Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else (25231 Views)

Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by muheeb01(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Hmm ok oo
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Munzy14(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:
My girl doesn't like sex, But I like it...

Can we still marry? undecided
You people have succeeded in turning Nairaland to a family/relationship court... grin

Wetin remain na for seun to get lawyers and a judge for una.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by obowunmi(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Timing is the most important thing about relationships. If the timing ain’t right - no matter how perfect the person is, it won’t work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Munzy14(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=obowunmi post=109443632] Timing is the most important thing about relationships. If the timing ain’t right - no matter how perfect the person is, it won’t work.

Timing, do you mean dating when one is prepared and ready..

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by LordIsaac(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2022
I agree with all the above...100%
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by HonestFriend: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2022
grin
Munzy14:

You people have succeeded in turning Nairaland to a family/relationship court... grin

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by HonestFriend: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2022
grin

Wetin man go do; everybody dey find solution to him palava!!

Munzy14:

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Dangrace01: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2022
themes009:
Hi

I will make an eye-catching whiteboard animation video for your business.
Just like this

Nice
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by TemmyT002(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2022
You didnt add that they never loved in the first place

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Sammerboi: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Aboki peoples deceiving the Bouillon van thief lol.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Seguntimmy(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Homeboiy:
We too Dey quick use that word LOVE

You meet person today wey you no know

The next thing is

Baby I love you all my life

Mtcheeww

And then promising of Heaven and the Earth follows

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Farfalla(f): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2022
EmzyT:
Lmao grin

What most ladies fail to Understand is that all guys are never the same, some men can chase a lady for years giving her the necessary attentions, Buying Gifts and Simping just to win her over. WHILE there are our type of guys that doesn't waste time in wooing a lady, we keep it simple and straightforward and once you start forming that nonsense, we'll leave and look for someone else who matches our energy! And that's doesn't mean we never loved you afterall, it only means that we value our Peace of Mind, Self-respect and Self-esteem so much and wouldn't trade it for anything because we've always believed that you shouldn't have to chase Love, Affection and Attention, if it isn't given freely from Someone, then it isn't worth having undecided undecided

More so, most of these Ladies will enter an undefined relationship with the mentality of "Make I chop him Money" and at the end of the day, the guy will dump your sorry ass to look for someone more family oriented and you will come out and start crying foul. undecided undecided

The thread is generally discussing people in relationships who loved (or appeared to love) each other but settled with other people.

But you have somehow managed to make the discussion about women. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Yomit71(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2022
EmzyT:
Lmao grin

-ENERGY: It matters too, I cannot be calling and texting you always, trying to win you over and you'll be playing with my Emotions all in the name of ''Forming hard to get'' undecided if I'd have perceived you to be cheap, I wouldn't have made my intentions known to you afterwards. Besides, saying YES on our first day of meeting or after 30 years doesn't change anything undecided

What most ladies fail to Understand is that all guys are never the same, some men can chase a lady for years giving her the necessary attentions, Buying Gifts and Simping just to win her over. WHILE there are our type of guys that doesn't waste time in wooing a lady, we keep it simple and straightforward and once you start forming that nonsense, we'll leave and look for someone else who matches our energy! And that's doesn't mean we never loved you afterall, it only means that we value our Peace of Mind, Self-respect and Self-esteem so much and wouldn't trade it for anything because we've always believed that you shouldn't have to chase Love, Affection and Attention, if it isn't given freely from Someone, then it isn't worth having undecided undecided

More so, most of these Ladies will enter an undefined relationship with the mentality of "Make I chop him Money" and at the end of the day, the guy will dump your sorry ass to look for someone more family oriented and you will come out and start crying foul. undecided undecided
Naso, no time for rubbish
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by FreeIgboho: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2022
EmzyT:
Lmao grin

...Besides, saying YES on our first day of meeting or after 30 years doesn't change anything undecided

Actually it does. As in every aspect of life, the harder you work for something, the more you pay for something, the longer you wait for something, the more scarce something is, the more you will value it. Regardless of the true value of the thing. It’s not fair, but that’s how life is

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:
grin

Wetin man go do; everybody dey find solution to him palava!!

