Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Go In For The Money Before Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go In For The Money Before Love (377 Views)

Choose: Love Before Success Or Success Before Love. / SOS: I'm In Serious Trouble. Somebody Help Me Before Love Kills Me / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go In For The Money Before Love by Olatundeawo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
You gat to work on yourself ladies no get joy dis datz.

Re: Go In For The Money Before Love by Jeon(f): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
I WILL PUT UR NOVEL FOR GRAMMY CONSIDERATION .

1 Like

Re: Go In For The Money Before Love by AlyssaG(f): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hey, here im. What are your other 2 wishes??)
Re: Go In For The Money Before Love by Blacknote: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Go In For The Money Before Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
sadly, the biatch is RIGHT!!!!
if you foolishly did all the things she mentionned while you were wooing her, then she has the right to demand that you continue being the mumu that you pretended to be (in order to get with her). you cant be john while you were approaching her and then turn to Jide as soon as you get her. what you get with money, you can only keep with money, until someone with more money than you get her from you.

you cant expect to attract women with honey and as soon as you get them, you stop giving her honey! HONEY is the only reason why she is with you, thus the fallacy of deluded foolish men who do arrant nonsense to attract women!

men who expect deluded biatches to stick with them when they get broke, are DELUDED FOOLS.... the #1 rule of these oloshos IS: NO MONEY NO HONEY!!!
Re: Go In For The Money Before Love by Sonnobax15(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
When I first joined nairaland way back in 2019, immediately I edited my signature,there was a nairalander then who questioned me on the reason behind my signature...I laughed and laughed because I myself couldn't even explain to him..But deep down my little soul,I knew everything about it was nothing but the truth...

Guys, don't let anybody to deceive you that you don't need money to make your relationship beautiful....As a Matter of fact,you need to work on yourself..Be the best of yourself first before considering being into any relationship....As for myself,from the very first moment I stepped into this year,I made a resolution and that's, I'll do anything legitimately to make my life colorful this year cheesy

And as for banny matter,I leave am for guymen wey don already make am for life cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go In For The Money Before Love by SmartPolician: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is a huge joke for me grin
Why would a guy who doesn't have 1k be stupidly having sex without protection? He's dumb!

Tomorrow when the girl gets pregnant, they will start disturbing us on Nairaland; he will be asking for advice as if we showed them light when they were enjoying themselves.

Sadly, the babe is right and needs a more deserving guy. The guy should go and make money. You don't necessarily have to be rich, but not having just 1k to give to girl is a no-no.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Ladies... / Romantic Session : Bbnaija Jackie B And Don Jazzy On Bed In The Middle Of Act / Ghanaian Men So Slutty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.