Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) (28408 Views)

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) / Nominees For The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 Revealed / Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Laggatumuch(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
As a striker his job is to score, and he did it so why the complain. Last season Bayern lost to PSG because lewy was injured and choupo-motin wasted all their chances created both home and away, Bayern had 45 shots and only few on target....
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by forgiveness: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThierryJay:

Not true. Ballon dor is now bigger and more prestigious.

Is French magazine bigger than FIFA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine tuchel winning best coach ahead of guardiola who has turned EPL to Farmers league.

Imagine Mendy winning best keeper ahead of ederson who has taught every keepers how to start play and attack from the back through his leg work and every EPL keepers wished to be like him.

Imagine Salah who struggle with Liverpool just to finished fourth on table being nominated ahead of debruyne the king of assist who destroys EPL as he wishes.

What an injustice? And you tell me that mancity should not destroy EPL ?

No worry, make una keep deceiving yourselves.... Very soon una no go fit watch EPL again, because mancity Don turn am already to Farmers league
So na only EPL dem go use judge? Guy, do better.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Numerouno94(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
fergie001:

Liverpool is going trophyless for SURE.....He knows grin grin grin grin grin

Do u mean they re walking alone yet again? shocked

Chikason22 grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by kals4luv990(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine tuchel winning best coach ahead of guardiola who has turned EPL to Farmers league.

Imagine Mendy winning best keeper ahead of ederson who has taught every keepers how to start play and attack from the back through his leg work and every EPL keepers wished to be like him.

Imagine Salah who struggle with Liverpool just to finished fourth on table being nominated ahead of debruyne the king of assist who destroys EPL as he wishes.

What an injustice? And you tell me that mancity should not destroy EPL ?

No worry, make una keep deceiving yourselves.... Very soon una no go fit watch EPL again, because mancity Don turn am already to Farmers league
Yu think say to win champions league nd supercup wit a new and unstable team nd beans? baba abeg shift make i see life jare
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by fergie001: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Numerouno94:

Do u mean they re walking alone yet again? shocked

Chikason22 grin grin
They are already alone.....and standing ALONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Jokerman(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Make una see who Pessi vote for.... grin... very selfish human being.... and he was praising Lewa some months ago.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Laggatumuch(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
SEO2002:
who scored more goals between Salah and Ronaldo last year, Ronaldo won 2 trophies, Salah won none. Salah won EPL golden boot, Ronaldo won Serie A golden boot and Euros Golden boot while becoming all time top scorer in football history and also in International football. Lastly Salah and Ronaldo don't play the same wing. Don't be biased. For me Halaand ain't supposed to be there. They should have gone with 4-3-3 with Mendy as GK, Cancelo,Bonucci,T.Silva and Rudiger as def. KDB kante and Jorginho as MF and Leo Lewan and CR7 as forwards

It was harry Kane that won EPL Golden boot and had the highest assist yet EPL nor give am any award, they carry best EPL player give Debruyne

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by HBB1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jokerman:
Pessi fans cannot still explain why Lewandoski won this award over Pessi.... grin

Funny enough, this is the only year there are different ballondor and fifa the best winners grin grin

Something must be wrong.... grin

Not the first year.
I am sure you just didn't start watching football?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Numerouno94(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
fergie001:

They are already alone.....and standing ALONE.

Can't blif this. cry cry cry

Hvn't put 1 nd 2 togeda i can now see why Chikason22 was calling City a local champion grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by kals4luv990(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
Even Chelsea fan where watch mancity (guardiola) vs Chelsea (tuchel) on Saturday dey even dey shame for FIFA
sharrap yu no get talk.wetin happen for champions league final?
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by yusluvad(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by uunwanaobong3: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jokerman:

Who won last UCL match between Chelsea and Man City at final?

You see why you will never win EPL? While I am talking about good football and possession, you are talking about desperate winning.

Winning a one match stand desperately will win you a trophy even when you are not playing well.
But good football will win you the league, and stand you in good place to dominate both the league and champions league in the years to come..... Keep deceiving yourselves with negative football...... After you go complain that guardiola is destroying EPL and turning EPL to Farmers league..... It all starts with good Football which should be appluaded and recognize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by danowena: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThierryJay:

It has become more like a consolatory award. Mendy too won Goalkeeper of the year but couldn't make team of the year.

Quite odd as we would naturally expect the winners to be the team.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Numerouno94(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lol, you re right bro. As in it felt like the guy just woke up from 2014 and[b] started yarning outdated dust.[/b]

Easy Prof. grin grin

He didn't know whom he is dealing wit. Prof will dissect nd send him into oblivion wit facts. grin
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Jokerman(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

You see why you will never win EPL? While I am talking about good football and possession, you are talking about desperate winning.

Winning a one match stand desperately will win you a trophy even when you are not playing well.
But good football will win you the league, and stand you in good place to dominate both the league and champions league in the years to come..... Keep deceiving yourselves with negative football...... After you go complain that guardiola is destroying EPL and turning EPL to Farmers league..... It all starts with good Football which should be appluaded and recognize

Shalayelona grin

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by RichDad1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
DancingSkeleton:
making your mom count the ceilings in the other room
E pain you abi? Keep crying for someone that knows not about your existence. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by kals4luv990(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
I think FIFA and football in general has lost focus;
When Sterling win player of the month simply because he scored 5 goals despite playing nonsense.

