Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? (4195 Views)

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

I feel you.....kind of natural. My concern is just the part where you let them into your apartment. Hmmmmm....you shouldn't do that o before something will happen and they will say they should go and ask you. If you keep them at arm's length, you wont miss them so much when they relocate.

My dear, don you know the bolded occurred to me on Saturday when this girl slept off at my place and was taking so long to wake up. Hm.. I now asked this same question you asked. What if something happens ( God forbid!) I immediately cancelled it o. Before she now woke up and said she was going. About locking the gate, my little friend said, aunty I'm still going to come back. Na so she go carry wrapper come back come continue. Hian!

I think I'll try keeping her at arm's length. Just that I'll start missing her lipsrsealed.

Thanks.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Lindodo20: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Mercychen:
I don't really know how to explain this but for some reasons I just think it may not be right.

There's this ex of mine that looks so adorable and I missed him so much after we parted ways.

Now, the thing is, I keep seeing little girls that look so much like him and I just take to liking them. As in.. I try to be friends with them just because of that resemblance they have with him. I begin to see them as the baby girl I would have had for him. They too naturally like me and always want to come around me.

There's one that is so close to me on my street. I buy her stuff. Call her when I'm cooking to stay with me. Sometimes, she'll come of her own accord and say she wants to stay with me. Even when I'm too tired to entertain any visitors, I'll still open the gate for her, leave her to make herself comfortable while I take a nap. And so the bond has sort of begun to form because today I asked myself, what if this girls parents relocate? I was shocked at myself at the way my heart skipped at that thought. So I quickly called myself to order and was like, I'll cope.

Now, is this a healthy or proper thing to do? I don't know o. Please what can this kind of affinity be called?

Only mature and sensible responses.

You and mamagee na the samegrin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Rubbiish(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Mercychen:

Lol.. pikin Neva hungry me for this harsh economy. Biko. I can't even imagine myself getting pregnant now.

The parents are cool. The mother even appreciates the fact that
You are just living in denial!
I tried advising u the last time, u probably thought I was attacking u. I hope it won't be too late before u will learn

4 Likes

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by holocron: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Mercychen:

I needed to focus on my spiritual life at the time and didn't want any distractions from relationships. So we parted ways.

That's a lie from the pit of hell. You took him for granted and became bored. You wanted to explore other options that you thought might be better. You are never satisfied, never contented with the good you have. Just now just now you will be looking for the next better deal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by lilvicky68(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Your problem is that you have problem with yourself..

You try to pretend that you're happy.. why not let happiness into your life??

If you want a child get pregnant or adopt one.. stop craving for things that are not yours when you can have yours..

5 Likes

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
lilvicky68:
Your problem is that you have problem with yourself..

You try to pretend that you're happy.. why not let happiness into your life??

If you want a child get pregnant or adopt one.. stop craving for things that are not yours when you can have yours..

Some of you are not getting it.

This is not about getting company or feeling lonely or being unhappy. It's about my ex face I keep seeing in these children and the fact that I'm now drawn to them because of that.

Rubbiish:

You are just living in denial!
I tried advising u the last time, u probably thought I was attacking u. I hope it won't be too late before u will learn

What makes you think you can advice a 40ye old on relationship matters?

Look,I may not be married but I've seen it all enough to know what is best for me.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Mercury12(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Congratulation!
You don't have a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is beautiful, where I s that your ex now and what happen that leads to separation try tell him this story and listen to him.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
This is beautiful, where I s that your ex now and what happen that leads to separation try tell him this story and listen to him.

I don't know where he is and even if I do, I don't wanna connect with him.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mercychen:

I don't know where he is and even if I do, I don't wanna connect with him.
you are yet to forgive him then. But love is a beautiful thing, just be careful bringing the children close before their parent and people began to think otherwise.

Try remove your ex image from your mind so that another love can flow in this life no get duplicate we only leave once so enjoy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
you are yet to forgive him then. But love is a beautiful thing, just be careful bringing the children close before their parent and people began to think otherwise.

Try remove your ex image from your mind so that another love can flow in this life no get duplicate we only leave once so enjoy it.

ok.
thanks.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by b3llo(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Mercychen:

I needed to focus on my spiritual life at the time and didn't want any distractions from relationships. So we parted ways.
is the ex the one you want to "sterilise and render the manhood useless" because you want only one child?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by 1stNumeroUno: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Mercychen:

How do you mean, distribution company?

He's not even within my location or this children area. So I don't know what you're insinuating.

Don't take me seriously on this sis...I'm just being sarcastic grin
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I am sorry to tell you this ma, you are still dating your ex.
Why being sorry? You said the truth and it is undeniable.

Some ladies make that mistake a lot...No matter what you are chasing in life, we pray not lose the right person while chasing other things..

It happens to men as well...when we focus on money 100%...We might miss the basic things that matters in life.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by LordReed(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Mercychen:
I don't really know how to explain this but for some reasons I just think it may not be right.

There's this ex of mine that looks so adorable and I missed him so much after we parted ways.

Now, the thing is, I keep seeing little girls that look so much like him and I just take to liking them. As in.. I try to be friends with them just because of that resemblance they have with him. I begin to see them as the baby girl I would have had for him. They too naturally like me and always want to come around me.

