Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. (3630 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ebubu:
meth as in methamphethamine? Is that not mkpurummiri?

Are you that dumb?
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by tolugar: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
CruiseCity:

Thank you so much. What about the drugs. Should i keep taking them?

Because it having side effect . And please i will like to have your number so i can call you for enlightenment. cry

Get ulcer kit. If the claritromycin is giving you undesired effect, look for a combination without clarithromycin.

Then get gestid plus and be drinking it anytime you feel the burning sensation or first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Or get the tab and chew more often.

You will be fine last last
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Ebubu: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
HenryDion:

Am I that dumb?
yes, now read what you said again.
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ebubu:
yes, now read what you said again.

Dumbness level fully ascertained
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Yolorio: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Op .. check this drug called Varilux, it worked alot when I had gerd, I don't experience it again.
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just stop taking the claritromycin. Anything in the family of "thromycin" like, erythromycin, azithromycin and the likes can be very strong and can lead to death if taken too much or abused. So drop it.

Take lots of veggies. Eat all your swallows and rice with vegetable soups and stews.

Take pawpaw at night after dinner for proper digestion. It works.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Ebubu: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
HenryDion:

My Dumbness level is fully ascertained
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by CruiseCity: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
whitewalker673 you tried sending me an email
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by whitewalker673(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
CruiseCity:
whitewalker673 you tried sending me an email

Acv would help and fasting too stop taking the PPIS
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by inno2020: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Get gangaria and thank me later
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
CruiseCity:
All this started few weeks ago with indigestion and i went to the pharmacy and i was given antacid.
In the way back 2016 i tested positive to H pylori
And i watch what i eat for triggers and it went away which sometimes i feel some heartburn i stay hungry for a long time.
All my problem started when i started smoking heavily during December due to depression.
On chrimass day i took alot of alcohol and i got indigestion which took 5days to go away after treating with antacids and some other trial.

Foolishly I continued my lifestyle in one week.
8daya ago, after eating late, smoked and went direct to bed... i started having shortness i breath as if someone is strangling me.
I jump up and rushed to the pharmacy and i was given some drugs related to athsma but no relieve.
So the next morning i searched my symptoms and i learnt its Gerd smoking is part of what triggered the acidity. Immediately i kicked off anything related to smoking in my room and vowed in my life never to smoke again as it wasnt part of me before but depression pushed me when i nearly committed suicide.
Going to the pharmacy again i told them i have Gerd and the man prescribed Mix Mag and i took which gave relief but it will come and go.
I started searching about it online. I learnt foods to avoid and I’ve been avoiding them strictly. But stormed on a thread and i learnt a drug omeprazole which i bought and it was giving me relief and i also go out in the morning for road walk.
2days ago due to the persistence of the symptoms but it was actually mild which makes me scared and feel uncomfortable i went back to the pharmacy and the doctor there prescribed Cemitidine Injection and also gave me Clarythromycin and Amoxil which i take with Omeprazole. Ever since i started the clarythromycin and started feeling nausea and bitterness in my mouth.
Tonight got worst and it made me nearly faint as i was so week and i started feeling dry throat with lumps and couldn’t sleep up till this moment I’m just awake.
Please i need advise because I’m scared.
I try as much as possible to search food before i eat.
But since I started the clarythromycin recently it’s like it became worst.
Someone should help me.
yo
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
CruiseCity:
All this started few weeks ago with indigestion and i went to the pharmacy and i was given antacid.
And i watch what i eat for triggers and it went away which sometimes i feel some heartburn i stay hungry for a long time.
All my problem started when i started smoking heavily during December due to depression.
On chrimass day i took alot of alcohol and i got indigestion which took 5days to go away after treating with antacids and some other trial.

8daya ago, after eating late, smoked and went direct to bed... i started having shortness i breath as if someone is strangling me.
I jump up and rushed to the pharmacy and i was given some drugs related to athsma but no relieve.
So the next morning i searched my symptoms and i learnt its Gerd smoking is part of what triggered the acidity. Immediately i kicked off anything related to smoking in my room and vowed in my life never to smoke again as it wasnt part of me before but depression pushed me when i nearly committed suicide.
Going to the pharmacy again i told them i have Gerd and the man prescribed Mix Mag and i took which gave relief but it will come and go.
I started searching about it online. I learnt foods to avoid and I’ve been avoiding them strictly. But stormed on a thread and i learnt a drug omeprazole which i bought and it was giving me relief and i also go out in the morning for road walk.
2days ago due to the persistence of the symptoms but it was actually mild which makes me scared and feel uncomfortable i went back to the pharmacy and the doctor there prescribed Cemitidine Injection and also gave me Clarythromycin and Amoxil which i take with Omeprazole. Ever since i started the clarythromycin and started feeling nausea and bitterness in my mouth.
Tonight got worst and it made me nearly faint as i was so week and i started feeling dry throat with lumps and couldn’t sleep up till this moment I’m just awake.
Someone should help me.
imo, your symptoms are common especially among daily smokers. It could be as a result of swallowing air (this happens when you inhale wrong) it could be worse when the person has acid reflux because it triggers shortness of breath and chest congestion symptoms. And lastly, Anxiety and stress are the major culprit, this symptoms could all be in your head even when you’re medically okay. My advice: Avoid sodas or any fizzy drinks, avoid food that causes gas, drink lots of water and eat enough fruits, make sure you exercise at least 5 times a week. Meditate and stay of alcohol and weed. Try this until you feel better wink
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Dinmaliana5: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
How are you now please, i am taking same drugs but it's kinda worsen 😭.
CruiseCity:

Someone should help me.
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Dinmaliana5: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hi dear, please i need to talk to you.
tolugar:

Get ulcer kit. If the claritromycin is giving you undesired effect, look for a combination without clarithromycin.

Then get gestid plus and be drinking it anytime you feel the burning sensation or first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Or get the tab and chew more often.

You will be fine last last
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Estringx(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2023
I came back here to give testimony of what healed me. Get pure honey. Make sure it's the undiluted honey. Usage: Swallow 3 - 4 teaspoons daily. Don't mix it with your saliva. Just swallow the honey as a whole. You'll be healed totally.
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Englishisamust: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Estringx:
I came back here to give testimony of what healed me. Get pure honey. Make sure it's the undiluted honey. Usage: Swallow 3 - 4 teaspoons daily. Don't mix it with your saliva. Just swallow the honey as a whole. You'll be healed totally.

Can I get your contact!!. My own always comeback may be every 4 to 3 months.
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by Osoboshi: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Buy gelusil tabs,try to be in a sitting position at least 3hrs after eating avoid alcohol and smoking.Geed is not ulcer which is what the chemist I doubt pharmacist is giving u drugs for.
Finally go to the hospital might be that that the sphincter btwn ur oesophagus and stomach is bad so a radiological exam is needed and pls stop taking those drugs it's killing more
Re: I Need Help! Gerd/ Acid Reflux Is Killing Me Instant Slowly. by dehyor(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Estringx:

What were your symptoms and can i message/ contact you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sleeping With A Girl Of 15 Pedophilia? / Why Do Girls From Far North Always Get Married As Virgins / Sex By Middle-age Nigerian Men: Just Once A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.