Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) (37889 Views)

Wet BBNAIJA Mercy Shares Bikini Pictures, See Her Backside. PHOTOS / Eudoxie Yao Shares Bikini Photos / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Strong black sugarcane Yansh grin
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Galileopapi(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2022
H
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Devil1Messenger: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2022
l0uie:

No sentiment. Pure facts. There's nothing special about fair girls.
Apart from special attentions they get

1 Like

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2022
SmellySperm:

Small yansh dey shake bro. Calm down grin
Taaah this one no even vibrate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Shapeless Disgusting Black Yansh

2 Likes

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2022
posty56:
nyash is black and dirty, can't enter this one, that's why I prefer light skin
Lol. Dirty . How do you know. Black is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by geelite(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2022
na buhari make the nyansh dirty like that grin
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
l0uie:

No sentiment. Pure facts. There's nothing special about fair girls.
Fair gals are good looking on camera than dark gals. Buh in reality or behind camera I prefer dark or brown skin gals 100 x. No crack , no visible spots, no red red lines around her body. You can hardly stay with a fair lady without seeing obvious black spots and acnes.
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Kingcalls: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

What's wrong with doggie pose? It's good for the body.

Just like every other pose.

Her butt is just like every other part of the body.

Nonsense comment
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Mvena(f): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Mama piercing well done o

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Victorclean1: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Afunjaaaa and ugliness is 5 and 6. Mostly as dark as serpent. I only like it cos they spent huge amount to patronise Ibo business men who sell cosmetics.

Even after bleaching their skin, they smell like tuna fish with black fingers, knees, toes and black vagina. From Titi down Ife etc

1 Like

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Victorclean1: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Antoeni:
Shapeless Disgusting Black Yansh

Typical Afunja female nyash colour. Can't understand why they were all dark as serpent
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Nigerian girls the most creepy shameless lowlife prostitutes of Africa. Dirty things, Naija girls are only good at corrupting people's mind with sexual thoughts. See her black stupid smelling yansh
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

What's wrong with doggie pose? It's good for the body.

Just like every other pose.

Her butt is just like every other part of the body.
you're just another smelling shameless lowlife prosthitute like her, so you must defend her. No wonder Boko Haram wants you dirty scum infidel agents of the devil dead.
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

No,no

She ain't too old for the beach. She's dressed for the beach and having fun.
don't mind me. She's beautiful. To them being light skinned equals beauty... Funny set of human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Victorclean1:

Typical Afunja female nyash colour. Can't understand why they were all dark as serpent
speak for yourself please. I love my women dark, ass dark. As long as e carry meat, I die there. angry

1 Like

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by izubext007: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
I can perceive the smell coming from her yansh.

1 Like

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Sucolee(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Beautiful indeed
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2022
This particular nyash go smell well well o
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2022
kinzation:
This thing wey flat like chopping board
See small breast like my kitchen bulb
Hian undecided

She's not appealing to me kankan
if you cut kpekus for you now. You go just dey salivate jump enter.
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Victorclean1: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Nigerian girls the most creepy shameless lowlife prostitutes of Africa. Dirty things, Naija girls are only good at corrupting people's mind with sexual thoughts. See her black stupid smelling yansh

Nooo. It it's Afunjaaaa women's nyash that smells like decaying tuna fish. Not all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Any woman in this 21st century that's in the showbiz industry and has not done any form of body modification deserves plenty of accolades.
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Victorclean1: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Non Afunja male tribes ( ibos, Hausa, Tiv , etc) use to say that Afunja womens pussy is mere receptacle for sperm. Just a cup to ejaculates your sperm . Too black like chimpanzee
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2022
add graphics content
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2022
posty56:
nyash is black and dirty, can't enter this one, that's why I prefer light skin
See mumu
Broda wa mumu
So because a skin is black you call it dirty
Your Ancestors might have being doing boy boy
To the slave masters

1 Like

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Haahahahaha grin

Godspihighlife:
her yanch get pimples

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by gonkin(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2022
Although she's not as cute as Saskay we should give her kudos for not joining the bleaching gang. Dark skin girls are becoming extinct

3 Likes

Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2022
This thing WL never rise a dry bone
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Reality TV star Arinola Olowoporoku, popularly known as Arin has taken to social media to update her followers with some videos of her beach outing. The 29-year-old fashion designer recently shared series of videos and pictures on her Instagram story with some funny captions.
If we talk what is on our minds now, she will start telling us to mind our businesses.
Well..
Lemme just cntrl-alt-delete and shft-delete at the same time.
I no wan remember say I saw this thread at-all.
Re: Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2022
She has a nice bone-worthy asz, but her breasts appear deflated and flat as though she has mothered a few babies. That is a MAJOR turnoff for this observer, regardless of the topography of her asz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.