Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

If I Ever Marry A Red Piller - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Ever Marry A Red Piller (3077 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:
So let me use myself as an example now...

I founded a limited liability company about 3yrs ago and an NGO about 2yrs ago, been working for about 9yrs now and built my income to about 7 figures monthly. I foot my bills and that of my younger ones myself.

So say I get married to a guy who earns 7 figures too (cus I have realised that broke guys are too much drama grin) and I have agreed to split the bills in the house 50-50.
I hope he knows that the cooking, sweeping, laundry and dish washing will be split 50-50 too?
Infact we would have a time table for domestic chores.

you guys would have a maid for all the above, no biggie! but even if you dont.... you will still have to do most of the above, unless you would also share 50/50 the FIXING THE HOUSE etc part

Did I just mention kids? Lolzzzz, who will carry the pregnancy? Haaaaa, my work is as important as his own ooo, 9 months is alot of time to be fragile, how will I keep paying my bills and contributing to the family? We had better hire a surrogate and split the bill as well. It shouldn't be more than 3m for everything.

you cant expect the above BIOLOGICAL issue to be changed do you? maybe you also want to "penetrate" your husband to have children, abi?!?!? why not use your sperm too, lol! come on lady, at least make some little sense! whats next, you will want your husband to breastfeed the kids too?!?!

Now the baby(s) is here, who will nurse them? We have to split it as well, I will be considerate enough to always make sure I always pump fresh milk into bottles, but we are buying 2 baby prams, when it's his turn he will take the baby to work as well, or we hire a nanny and split the bill as usual 50-50.

the above makes no sense whatsoever....so you mean a person who works as a lawyer should bring child to court with him....what about the policeman, maybe he should bring child to checkpoint abi?!? thankfully , in the real world, husband do get 9 months maternity leaves too (if needed).
BTW why buy 2 prams if you only have one child?!?! see how your emotional state makes you write some gibberish stuff...

Other things we will split:
1. Children school fees? We'll split it 50-50.

... and you SHOULD!!!

2. I get to give them their first name while he gives them their last name...

the above is all down to UNDERSTANDING. a¡the name of a child should be chosen by BOTH Parents. its both their child. my question really IS: what kind of man do you even mingle with (that they would choose a child name regardless of your own choices)?!

3. His friends and relatives need my permission to come same way my friends and relatives need his permission to come.

if your friends and relatives needs his permission before they come into your family home, then you are definitely in the wrong union and should rightully RUUUUUUNNNNNNN! your friends and family are HIS friends and family!

4. Anyone that comes to our house to stress me will sleep in the police station
Any gift he gives me or mine will be given to him or his as well on a similar day with a 20% interest.
E.g he gifts me N5m on my birthday, I gift him 6m on his birthday
He buys my mum a car worth 10m, I buy his mum a car worth 12m
No gift to my family, no gift to his family.
How he treats my mum during omugwo is how I treat his mum during omugwo or he gets a maid specially for his mum and bears the cost alone.

the above is just immature childish rubbish...
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by olamoses75(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:
Been reading alot of "rules" lately online and I laugh to myself because obviously, some people are just making noise online and not ready to do what they brag about but let me indulge them a bit.

I'm talking about the "What is she bringing to the table" gang aka Redpillers

According to them, women only have a v*gina to offer in marriage or a relationship and All Nigerian women are broke hoes (God bless their rich mothers wherever they are).

I founded a limited liability company about 3yrs ago and an NGO about 2yrs ago, been working for about 9yrs now and built my income to about 7 figures monthly. I foot my bills and that of my younger ones myself.

So say I get married to a guy who earns 7 figures too (cus I have realised that broke guys are too much drama grin) and I have agreed to split the bills in the house 50-50.

I hope he knows that the cooking, sweeping, laundry and dish washing will be split 50-50 too?

On days that are not my turn, I will lazily wake up by 7am, do absolutely nothing except eat the food cooked by my husband, dress up and zoom off to work while he has to dress the kids up for school and drop the kids off at their school before going to his office. After work, I will eat dinner he cooked and go to bed (he must finish his chores before coming to bed)

Unless he's ready to pay for a chef and a maid (we will split their salaries wink )

Did I just mention kids? Lolzzzz, who will carry the pregnancy? Haaaaa, my work is as important as his own ooo, 9 months is alot of time to be fragile, how will I keep paying my bills and contributing to the family? We had better hire a surrogate and split the bill as well. It shouldn't be more than 3m for everything.

