Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent (32793 Views)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by LofP(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oga, NEVER manage a violent partner.

Your life is in danger.

Pesin wey don kill pikin wen belong to you or another one of her lovers...

Na im U dey wait till she kill you for house?

The Bible says it is better to dwell in the corner of a house than to live with a contentious woman.

Life no get duplicate o.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by AdesanmiMatthew: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
wirinet:

That's the koko of the matter. She got pregnant for another guy and did not want you to find out. Why will a newly married woman do an abortion secretly? How did you even find out.

Back to the topic. This is obviously transferred aggression. She must be transferring the anger of losing her real lover and the baby, and you are to blame for both.

things are happening, i know of a lady who engaged herself in a mathematics like this, guys please think twice before you lay with her........
they know who to marry but enjoy messing around.
at the end they make the marriage unbearable for the hustling husbands..........
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by teemy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Maybe it is time to engage the aide of a professional marriage counselor. Since she has already pulled out weapons in the past, having a third party there is best to help mediate and maybe dig to discover the root cause of the problem which may be psychological- mental illness - as that is what I suspect from what you have said so far. undecided

Also consider a temporary separation or living apart until the problem is resolved. I am not here attempting to break up your marriage, No. I am interested in helping you save it. undecided

@ Lucaslookers, The bolded text above is necessary. Ask her if she will move or you move. No need to force her out against her wish. Go by it the peaceful way.

Don't dare touch her else you risk having a knife in your belly or across your throat one night.

About her recent behavior after your discovery of her abortion, I can say she sees you as being in her way with someone else, and instead of taking the proper way out, she still wants to be addressed as Mrs rather than divorcee till you are dead which makes her able to remarry the person she wants. I might be wrong.

The best-case scenario of things is for her to be the sweet woman you imagined her to be.
The worst-case scenario is for her to actually stab you since she has made an attempt towards that in the past.
If you are okay with both scenarios happening, then you can stay in the union.
If however, you cannot bear the worst case, do the smart thing so you don't end up a statistic.

One thing is clear though, she sees you as an enemy.

Wishing you well - Teemy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by teemy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Does anyone here recall a frontpage story of a girl that stabbed her boyfriend?

The guy died and the girl's life was ruined. She did not even attempt to run. The funny part from the picture was she held his head dearingly on her laps while crying when her eyes had cleared. Meaning she loved him really but that didn't stop her from killing him.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by chiamzzy: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
''It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me''
Oga! this one weak me. How on earth could this happen? whose baby was aborted? yours or one that happened as a result of cheating?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by TheMostComplex1: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Be careful she's using reversed psychology for you.
You need to tame her before she does otherwise.

Just unannounced or take her unawares & ask her to go & stay with her parents or call her people without her knowledge & ask them to go with her for sometime
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Emmanuel30a: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Marriage Na By Force? Who Asked Or Forced You To Marry?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Lillysbee: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mood11:
grin

Don't be scared. She's just showing you her true colors. Just buy helmet so that she won't break your head one day.

On a serious note :
Kick the fvvcking retired hoeloeshoe back to her parents house until she receive sense.
What kind of Lily livered men do we have nowadays angry angry

Have a record on video of her behavior...

Send her to her parents house to finish what they didn't do before giving her out to you.

This is January and new year 2022 we don't want stories that touch
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Richy4(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
streetzdreamz:
Can't we just read a good, educative, motivating post about marriage on this forum? The married ones enjoying their marriages should atleast create one. This incessant tale of woes is becoming something else.

Blame the moderators.. they feel that bad news is the real deal grin
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by RedpillAnalyst: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rubbiish:

God bless u for this!
This is where many men get it wrong
A woman did an abortion without informing u & u just let it slide & even planning to set up a business for her & u expect such woman to respect u?? Some men are something else.
Personally I just believe some of the stories are made up, because they are too ridiculous to be true!

People go through things. We have billions of people on earth not everybody has the ability to discern things because are confused or too emotionally invested,
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Slurity(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:
Please married folks in the house,

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
My marriage is still young.
You don't want blood on your hand but you prefer the blood to be in hers? SHE DID NOT SUDDENLY START MISBEHAVING, SHE IS ONLY DISPLAYING WHAT SHE HAS HIDDEN IN HER ATTITUDE.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by yaki84: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
I enter Twitter, mens no dey smile, i come nairaland, here worse..
Na only for face boom we get shemales...
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Aguilar(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fiscus105:

Oga keep on against marriages o, in fact be canvassing for gay and avoid woman completely. ..........Before small challenge marriage na scam, as if they are not having problems in other sector of their life

i'm not against marriage,i'm not promoting homosexualism and i don't hate them. Try to understand that sex is a cheap commodity i can afford. if i want a baby, i can arrange for a surrogacy or a baby mama. The world has changed brother. Be part of the change. Na mumu dey love now o and na mumu dey marry. I no fit bear woman nagging. I hate stress.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Your lovely wife did abortion without your consent abi wetin I just read?? shocked I doubt if the pregnancy is even yours sef. Wake up bruh

Omo things Dey happen o

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Mustiboy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
pussyphilia:
Op, no smoke without fire. You must have done something to offend your wife. She is reacting to a deep rooted anger you must have caused her before.