There's one that is so close to me on my street. I buy her stuff. Call her when I'm cooking to stay with me. Sometimes, she'll come of her own accord and say she wants to stay with me. Even when I'm too tired to entertain any visitors, I'll still open the gate for her, leave her to make herself comfortable while I take a nap. And so the bond has sort of begun to form because today I asked myself, what if this girls parents relocate? I was shocked at myself at the way my heart skipped at that thought. So I quickly called myself to order and was like, I'll cope.

Now, is this a healthy or proper thing to do? I don't know o. Please what can this kind of affinity be called?

Modified:

You guys don't seem to get my drift. Only Amontolongbo seems to come close.

Now, This is not about getting company ( like some of you have suggested) or feeling lonely or being unhappy. It's about my exs' face I keep seeing in these children and the fact that I'm now drawn to them because of that.

Anytime you allow a fantasy to become a central part of your life then you have crossed a line into unhealthy behaviour. You need to stop acting on your fantasy or else you will get more effects than you bargain for. There is nothing wrong with indulging in fantasy from time to time, we all do but do not make it a central part of your life, that is going too far.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2022
LordReed:

Anytime you allow a fantasy to become a central part of your life then you have crossed a line into unhealthy behaviour. You need to stop acting on your fantasy or else you will get more effects than you bargain for. There is nothing wrong with indulging in fantasy from time to time, we all do but do not make it a central part of your life, that is going too far.

Yeah, you are right. I'm working on that.

Thank you.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by DonroxyII: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mercychen:

You are Simply Depressed and Suffering from Hallucinations.

Be engaged and take your mind from Him before You become obsessed with those kids and started hurting them and their parents once you sense they wanna be taken away from you. Emotional/Obsessive Mien is your issue because you are obsessed with the dude ...

His Aura must have done something to you mentally ... What a Demon

Get Engaged with something else, You are Depressed and couldn't let him go.

Those kids do not look like him but your Brain placed his face on them because Your Brain already imagined those kids to have been the kids you woulda had for him all things being equal..

Brain Deceiving Itself. The day You sense those kids don't actually look like him, you will withdraw from those kids and they will wanna play with you then you will bark at them like a Gba-gbos ....their parents will look at you like fvck u b.itch gadafvck outa our kids ....

Mad Love!
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by iamdapsyj(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2022
Mercychen:

How do you mean, distribution company?

He's not even within my location or this children area. So I don't know what you're insinuating.

What he was trying to say is that your ex boyfriend might have impregnated some ladies around that gave birth to such children that resembles him....

Now to your question, it may seem to me that you are thinking something spiritual is happening that is making you see your ex boyfriend in that child ...

You made mention that you broke up with your ex boyfriend because you want to be more spiritually focused but when you were both dating, was he or do you suspect that he was in any form of spiritism?

Was he into fetish stuff or did you two involve yourselves into a form of agreement? Perhaps, in the spiritual realm.

If your answer is in the negative, then the logical conclusion to your plight is that your subconscious wants you to be back together with him. You may not agree to my submission but if you look at it deeply and not just superficially. He might somewhat be missing you too wherever he is. Their is something about energies and connections that can never be explained...
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
iamdapsyj:

What he was trying to say is that your ex boyfriend might have impregnated some ladies around that gave birth to such children that resembles him....

Now to your question, it may seem to me that you are thinking something spiritual is happening that is making you see your ex boyfriend in that child ...

You made mention that you broke up with your ex boyfriend because you want to be more spiritually focused but when you were both dating, was he or do you suspect that he was in any form of spiritism?

Was he into fetish stuff or did you two involve yourselves into a form of agreement? Perhaps, in the spiritual realm.

If your answer is in the negative, then the logical conclusion to your plight is that your subconscious wants you to be back together with him. You may not agree to my submission but if you look at it deeply and not just superficially. He might somewhat be missing you too wherever he is. Their is something about energies and connections that can never be explained...

I knew that's what he was driving at, reason I asked him what he's insinuating

There was no spiritual covenant between us.

Well... You may be right.

Thank you.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Youngpo413: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mercychen:

That would definitely be after marriage. Not having a baby out of wedlock.

Adoption? Nah...
Tell your bf to marry you ASAP...You really need a baby.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Youngpo413:
Tell your bf to marry you ASAP...You really need a baby.

Lol.. . Not ready for a baby now..
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by greatiyk4u(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
pocohantas:
Mercy I think you need to reduce your stronghead this year and allow a man love you.

Many grown women go through this stage of craving kids. You just took yours a step further by putting a face to the father of these kids.

If you ask me, I’ll say you keep spirituality aside and give the mind and body what it wants.

Op
This is motherly advice
Your too much exposure of your life on NL is a testimony of the urgent need to swallow your pride and allow nature flow into your life.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by bluefilm: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Mercychen:

Modified:

You guys don't seem to get my drift. Only Amontolongbo seems to come close.

Now, This is not about getting company ( like some of you have suggested) or feeling lonely or being unhappy. It's about my exs' face I keep seeing in these children and the fact that I'm now drawn to them because of that.

This is Bullshit_
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
bluefilm:

This is Bullshit_

Keep quiet!

Your opinion is not sought here.
Re: Please, I Dont Know What To Call This. Is This Thing Im Doing Wrong? by bluefilm: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mercychen:
Keep quiet!

Your opinion is not soughted here.

Soughted indeed.

English Language F9.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Beats My Father / Money Matters In Marriage: Does The Husband Own His Wife's Money? / From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.