Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. (534 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by EASYGURU(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hello everyone. So for quite sometime now over there years i notice something about my personal health. Whenever I'm extremely excited to have sex with a girl, i cum in less than 5 strokes. But i noticed if i don not have any intention to be intimate, i last up to 30-40 mins or more. Sometimes the girls quit that they are no longer interested. Is this normal.

Today's sex lasted for about 40 mins even with raw sex, BJ within lubricant, Head and hand job. Doggy , spoon, missionary style, 69 and lot more position i no cum. What could be the issue. She had to quit. Besides I'm not a sex freak
Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by Stacyomolola(f): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
So u practiced all those styles today
Waow
wink wink wink wink
Wait so u guys have had sex this year, very impatient set of people undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
EASYGURU:
Hello everyone. So for quite sometime now over there years i notice something about my personal health. Whenever I'm extremely excited to have sex with a girl, i cum in less than 5 strokes. But i noticed if i don not have any intention to be intimate, i last up to 30-40 mins or more. Sometimes the girls quit that they are no longer interested. Is this normal.

Today's sex lasted for about 40 mins even with raw sex, BJ within lubricant, Head and hand job. Doggy , spoon, missionary style, 69 and lot more position i no cum. What could be the issue. She had to quit. Besides I'm not a sex freak

when you are eager to have sex, you cant control yourself, when you aint eager, sex last longer....is that one difficult to understand?!
here is the important question: when you get that 1st nut out of the way, how long your 2nd nut lasts?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
So what do you want us to do for you now?
Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by Mophor: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Issokay!!!

I bliv @ OP likes to cum faster so h can sleep than wasting time doing unnecessary exercises

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by EASYGURU(m): 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Stacyomolola:
So u practiced all those styles today
Waow
wink wink wink wink
Wait so u guys have had sex this year, very impatient set of people undecided undecided

Lol. Conji na bad thing and na she bring the vibe come because i no go work today at all and she's trying to secure me as her husband.
Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by EASYGURU(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

when you are eager to have sex, you cant control yourself, when you aint eager, sex last longer....is that one difficult to understand?!
here is the important question: when you get that 1st nut out of the way, how long your 2nd nut lasts?!?!?!

Normally, if I'm super Hot, my first nut would last for about 3-4mins, but if I'm not and it came unexpectedly i last more than 30min. Funny thing i have never my Life used any mad product supplement. So whats could it be??
Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by EASYGURU(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mophor:
Issokay!!!

I bliv @ OP likes to cum faster so h can sleep than wasting time doing unnecessary exercises

Gbaayi. You get the gist. Make i CUM make she COME dey go her House. grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by EASYGURU(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
SmellySperm:
So what do you want us to do for you now?

I'm asking if anyone is experiencing the same thing. Same thing happened last week Monday. I no cum and my erection strong die
Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by apostle96: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2022
So you have successfully traded and exchanged your glory, birthright and destiny for a piece of pussy
You're now possessed by legions of demons and share badluck in the life of that girl

Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by EASYGURU(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2022
apostle96:
So you have successfully traded and exchanged your glory, birthright and destiny for a piece of pussy
You're now possessed by legions of demons and share badluck in the life of that girl

Bro i have never dated a prostitute or a girl who's into fettish stuffs. Any girl i date/sex is a girl I'm capable of spending the rest of my life with. Ao please take your spiritual morals far away from me.
Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by Demigod22: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2022
It is normal, over excitement makes one cum early, when you are not worried or nervous about the sex, you last longer.

The only problem I have is that when I cum for the first round, penis no go rise for second round again, it will take hours before that penis get back to life.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies I Need Your Opinion. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2022
EASYGURU:

make i no lie. Early dis year.. I lasted more than 1 hour stroking a girl with condom intact.. I cudnt cum. Na she told me that it was paining her. . I remove d condom, qive her raw sex. Buh dat raw sex didnt last up to 10min. I cum fast afta removin d condom.

u knw attimes anxiety cus all dix quick ejaculation. Na when u balance well u cud last more

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Him To Ask You To Be His Girlfriend / WHAT AN ADVICE! From Kevin Prince Boateng / 3 Things You Do Regularly That Can Damage Your Sperm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.