Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks (926 Views)

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks by Afrobasic(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2022
I feel the need to create this thread as a good number of men (the simps in particular) do not understand the way these women play the game.

A lot of women spend their prime (21-27) hooking up with "alphas" terming it their "hoe-phase". After getting pumped and dumped severally (with some having multiple kids from the encounters) they suddenly begin looking for the beta that is YOU to wife them up and take care of them and their offspring from their carousel tour. In the end, you find yourself saving a woman who wouldn't even look at you in their prime and who secretly believes she has settled for less in YOU.

This page from urban dictionary puts it better:

A phrase to describe a woman's mating behavior where she freely engages in sexual activities with the physically attractive, charismatic, charming, suave and confident males - in other words, the Alpha males - with no strings attached, shit-tests, favors, catches and any rules, hence Alpha phucks.

At the same time the woman denies sex to the physically unattractive and undesirable men - in other words, the Beta males - instead giving ambiguous promises that sex will be offered in return if the males treat her well, take her out to dates, buy her dinner, bring her gifts, etc, hence Beta Bucks.

For the Betas, sex is held behind many barriers such as the "three dates" rule, all-expenses paid dinners, shopping trips, favors, funny jokes, rapport building, lengthy text convos, shit tests and more... all the while as the Alphas get to have sex right away without having to do all that in advance. Hence, the term Alpha bleeps Beta Bucks.

This phrase can also alternatively be used to describe how a woman spends her young and fertile years hooking up and getting knocked up by the Alphas with absolutely no strings attached, and later as she seeks to settle down, seeks out a Beta to provide for her and her Alpha spawn.

Synonyms for Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks include:

Alpha Fame Beta Shame
Alpha Boss Beta Loss
Alpha Lay Beta Pay
Alpha Sex Beta Checks
Alpha Seed Beta Need
Alpha Fornicate Beta Masturbate

Samantha wrote on her Tinder profile "I'm looking for a gentleman to treat me right, buy me gifts and take me to dinners. No hookups unless you look like Jason Statham!" She is in Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks mode.

Josie had a kid with Jamal the pro basketball player and then married Richard from retail five years later. Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks.

Stop saving these 304s and focus instead on yourself.

TRP is golden!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks by Mophor: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Issokay!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks by Afrobasic(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

grin
Re: Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks by Godada(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2022

When the idea of redpill is presented in such a reasonable way, it makes perfect sense and one cannot argue with it's logic.

What I don't stand for is the hate for women. That's immature.

Back to the subject matter.

The goal is to be an Alpha male. Build yourself and cultivate the qualities of the alpha male.

Also inherent is to understand how the game of the sexes Is played. How you can play it brilliantly and win.

That's just it. Be the alpha male. You increase your chances in life and getting the best in relationships.

Not foaming in the mouth on a hate campaign for women. That's twisting the whole idea up.
Re: Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks by Afrobasic(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Godada:

When the idea of redpill is presented in such a reasonable way, it makes perfect sense and one cannot argue with it's logic.

What I don't stand for is the hate for women. That's immature.

Back to the subject matter.

The goal is to be an Alpha male. Build yourself and cultivate the qualities of the alpha male.

Also inherent is to understand how the game of the sexes Is played. How you can play it brilliantly and win.

That's just it. Be the alpha male. You increase your chances in life and getting the best in relationships.

Not foaming in the mouth on a hate campaign for women. That's twisting the whole idea up.

What are you on about?
Re: Alpha Phucks Beta Bucks by Afrobasic(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Still relevant !!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper / For The Ladies / Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.