Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else (25247 Views)

Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by obowunmi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=Munzy14 post=109443697][/quote]

The other person needs to be prepared as well
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by simhosting: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:
My girl doesn't like sex, But I like it...

Can we still marry? undecided

Your girl like sex but she doesn't like you

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Jefferic(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
I agree with you 100%.
If we will all follow through with this great important and major components before saying "I DO" we will not have this days high rate of divorce in our society
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by TOMMYS: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
My girlfriend started misbehaving and disrespecting me immediately I started having financial issues.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Jefferic(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
I agree with you 100%.
If we will all follow through with this great important and major components before saying "I DO" we will not have this days high rate of divorce in our society.

binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/12/22/5-reasons-why-people-claim-they-love-you-but-end-up-settling-with-someone-else-in-marriage/
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by TOMMYS: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Love will delude you.
Just chop and go.
Guy, ur girlfriend will always leave for someone who
1. Has more money
But
Doesn't love her and She doesn't love
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Cchuks27(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
I like the temperament aspect, extremely important. I love my ladies patient and soft-spoken.
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by eneazi(f): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Homeboiy:
We too Dey quick use that word LOVE
You meet person today wey you no know
The next thing is
Baby I love you all my life
Mtcheeww

LMAO! Nigerians have no regards for that word
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by EmzyT: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
iswallker:

This your reply na another blog on its own - why not open a thread shocked

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by EmzyT: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Actually it does. As in every aspect of life, the harder you work for something, the more you pay for something, the longer you wait for something, the more scarce something is, the more you will value it. Regardless of the true value of the thing. It’s not fair, but that’s how life is

To you, not me! undecided I don't Chase Love, Affection and Attention. I only chase money, money and more money. What am I even trying to say here? I only chase things i'll profit massively in return.

How can I be begging and chasing a Liability to come and Enjoy herself? undecided If it isn't foolishness, then I don't know what to call it

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Nicenixon: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Where is Religion?, I beg add it to the list. What about differences in church doctrines?, you can add this one to your list also. Finally, did you consider family that check "destiny or future", also known as destiny checkers, lol, it is not funny at all.
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by 1Sharon(f): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
They're just hypocrites. You date someone for years and realise you aren't compatable?

Bs excuse
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by JayPeeOham: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Because in the long run either parties realize that not every man/woman wants to settle.

Some are only good to be Baby mamas and Daddies tongue Wife them or accept them as husbands to your own detriment! cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by JayPeeOham: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:
My girl doesn't like sex, But I like it...

Can we still marry? undecided

No, you can marry tongue

Hope you are not confused
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Hiq0: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Very untrue
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by HonestFriend: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ingredient88:
... She can later I just, but it all depends on you, is not about sex all the time, but sometimes you just have to be romantic, play with her, romance her to an extent, that she will love to have it, I was once in your shoe, she doesn't like having sex,but as time goes on, through the way I do play with her, I do touch her, she later just, and we are fine now.

U don spoil tey tey!!! grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by HonestFriend: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
simhosting:

Your girl like sex but she doesn't like you
How did u know?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Ingredient88(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:

U don spoil tey tey!!! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by dazzlingd(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Homeboiy:

The next thing is

Mtcheeww

Yea it is possible, u can meet someone and fall in love for a life time.

This reminds me of the story of one of the sons of God, Atum. He came to earth, met and fall in love at first sight with mother earthus
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by WycliffeSMB(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ke na agbasafum
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by 99thEnemy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
chiommy123:
Cos they never loved you but pretending like they did

Not like they didn't

They never understood in the first place.
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by FreeIgboho: 2:13am On Jan 18, 2022
EmzyT:

To you, not me! undecided I don't Chase Love, Affection and Attention. I only chase money, money and more money. What am I even trying to say here? I only chase things i'll profit massively in return.

How can I be begging and chasing a Liability to come and Enjoy herself? undecided If it isn't foolishness, then I don't know what to call it

Look at it this way, when you use 10,000 of that your money to buy a dog, you’ll value it more than the one you bought for 500. Well, time is money. So same way, if you spend 100 days to get a girl, you’ll value her more than the one that cost you 4 hours. It’s not fair, you should value the one that didn’t give you wahala more.
But life’s not fair
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by FreeIgboho: 2:31am On Jan 18, 2022
dazzlingd:

Yea it is possible, u can meet someone and fall in love for a life time.

This reminds me of the story of one of the sons of God, Atum. He came to earth, met and fall in love at first sight with mother earthus

Lol OtemAtum you are funny grin Why not just name her Earth? Who are you fooling with the attached u and s
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by FreeIgboho: 2:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Homeboiy:
The next thing is
Mtcheeww

eneazi:

LMAO! Nigerians have no regards for that word

Depends on your definition of love. The Bible says we should love basically everybody. So why can’t you say “I love you” to a close friend?
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by FreeIgboho: 2:54am On Jan 18, 2022
TOMMYS:
My girlfriend started misbehaving and disrespecting me immediately I started having financial issues.

Won’t you start misbehaving and disrespecting her if she suddenly got fat and ugly?
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by OtemAtum: 3:41am On Jan 18, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Lol OtemAtum you are funny grin Why not just name her Earth? Who are you fooling with the attached u and s
Since when did DazzlingD star answering Otem? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by FreeIgboho: 5:56am On Jan 18, 2022
OtemAtum:
Since when did DazzlingD star answering Otem? undecided

Only OtemAtum can write this:
“This reminds me of the story of one of the sons of God, Atum. He came to earth, met and fall in love at first sight with mother earthus”
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by OtemAtum: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Only OtemAtum can write this:
“This reminds me of the story of one of the sons of God, Atum. He came to earth, met and fall in love at first sight with mother earthus”
What of those who have read the Book of Universal History, can't they write this too?
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
It's because they are scam! shocked
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by FreeIgboho: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
OtemAtum:
What of those who have read the Book of Universal History, can't they write this too?

I don’t care who read it, ONLY OtemAtum would quote the ridiculous made-up fable
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by OtemAtum: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
FreeIgboho:

I don’t care who read it, ONLY OtemAtum would quote the ridiculous made-up fable
Ridiculous made-up fable how? Can you explain why you think it is a fable, pls cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else by FreeIgboho: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2022
OtemAtum:
Ridiculous made-up fable how? Can you explain why you think it is a fable, pls cool

I don’t think it, I KNOW it. Like any fable it exists entirely in the story with no relationship to real life. Compare to any fable you know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE / How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.