to tell everything on their mind to someone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Seeks Advice Over Boyfriend Who's Obsessed With Wearing Her G-strings / 8 Ways To Get Harder Erection Without Taking Medication / Why Are Caribbeans So Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.