Now the baby(s) is here, who will nurse them? We have to split it as well, I will be considerate enough to always make sure I always pump fresh milk into bottles, but we are buying 2 baby prams, when it's his turn he will take the baby to work as well, or we hire a nanny and split the bill as usual 50-50.

3. His friends and relatives need my permission to come same way my friends and relatives need his permission to come.

Any gift he gives me or mine will be given to him or his as well on a similar day with a 20% interest.

How he treats my mum during omugwo is how I treat his mum during omugwo or he gets a maid specially for his mum and bears the cost alone.

Doesn't this home sound ideal? No cheating, no liability...
Goodluck, my sister.
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
devilmaycry:
For this naija This one never tire to dey single...Shiloh is calling thee grin
So, you are saying that even when she is a liability, she is a problem to the Redpill agenda? undecided
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by SeaTrade(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:

Instead of you to be sending me your cv, you're typing trash, you don't even know where ur help would come from.
I currently need a cleaner, waec or neco will do. grin salary is attractive cheesy
Is this job offer still open?
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by MistaCode(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
athaliya:
Been reading alot of "rules" lately online and I laugh to myself because obviously, some people are just making noise online and not ready to do what they brag about but let me indulge them a bit.

According to them, women only have a v*gina to offer in marriage or a relationship and All Nigerian women are broke hoes (God bless their rich mothers wherever they are).

On days that are not my turn, I will lazily wake up by 7am, do absolutely nothing except eat the food cooked by my husband, dress up and zoom off to work while he has to dress the kids up for school and drop the kids off at their school before going to his office. After work, I will eat dinner he cooked and go to bed (he must finish his chores before coming to bed)

Unless he's ready to pay for a chef and a maid (we will split their salaries wink )

This aunty is yet to realized husband scarce...!! The problem with most ladies this days is that they loved the idea of getting married but none of them wants to be wives...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 18, 2022
athaliya:

If he's asking for 50-50 then he should have figured these out right?

I would love this tbh...
But take away that surrogacy part, e no follow undecided...
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by emmyluizzz: 1:42am On Jan 18, 2022
athaliya:

What combo goes with the redpiller? The broke ass you guys badmouth alot?
we still have broke ass feminist
so shut the Bleep up

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Truvelisback(m): 4:47am On Jan 18, 2022
athaliya:

Barister Athaliya, U funny die! Walahi. I'm not a complete redpiller, rather i am partially a redpiller and partially not. And i read Ubunja's threads sometimes and pick out some meaningful comments too. Different people have different views abt what Redpill is all abt. If u ask Mr. A, he tells u his own view abt redpill, if u ask Mr. B, he also has his own view abt it. Yesterday, a guy was telling me that i am not even a redpiller, that i will be doing as if i am one. I now asked him to tell me what redpill is all abt, but he couldn't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by philcz(m): 5:00am On Jan 18, 2022
Your choice, however people who earn 7 figures don’t come trying to score cheap points on NL
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by Truvelisback(m): 5:02am On Jan 18, 2022
insidelife22:
Auntie even you wey write this thing know say e no dey possible.

so just for get it.
Yes, the marriage won't work if both decides to be strictly Redpilled. The marriage won't even last.
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by jericco1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
You're being asinie and unwitty
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
Barister Athaliya, U funny die! Walahi. I'm not a complete redpiller, rather i am partially a redpiller and partially not. And i read Ubunja's threads sometimes and pick out some meaningful comments too. Different people have different views abt what Redpill is all abt. If u ask Mr. A, he tells u his own view abt redpill, if u ask Mr. B, he also has his own view abt it. Yesterday, a guy was telling me that i am not even a redpiller, that i will be doing as if i am one. I now asked him to tell me what redpill is all abt, but he couldn't.

Wetin man go do? grin grin grin
What prompted me to make this post is the way they talk down on Nigerian ladies. The same them that said "what is she bringing to the table" are the same people that doesnt want to marry a "rich lady" because the lady said that they will wash plate grin grin grin
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
emmyluizzz:

we still have broke ass feminist
so shut the Bleep up

U dont want the broke ass woman, you dont want the rich one either cus u dont want to wash plate cool
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Favfables1:

I would love this tbh...
But take away that surrogacy part, e no follow undecided...

You would love this? Wow, a redpiller that says what he does... He's not even vulgar like the others.