Solution: wake her up in the midnight, go on your knees and apologize for any wrong you might have caused her that is making her to react like that. Promise her never to offend her again. Also, double your hustle and make more money so you can meet her financial needs and make her happy always.

Thank me later....

You're very stupid. Idiot
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by smile14: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
...i honestly just told smbody the ways married couples are complaining this days about marriage am scared of thinking of settling down WTF. ..
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by bonnyhope: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mood11:
grin

Don't be scared. She's just showing you her true colors. Just buy helmet so that she won't break your head one day.

On a serious note :
Kick the fvvcking retired hoeloeshoe back to her parents house until she receive sense.
What kind of Lily livered men do we have nowadays angry angry

I have been saying this:
Men have now taken the position of women in the house.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by tightpussy156: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
@poster.a woman you brought into your home with UR money feed her clot her of a,sudden started growing wings.it bad friends and bad advice.You have to beat madness from her brain.let her no you are the man if not them go dig ur grave one day.a woman that pick up knife at every slightest opportunity is evil.it take the grace of GOD For such woman to change.you better do the needful before them announce your obituary.living with such woman is like you endanger your own life.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Fembleez1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! Can someone please get me a good song to mend a broken Heart?? Thanks

I'm fucking tired of the relationship I'm into currently...

About your own case Sir...I have nothing special to say..
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Fembleez1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! Can someone please get me a good song to mend a broken Heart?? Thanks

Go on YouTube and type Passenger. You'll get good music from him that heals.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by cutieBR(f): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hmmmm, it's well..
HopeNeverDies:

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.

when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

oga her wife is a tout !

just divorce her and save your life

that what divorce is made for
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Kingchuksero: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
She did abortion without telling you which means the baby was not yours.

The guilt is eating her up ND the only way to fight it is confess or go violent. Her been violent is a manipulative way of supressing you.
Don't let her intimidate you with such. She also can't confess if you take a weak position.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by IghravweIG(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
msakhere:
How long did you two court? Did she display these behaviors while you were courting?

What she is displaying now is her true nature that she never showed you before now, report to her family and yours too. Let everyone be aware of what you are seeing o, let them know on time. Na wa

Since you don't have a child yet, it's best to dissolve the marriage, let her carry her craze elsewhere before we hear bloodshed stories, God forbid.
God go really Forbid.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Charly68: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Only Ashawo women gets violent that way. .she. aborted pregnancy without your consent , there is more to her that you don't know .. she is a commercial hoe hiding something from you. That which is hiding is provoking her mental instability .. Send her away if you need your sanity if not you will remain unhappy till death do you part.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:

DIVORCE AM
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by phemmyfour: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is Something fishy.
It could be much more than you think.
Your wife needs a touch from GOD.
Take her to the Lord's Chosen this Tuesday and Thursday. Service starts 8am. Make Power touch her.
Marketer, you are sighted.

You now preach Church instead of Jesus....Ichabod, the glory has departed
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Exceed15: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Women are always advised to leave a life threatening relationship. Men are not exception too o.

I pray she doesn't stab you one day in sleep.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Qatar2022: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
genkins:

I can agree with you. The baby she aborted might not be his. When women commit, they become violet when you question them. For me, I would have sent her packing for aborting her pregnancy and only forgive if she can prove it was mine
If i were him i won't slept a night with that girl in one room
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
AndreSalvatore:
captain save a h**
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You get issues! undecided
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by HopeNeverDies: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
cutieBR:
Hmmmm, it's well..

Damnn!!! Yess it is so well when someone like you quotes me..

Hi Can we communicate as friends? Either way, but would like to let you know that You're Gorgeous.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by melviniyke2002(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is Something fishy.
It could be much more than you think.
Your wife needs a touch from GOD.
Take her to the Lord's Chosen this Tuesday and Thursday. Service starts 8am. Make Power touch her.
which kind play be dis one,op pls just send her away n u guys go ur separate ways

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.