Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent (32794 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by adadike(f): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry
yes dear, am a woman but I don't support nonsense. How will you feel if I start pursuing you all over the place with knives and other dangerous weapons? Biko mba o. I no support this one at all

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by charlypoker(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2022
You are asking questions like a child. Guy, run from that woman before she kill you. You are already getting a sign. is that not enough for you already?

A word is enough for the wise. Run, Run, Run away from a mad woman. send her to a psychiatrist and jejely your load to another location
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by phenom666(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lucaslookers:
Please

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
My marriage is still young.

Be thanking yours God your still alive and she haven't given birth.

Quietly divorce her before she kill you.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by ilovewater89(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Goodyness:
If your wife suddenly became violent, you may need to find out what happened. Both of you may need to see a counsellor and/or a psychotherapist. Never ever take any violent behaviour lying down. Please seek professional help. Good luck.

The wife is obviously a cheat and looking for a way out of the union.
If op was my brother, I would advise he administer some sever slapss and kicks... That will make her family come for her
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by ifeanyi10059(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2022
Let me weigh in on this issue, Bro I don't know if anyone has suggested this to you in the previous thread, but it's worth trying, the woman is obviously harboring something that could destroy your marriage for she to pick up weapons at any slightest provocation shows it's beyond sitting her down to talk to her, one day she might kill you,

Kindly get a body cam, or any CCTV camera and mount in ur house to get enough evidence during your fight then send her packing to her father's house, Your life is precious
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by cutieBR(f): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2022
I can't access my mail at the moment. Why not drop yours if you don't mind?
HopeNeverDies:

I sent you an email already. Could you please try check that? cool
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by NaijaCover(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
nams77:

Op, you see this advice right up here?
Go and carve it on marble and hang on your sitting room.

I can bet my left ba-- that if you don't do something drastic, some day you will be lying cold on a morgue slab. DEAD!
And , the harbinger of bad news will carry your story.

I reject it for you in Jesus name. You married a chameleon and her true character is coming out

Inukwa oooooo
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by HopeNeverDies: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2022
cutieBR:
I can't access my mail at the moment. Why not drop yours if you don't mind?

Hi... Let me know if u got this quote. I sent u a mail already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.