Though the surrogacy is me looking for trouble cheesy, indulge me a bit, why won't you want surrogacy?
Moral reasons? Religjous? Cultural?
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
MistaCode:

This aunty is yet to realized husband scarce...!! The problem with most ladies this days is that they loved the idea of getting married but none of them wants to be wives...!!

But you guys said you dont want the broke housewives na...

Lol, wait, wait wait, I get the gist now, you want a woman that works and contributes just like you, cooks, cleans, washes, takes care of the children etc while u seat with your fresh hair cut watching la liga and chasing small girls on facebook

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
SeaTrade:
Is this job offer still open?

U want it?
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
olamoses75:
Goodluck, my sister.

Same to you my brother wink
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by SeaTrade(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
athaliya:

U want it?
Yes please.
Hunger don finish me here.
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you guys would have a maid for all the above, no biggie! but even if you dont.... you will still have to do most of the above, unless you would also share 50/50 the FIXING THE HOUSE etc part
Would he really be fixing things or will he be calling artisans to fix them and spliyting the bill with me? undecided

MrBrownJay1:

you cant expect the above BIOLOGICAL issue to be changed do you? maybe you also want to "penetrate" your husband to have children, abi?!?!? why not use your sperm too, lol! come on lady, at least make some little sense! whats next, you will want your husband to breastfeed the kids too?!?!
It's not my biological duty to split tbe bills na, since im doing mine and his, cant he help me with mine?
I'm not even saying he should carry the pregnancy, he should contribute money for the surrogate that will carry it. *WIDE GRIN* grin

MrBrownJay1:

the above makes no sense whatsoever....so you mean a person who works as a lawyer should bring child to court with him....what about the policeman, maybe he should bring child to checkpoint abi?!? thankfully , in the real world, husband do get 9 months maternity leaves too (if needed).
BTW why buy 2 prams if you only have one child?!?! see how your emotional state makes you write some gibberish stuff...
What if I'm an engineer too or a lawyer? Or a marine engineer? Should I carry the child and climb scalers on vessels? Lol, or should I resign?
Oga, 2 prams no be sin grin

MrBrownJay1:

... and you SHOULD!!!

the above is all down to UNDERSTANDING. a¡the name of a child should be chosen by BOTH Parents. its both their child. my question really IS: what kind of man do you even mingle with (that they would choose a child name regardless of your own choices)?!
Oga be calming down, life is not serious. Some of these things are cruise grin

MrBrownJay1:

if your friends and relatives needs his permission before they come into your family home, then you are definitely in the wrong union and should rightully RUUUUUUNNNNNNN! your friends and family are HIS friends and family!
Correct guy cool

MrBrownJay1:

the above is just immature childish rubbish...
Lol, Guy abeg buy $Rest on pancakeswap grin grin grin
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
angry
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by SeaTrade(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
athaliya:

Send ur cv , I wont employ you for personal reasons but they'll help u send your cv to places u may get a call.

Quote me when u copy this address
You are so kind ,thank you.
What's your name?
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
SeaTrade:
You are so kind ,thank you.
What's your name?

Please edit your post to remove the email before it gets spammed.
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by SeaTrade(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
athaliya:

Please edit your post to remove the email before it gets spammed.
I'll do it but you sha didn't answer my question.
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
athaliya:
Would he really be fixing things or will he be calling artisans to fix them and spliyting the bill with me? undecided

do you really call an artisan to change a light bulb?
do you call an artisan when your car doesnt start in the morning OR you call husband 1st?
do you call an artisan if you get hom and the TV doesnt turn on OR you call husband 1st?!
let us be honest here....

It's not my biological duty to split tbe bills na, since im doing mine and his, cant he help me with mine?
I'm not even saying he should carry the pregnancy, he should contribute money for the surrogate that will carry it. *WIDE GRIN* grin

what does splitting bills got to do with BIOLOGY?!?!? YOU are the one who wrongly brought nonsense about biology to this discussion, trying to compare carrying a child for 9months with what men bring to the table (aka paying the bills etc).... and i corrected you by telling you that bringing biology to this issue is not only very poor, it is a fail of the highest order!

What if I'm an engineer too or a lawyer? Or a marine engineer? Should I carry the child and climb scalers on vessels? Lol, or should I resign?

hhmm i suggest you educate yourself on MATERNITY LEAVE so i dont have to do it for you. by the time the maternity leave is over, there is no need to breastfeed children duh! as for you saying that it will be a man's turn to bring a child to work, (as if people in this generation even do that), you should be the one asking yourself the above question. nobody in this day and age bring children to work, unless they are market women etc. bringing your child to work is certainly not a life necessity as you have what is called KINDERGARDEN (if none of the parent can care for the child)!