If you like sex, and your girl doesnt, You are not compatible na...Except if she feels somehow having it on premarital stuffs..

Again, someone can hate it initially, and start enjoying it later...Again, I still find it hard to believe anyone hates sex...Unless he/she is not into the partner like that.
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Mzthowxeen393: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends
IyallaTubonimi5: Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by IamGreen1(f): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
chiommy123:
Cos they never loved you but pretending like they did

As if you know but some will never learn making them to behave like a nuisance
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
See the real reasons below:

1. They're lying.

2. They lyin'

3. They're deceiving you.

4. Lórí Irọ́

5. They be a bunch of lyin, creepy-ass bitches and niggaz, you a damn fool for believin' all those lies comin' out their lyin', connivin' thievin' deceivin'.........

You gerrit?

If you don't gerrit........
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Bouncin(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Actually it does. As in every aspect of life, the harder you work for something, the more you pay for something, the longer you wait for something, the more scarce something is, the more you will value it. Regardless of the true value of the thing. It’s not fair, but that’s how life is
This is the mentality of most ladies, but this is not entirely true. A lot of ladies tend to over do these things. There's limit to everything. When you over do your shakara most guys see it that you don't want them and then they move on.
The shakara is supposed to be used to ascertain if the guy truly loves you so once you establish this why continue wasting his time just to form hard to get. Some ladies have lost their dream men just because of unnecessary hard to get. That's foolishness.
Even, some guys after wasting their time forming, if they finally get you and probably sleep with you, without anything special ( which of course will always be the case) they will be like "so this is all that have been suffering me" they will treat you anyhow and Las las he will still dump you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Johel(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Homeboiy:
We too Dey quick use that word LOVE

You meet person today wey you no know

The next thing is

Baby I love you all my life

Mtcheeww
Na Konji de cause am!
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Johel(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
chiommy123:

Not true dear
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by iswallker(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
EmzyT:
Lmao grin

-ENERGY: It matters too, I cannot be calling and texting you always, trying to win you over and you'll be playing with my Emotions all in the name of ''Forming hard to get'' undecided if I'd have perceived you to be cheap, I wouldn't have made my intentions known to you afterwards. Besides, saying YES on our first day of meeting or after 30 years doesn't change anything undecided

This your reply na another blog on its own - why not open a thread shocked
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by DeNovo773: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Francabj40: It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by chaseblack(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
chiommy123:

Sometimes they do love you. One might just be caught in a web of life.

Love is different from marriage, love is simple but marriage is very complex and thus most people even if they love each other might not scale through to marriage.
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Ingredient88(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:
My girl doesn't like sex, But I like it...

Can we still marry? undecided
... She can later I just, but it all depends on you, is not about sex all the time, but sometimes you just have to be romantic, play with her, romance her to an extent, that she will love to have it, I was once in your shoe, she doesn't like having sex,but as time goes on, through the way I do play with her, I do touch her, she later just, and we are fine now.
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by FreeIgboho: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bouncin:

This is the mentality of most ladies, but this is not entirely true. A lot of ladies tend to over do these things. There's limit to everything. When you over do your shakara most guys see it that you don't want them and then they move on.
The shakara is supposed to be used to ascertain if the guy truly loves you so once you establish this why continue wasting his time just to form hard to get. Some ladies have lost their dream men just because of unnecessary hard to get. That's foolishness.
Even, some guys after wasting their time forming, if they finally get you and probably sleep with you, without anything special ( which of course will always be the case) they will be like "so this is all that have been suffering me" they will treat you anyhow and Las las he will still dump you.

It’s not fair that’s why you don’t want to admit it is true. You’d value a girl more if she manages to make you work harder to get her - without losing you. A smart girl will make it up to you in other ways. After being angry you’d still come back.
But it’s extremely hard to do if a girl is really into you or if she feels other girls are after - because she herself will desperately want to give you sex. That’s why princes always marry outside their kingdom or someone who never knew they were prince when they met
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by obowunmi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=Munzy14 post=109443697][/quote]

The other person needs to be prepared too….

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / Funny Facts About Girls/women....(pics) / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.