When lewandosky win world best simply because he scored 45 goals in the farmers league. Without contributing much to the team play apart from goals.

I think if FIFA and football want to do justice and get it straight, we should have;

Best forward (STRIKER) award

Best midfielder award

Best defender award

Best keeper award

And BEST PLAYER AWARD

Lewandosky is a best STRIKER and not the best player...... Best player comprises of all the elements of football......

That is my take
Pessi fan boy spotted

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by jaytee01(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThierryJay:

Ballon dor is undoubtedly bigger than fifa the best since the turn of last decade.

Why was Lewy and others crying that its unfortunate that he never won the Ballon dor in his career, even when he won fifa the best last year? It's because they truly know that Ballon dor is now the ultimate.

When your CR was talking about his ultimate aspirations couple of years ago, he said his ambition was to win seven Ballon dors not seven the best awards.

Holder of Ballon dor is regarded as best player of the year. Fifa best is second fiddle.
If this trash were true, why do you sound pained?

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by kals4luv990(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jokerman:
Make una see who Pessi vote for.... grin... very selfish human being.... and he was praising Lewa some months ago.... grin
Bro na so life dey oo

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by uunwanaobong3: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Laggatumuch:

It was harry Kane that won EPL Golden boot and had the highest assist yet EPL nor give am any award, they carry best EPL player give Debruyne

Is highest goal scorer and best player mean the same thing?
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by uunwanaobong3: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Laggatumuch:

Does highest goal scorer and best player mean the same thing? That is the problem I am having with modern game and individual awards...... It takes more than goals and trophies to be the best player.

It is because of these erroneous believe that we are now having jorginho, donnaruma, Mendy winning the best player and keeper ahead of debruyne and ederson.
And tuchel winning best coach ahead of guardiola.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by chikason22(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Numerouno94:

Can't blif this. cry cry cry

Hvn't put 1 nd 2 togeda i can now see why Chikason22 was calling City a local champion grin grin
You Man U fans have started again abi
orlahtohbadt:

So na only EPL dem go use judge? Guy, do better.
Fergie001 come back and support your club. Stop been a plastic fan. You can't run away just like that. Man U is your club and definitely, you'll go trphyless again. gringringringrin

Remember 2019 award, when Liverpool won virtually everything. Na turn by turn.
That same year will flog Bayern 3:1 at their backyard with Lewandowski in it.
HBB1:

Not the first year.
I am sure you just didn't start watching football?
kals4luv990:
Yu think say to win champions league nd supercup wit a new and unstable team nd beans? baba abeg shift make i see life jare
See this Man U fan

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Laggatumuch(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Is highest goal scorer and best player mean the same thing?

Wait he had most impact with the highest assist too.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Laggatumuch(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Does highest goal scorer and best player mean the same thing? That is the problem I am having with modern game and individual awards...... It takes more than goals and trophies to be the best player.

It is because of these erroneous believe that we are now having jorginho, donnaruma, Mendy winning the best player and keeper ahead of debruyne and ederson.
And tuchel winning best coach ahead of guardiola.

Last season harry Kane didn't only become the highest goal scorer but also had the highest assists in EPL, What can we use to grade the best player if not chances created and chances taken , how many tackles won or how many saves the goal keeper made, if we don't use this tell me what else are we suppose to use to grade them, lots of people say Messi is the best because of chances created and chances taken. Which is goal and assist
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Laurene: 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThierryJay:

It has become more like a consolatory award. Mendy too won Goalkeeper of the year but couldn't make team of the year.
because it's fans voted.
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Emotional thread.

Make I order pop corn, because it's about to go down..
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by sydneyboss(m): 1:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Olarewaju89:
Na wa for FIFA undecided

Just give messi his award and why did they give the award to lewa

Messi is the goat if you like go and huge transformer none of my business undecided.

If you want to quote me, pls tell me what lewa win with Poland last year.

What did messi win with Barcelona to win Ballon D'or?

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by sameks08(m): 2:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Congract Robert BUT Chelsea to the world .e Chelsea leads
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by sameks08(m): 2:13am On Jan 18, 2022
the Donaruma that make FIFA best 11 is struggling with the bench Fifa de craze Mendy we know
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by SEO2002: 3:02am On Jan 18, 2022
Laggatumuch:

that's true sef. Thanks bro. Already modified
Re: The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) by Gbest90(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2022
fergie001:

Very comprehensive and well-deserved awards; votes come from every federation registered with FIFA by club Captains and Coaches.
Comprehensive wetin. undecided

I stopped taking these awards serious after I realized its just the opinion of certain persons. Yes. And their opinions does not count for everybody.

How does B. Mendy win best goalie and not make the best team? Salah made the final 3 man shortlist and wasn't even in the team of the year!

Really comprehensive indeed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Germany : FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup ( 1 - 2) On 11th Oct 2022 / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Hot Photos / Isaac Success Is Now Watford's Most Expensive Signing Ever At £12.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.