Oga, 2 prams no be sin grin

why would you waste money on buying two prams if you only have ONE CHILD?!?!?!?! explain this to me as if i was a 5 yr old, because it makes ABSOLUTELY NO DAMN SENSE to my male's brain!

Oga be calming down, life is not serious. Some of these things are cruise grin

if thats what you feel, then why did you bring the issue to this thread, as if this was an important point?!?!?!

Lol, Guy abeg buy $Rest on pancakeswap grin grin grin

hopefully, they still have $common sense available for purchase!
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by sultaan(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
athaliya:

athaliya, you have given Nigerian men what you think they want.

Are you in anyway available for some coffee and snacks, maybe ice cream.

Just respond to this, and we can set something up.

You character is a little strong there but nothing a good man is not able to enjoy grin

Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

do you really call an artisan to change a light bulb?
do you call an artisan when your car doesnt start in the morning OR you call husband 1st?
do you call an artisan if you get hom and the TV doesnt turn on OR you call husband 1st?!
let us be honest here....

what does splitting bills got to do with BIOLOGY?!?!? YOU are the one who wrongly brought nonsense about biology to this discussion, trying to compare carrying a child for 9months with what men bring to the table (aka paying the bills etc).... and i corrected you by telling you that bringing biology to this issue is not only very poor, it is a fail of the highest order!

hhmm i suggest you educate yourself on MATERNITY LEAVE so i dont have to do it for you. by the time the maternity leave is over, there is no need to breastfeed children duh! as for you saying that it will be a man's turn to bring a child to work, (as if people in this generation even do that), you should be the one asking yourself the above question. nobody in this day and age bring children to work, unless they are market women etc. bringing your child to work is certainly not a life necessity as you have what is called KINDERGARDEN (if none of the parent can care for the child)!

why would you waste money on buying two prams if you only have ONE CHILD?!?!?!?! explain this to me as if i was a 5 yr old, because it makes ABSOLUTELY NO DAMN SENSE to my male's brain!

if thats what you feel, then why did you bring the issue to this thread, as if this was an important point?!?!?!

hopefully, they still have $common sense available for purchase!

I can change light bulbs with my eyes closed, if my car cant start and I cant do it, only a mechanic can do it. Even if I call hubby, he would still call the mechanic. I have am not a novice in engineering.

By nature, I should be sitting at home taking care of the home and raising children, he should be paying our bills. I cant withstand the strain a man can without blinking, thats what biology has to do with it. Maternity leave? You skipped where I own my own company? I work 20hrs a day!

Secondly u think C.E.O's dont take their children to work? Some women like me cant leave a child who cant talk in the hands of nannies and teachers for hours, so the nanny and the baby comes to work.

If we are using a surrogate, what happened to using IVF to get a specific gender or number?
What if I like a feminine pram and he wants something more bland? How much is a pram sef

Read my inital post, this thread is cruise for me, if you're gonna be sounding aggresive and personal, sweet dreams...
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
sultaan:

athaliya, you have given Nigerian men what you think they want.

Are you in anyway available for some coffee and snacks, maybe ice cream.

Just respond to this, and we can set something up.

You character is a little strong there but nothing a good man is not able to enjoy grin

Thanks for the offer, this is not my real character ooo, I'm looking for trouble tongue Where are you based?
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by athaliya(f): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
SeaTrade:
I'll do it but you sha didn't answer my question.

My name, my name, I'm too shy to mention + I am a veery private person
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by SeaTrade(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
athaliya:

My name, my name, I'm too shy to mention + I am a veery private person
You seem sweet and kind.I could do with some sweetness and feminine genuine kindness over here.
I'll message you if that's okay.Want to know more of this mystery lady.
Re: If I Ever Marry A Red Piller by sultaan(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
athaliya:

Thanks for the offer, this is not my real character ooo, I'm looking for trouble tongue Where are you based?

Does that matter when I asked you to have a coffee?

What would your character have done in this instance?

Check out the person or keep the show going?

In real live we all come out as characters to win influence, and those who like the character, try to know the artist grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? / She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy / Categories Of Women Most Likely To Cheat In A Relationship [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.