Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent (32796 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Eyanbahose: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:
Please married folks in the house,

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
My marriage is still young.
first, she aborted YOUR CHILD without telling you, took KNIFE to kill you cos of quarrel, now calling you names?

When she brought out the knife what was your reaction? I would love to know how you handled the situation please.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Bigdiddo(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2022
If my woman abort my baby without telling me, its means she is been cheating with another man and the man owns the pregnancy. A cheating wife is more dangerous than poison. Becareful bro. If they stage your death , na that man wey they advice her and and f****k her go take over. Get sense bro.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Juicy001: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Guy husband
Just thank your God, that belle weh comot no be your own and make you no lose guard o, I no go like read about your demise for this nairaland at all,
Stay safe baba
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by einsteine(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Are you sure the pregnancy that was aborted is yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by drimzsmoke(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:
If she wasn't like that previously, it's because poor advice corrupts excellent manners. And if you've previously threatened or beaten her, her behavior could be perceived as defensive, or she could be like that—being disrespectful to you because you permitted it.

You're the only smart person here....like you said,it's a defence mechanism...ask the op to swear with his life that he has never beaten the wife before,I'm sure it's more than once sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by darlenese(f): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
You don't have a wife

I don't know how to explain this but your WIFE can't abort a pregnancy that is yours in a marriage that is barely 2 years . She is obviously seeking for an option B

On a second thought ,

You have never been a woman beater , doesn't mean you can't hurt her , you might have emotionally battered her , because from your narration she seems traumatised

What if it was a miscarriage and you are the one creating the abortion narrative , what if she is going through depression , people do not just change for no reason

The truth is , if whatever you are saying is the truth , then you need answers .

But if you are not saying the entire truth ,then you need to work on yourself .

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Funkymode(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Sorry for interfering, cause I'm not married grin grin grin grin grin
1. Your life is at risk if care is not taken
2. The pregnancy is not yours
3. She's seeing another man giving her hope but seeing to be a stumbling block for her
4. Call your family and her's to discuss the way forward, cause she might eventually stab you to death one day
5. She want out of the marriage, if you can set her free, pls do, by divorce, do that as soon as possible
This is my view and candid opinion. I stand to be corrected as I'm novice to the married life
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by MistaCode(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
The part where she carried belt to teach you a lesson got me seriously laughing... grin grin

Omo... this one strong oO!! Bro your life is at risk, better tell her family to come and restructure their daughter or to come and carry back their property... grin
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Snow02: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2022
pussyphilia:
Op, no smoke without fire. You must have done something to offend your wife. She is reacting to a deep rooted anger you must have caused her before.

Solution: wake her up in the midnight, go on your knees and apologize for any wrong you might have caused her that is making her to react like that. Promise her never to offend her again. Also, double your hustle and make more money so you can meet her financial needs and make her happy always.

Thank me later....
WTF LMAO

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by TheGift: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Advice Her too seek therapy, because She is obviously not ok.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by dannyoz(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Crazy things are damn happening

@op am not enough to advise you oo but be a man

It's pretty clear that that baby isn't for you which means she's seeing someone else ( 80%) sure. she must have had a discussion with you about aborting that pregnancy but you acted simple and ignored it, if she had died through abortion bros you for don dey cell like this cos her family won't accept , This means she has been the one making decision for you for a while.
It's good to love but in marriage we should use our head more.
As per being violent of recent you did allowed it, you just need to show her who the boss is and start exercising authority and watch your back always, once a lady is cheating in relationship it's always suicidal.

It's still shocking to me that your wife brought out belt to teach you a lesson. Like Damn
When next she try such and carry knife you too take a more Dangerous weapon just threaten her with it then her brain will reset. Were lo fin wo were
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by godliman: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Take her to your pastor, and inform her parents of your intentions to return her if she doesn't change. Don't treat this with kid gloves. That is how a woman killed her husband and three children in Makurdi. She has showed such traits before but the husband ignored her.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by greatbuc(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2022
This premium quote is for you!!! 'brave men die fast, weak ones live long enough to tell people the brave ones died of stupidity'.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by baby124: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Na wa o! The way you described it. Be like the Aunty de craze. I don’t believe sha. If we hear her side, might be something completely different. I would not advise staying in a marriage where you fight with weapons though.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Mr5050(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Oga send her packing before she go stab u to death cos if she kills u na u lose because Nigerian judiciary and indifenenisi( feminist) we tag u woman beater. Court go say na self defense Las Las na u lose.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Brushstrokes20: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... That woman is in another promiscuous relationship!
The new dude's is is seriously ntoxicating her,
Better let her go...

No bitch born of a woman dare pull a knife or belt on me, she won't live to tell the story undecided
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.

Physical abuse or even threats is not allowed in marriage. Threat of physical abuse is same as physical abuse.

Personally I would leave that house for her and stay smwhere else until she gets help and returns to her senses.

However ur 2nd paragraph and intro of ur marriage got me worried.

“My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.”

