Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement (6558 Views)

IR-2 Us Immigrant Visa: My Experience So Far / Schengen Visa | My Experience And Tips / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement by buster(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Right here. For any enquiry send an email to oladejibidmus@gmail.com
Re: UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement by buster(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
For guidance on your pitch deck, business plan and application send me an email oladejibidmus@gmail.com
Re: UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement by Tohan505: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Limited slots available.Come learn all about the start up visa and how you can go about your pitch deck.

Register in the link below

Re: UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement by tal4real(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I want to make an offer to anyone who recently got an Endorsement and is open to having me as a co-founder on the concept. I’m open to negotiate up to £1,000 in paying the endorsing body. This is subject to negotiations & agreements. Please note that the co-founding doesn’t exactly mean getting shares or stakes in your potential brand, it’s first of all and essentially for the purpose of the start-up visa. We can discuss the fine details of shareholding when we connect.

I have several ideas and concepts myself and I’ve been trying on getting endorsements too. So, don’t think I’m trying to lazy it out. I will only support with the aforementioned funds if I as well can resonate with the concept and make value-adding contributions.

If interested, send a dm or reach me on hay4foods@gmail.com. Please do not bother to email me for anything else or if you don’t already have an endorsement. Thanks.
Re: UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement by Tohan505: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2022
There are over 25 countries across Europe giving out startup visas (entrepreneurial visas), with some offering instant citizenship.

We'll be discussing these countries and their requirements in this Wednesday's edition of "eMigr8 Open Day" WEBINAR Come learn which country can favor your business idea.

Register for the webinar here: https:///3HlilBQ

Re: UK Startup And Innovator Visa - My Journey On How I Got An Endoresement by fakmurphy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hi @BUSTER, I'll be glad to get some information from you. I am already in the UK and I'm considering the innovator route. I will need some assistance with the process.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? / Nigeria Excluded In EU Airline Blacklist / How Can Dispatch Riders Avoid Accidents In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.