What does the bolded mean exactly? Have u done things to create this current tension in ur home? Nobody is perfect bt still do well together cos they compliment each other. Which one is we have been managing like u were forced or made a mistake to get married?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Ihavethingstodo: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2022
darlenese:
You don't have a wife

I don't know how to explain this but your WIFE can't abort a pregnancy that is yours in a marriage that is barely 2 years . She is obviously seeking for an option B

On a second thought ,

You have never been a woman beater , doesn't mean you can't hurt her , you might have emotionally battered her , because from your narration she seems traumatised

What if it was a miscarriage and you are the one creating the abortion narrative , what if she is going through depression , people do not just change for no reason

The truth is , if whatever you are saying is the truth , then you need answers .

But if you are not saying the entire truth ,then you need to work on yourself .

My dear sister, God bless you for this!

I am just surprised at some comments here
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Fiscus105(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Aguilar:
Are you a jjc mr. Righteousness? Look around you sir. Nothing makes sense anymore. The thing about people like you is that you only see bible and Godly things around you not what is afar from you. Break yourself free and experience the inside life. And concerning the advice of your kid brother. I wouldn't advice anyone against marriage, never. but i would advice you when your marriage is becoming life threatening.

Oga keep on against marriages o, in fact be canvassing for gay and avoid woman completely. ..........Before small challenge marriage na scam, as if they are not having problems in other sector of their life
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by initiate: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2022
you be counsellor and you dey talk like this?

tyup:
For every ment there's always a counter ment and that's why i tell married men who come to me for marriage counsel/ therapy that if you want peace in ur home, always be the trouble maker and a type your wife would want to avoid trouble with at any cost

The wife you spent money and resource to bring to ur home so you can bear her burden and cater for her needs free of charge is bringing out a knife on you?? Do you still need a prophet to tell you it's high time you have both of her hands on POP tied to her neck with a swollen mouth/eyes that would not make her speak for two weeks??

The generation of men we're breeding these days makes me loose urge especially when my libido is high undecided
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Ayinke93(f): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

That’s a crazy person. Better leave before she kills you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by wirinet(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Bigdiddo:
If my woman abort my baby without telling me, its means she is been cheating with another man and the man owns the pregnancy. A cheating wife is more dangerous than poison. Becareful bro. If they stage your death , na that man wey they advice her and and f****k her go take over. Get sense bro.
That's the koko of the matter. She got pregnant for another guy and did not want you to find out. Why will a newly married woman do an abortion secretly? How did you even find out.

Back to the topic. This is obviously transferred aggression. She must be transferring the anger of losing her real lover and the baby, and you are to blame for both.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by muheeb01(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022
You better live with your breath still intact....she's manipulative and showing you her true color...broken marriage is better than broken life....God is your muscle ooo
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Ayinke93(f): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
jaxxy:

Physical abuse or even threats is not allowed in marriage. Threat of physical abuse is same as physical abuse.

Personally I would leave that house for her and stay smwhere else until she gets help and returns to her senses.

However ur 2nd paragraph and intro of ur marriage got me worried.

What does the bolded mean exactly? Have u done things to create this current tension in ur home? Nobody is perfect bt still do well together cos they compliment each other. Which one is we have been managing like u were forced or made a mistake to get married?? undecided
Actually this makes sense. He’s probably guilty of something he’s not telling us. But whatever the case may be, Irrespective of who caused the tension, the marriage is becoming life threatening and they need to go their separate ways
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by mapet: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

My lovely wife ...... I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.....I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.....

......we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

.........she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

Bros,

Are you sure this is your wife?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by chemato(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
You don't need to attach it to spiritual issue...man give her space for like 9 weeks from home if she is on your neck...always drop what his children will eat weekly for them...but not upto the normal amount u gave...make she realise that you are the head of the house if she didn't, extend your stay ....if she insists do that for another 3 weeks find away to move ur children ... from rnher to really have the time for other men.....oloribu
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by mapet: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobicove:
Are you waiting until she stabs you in your sleep?.....

My tots exactly
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by mapet: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
ValCon888:
If she carry weapon, you sef carry weapon.
Feminism is Equality.

You remind me of one of the songs we used to sing back then in my Uni days

"B'aya mi y'ore, ma yo irin o.....were lo pade were......" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by prophetfire: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

. I think you are a dumbass human being. She aborted without your consent and you are still living with her?
She is threatening your life with weapons and you are still living with her?
Aren't you a fool Mr Man?
Don't kick the blood sucker out of your life.
You don't even have any control of your own home.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by kdfinest(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

boss sorry for the ordeal you're facing but am more concern on the abortion. whose child did she abort?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by mrlarry: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

If you don't act fast your obituary is around the corner.

You saw all the red flags. Don't engage or have joint business with her. She will kill you to take over the business completely.

The pregnancy she aborted may likely not be your own. That's the reason she aborted it. A manipulative woman is a very dangerous python. She hates you like poo. Forget all what you have invested in your marriage. Sue for divorce, open up to relatives to let them know who she is peradventure any unforseen ugly incident.

Be bold, be strong, God will be with you!
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by AdesanmiMatthew: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:
Married men are truly suffering in this country cry

My prayers are with them

so rampant nowadays.......
men please speak out

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.