Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 (5471 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

LoL! There goes the control cult programming. Bwahahahahaha. Yeah cultists like you think everyone needs to be it a high control cult like yours. No sir, we can live better lives with better information rather your lemming like control group. If your cult is a sign your god is as fictional as Sauron.

My guy i know you always feel the heat in my comment that's why you can't ignore even after several trials to prove intelligent failed! cheesy

Let me remind you the simple undeniable definition of "GOD" the "SUPREME BEING"
We are (imperfect) human beings and God promised to prove His presence in the way imperfect humans are well organized and orderly in a PERFECT sense! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

You can only refute what God said in that verse by presenting a global group of people (unbelievers) who have liberated themselves from what is making people like you raise weapons against one another! Revelations 6:3-4

Failure to do that simply makes you a joker who is desperately trying to deny what is obvious to everyone! Matthew 5:14-16 wink
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by diridiri(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's trinitarians that's misconstruing God's word, anyone could have picked up the Bible and see logical reasoning to find certain things on his/her own, then there will be little to interpret which will also harmonize with other parts of the scriptures. But trinitarianism has complicated everything that's why they always say God's word is a mystery as they locked themselves in a box.
For instance there is no logical reasoning to back up the teaching of eternal torment, God clearly stated in the Bible book of Genesis that Adam only had two options it's either he obey God's life saving instructions or die due to disobedience {Genesis 3:17} so at death Adam becomes lifeless unable to further cause harm to himself and others! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10
Apostle Paul emphasized that death is the wages of sin {Romans 6:23} therefore man pay with his life for his sin! Romans 6:7

But due to the wickedness in the hearts of trinitarians they feel death shouldn't end it all there should be another punishment for those that hurt them after death please ask anyone who preach this a simple question and see how confused they will be:

People who have good manners but refused to leave their traditional religion until they die will they go to heaven or HellFire since it's only believers in Jesus that will have everlasting life?
Then a trinitarian will flash back to his grandma or grandpa who was a traditionalists but lived a good life, he will not know how to say such a person will continue to suffer in his imaginary Hellfire! embarassed

I see where you're coming from, and indeed this was close to the opinion I held when I was a Christian. But the New Testament is quite explicit about the existence of Hell. Take the story of the rich man and Lazarus, for instance. This is an explicit confession by Jesus that hell exists, right? Evil as it might appear, that is what Jesus says.

I know that in the OT the concept of hell is never expanded upon. The concept of eternal torture is Hell was something that the Christ supposedly brought to Christianity. I say supposedly because Jesus never wrote any of the gospels (nor did any of his disciples, deceptive gospel names notwithstanding), so all of what is recorded on what Jesus said are not just hearsay but hearsay upon hearsay. The words in the OT translated as "hell" in English are "sheol" and "gehinnom", both very multifaceted words that do not cleanly translate to "hell". The general consensus is that, at the time of most of the OT writings, "sheol" was viewed as where everyone, regardless of moral inclination, went after they died.

Jesus did not start the idea of separation of sinners from the righteous, though. The Book of Enoch, a non-canonical text, goes into some detail about hell. So this goes a bit further than Jesus, but he still (supposedly) chose to support this view fully.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2022
diridiri:

I see where you're coming from, and indeed this was close to the opinion I held when I was a Christian. But the New Testament is quite explicit about the existence of Hell. Take the story of the rich man and Lazarus, for instance. This is an explicit confession by Jesus that hell exists, right? Evil as it might appear, that is what Jesus says.

I know that in the OT the concept of hell is never expanded upon. The concept of eternal torture is Hell was something that the Christ supposedly brought to Christianity. I say supposedly because Jesus never wrote any of the gospels (nor did any of his disciples, deceptive gospel names notwithstanding), so all of what is recorded on what Jesus said are not just hearsay but hearsay upon hearsay. The words in the OT translated as "hell" in English are "sheol" and "gehinnom", both very multifaceted words that do not cleanly translate to "hell". The general consensus is that, at the time of most of the OT writings, "sheol" was viewed as where everyone, regardless of moral inclination, went after they died.

Jesus did not start the idea of separation of sinners from the righteous, though. The Book of Enoch, a non-canonical text, goes into some detail about hell. So this goes a bit further than Jesus, but he still (supposedly) chose to support this view fully.

This is where we need the help of the faithful and discreet slave that Jesus promised to work with him in our own time! Matthew 24:45

Jesus' messages will be difficult for wicked people to grasp. According to Daniel the prophet he said:

“During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book. Daniel 12:1

So it's Archangel Michael that will come in the person of Messiah but since many will be confused about his true identity haughty and unfaithful people will not understand his message {Daniel 12:10} most of which he will deliver in PARABLES! Isaiah 6:10 compare to Matthew 13:13-14

As for what Jesus said about Lazarus and the rich man it's a PARABLE and each of the things mentioned are symbolic terms to be understood through the faithful and discreet slave who will teach us what each of the symbols means.
Rich man, Lazarus, Death, Abraham's bosom, sours in Lazarus's body, dogs licking the sours, drop of water from Lazarus's fingertip, chasm between them, Rich man's brothers and so on all has meaning but if anyone doesn't humble himself to learn from Jesus' representatives he will simply conclude that God is confusionist for sending Jesus to come and cause confusion.
The book of Enoch is not inspired by the same God so don't bring it into what is written in the Bible! smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My guy i know you always feel the heat in my comment that's why you can't ignore even after several trials to prove intelligent failed! cheesy

Let me remind you the simple undeniable definition of "GOD" the "SUPREME BEING"
We are (imperfect) human beings and God promised to prove His presence in the way imperfect humans are well organized and orderly in a PERFECT sense! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

You can only refute what God said in that verse by presenting a global group of people (unbelievers) who have liberated themselves from what is making people like you raise weapons against one another! Revelations 6:3-4

Failure to do that simply makes you a joker who is desperately trying to deny what is obvious to everyone! Matthew 5:14-16 wink

LMAO! You are the joker here because your "perfect" group would never have members leave. Your group is a cult and a very imperfect one at that. They try to disguise their failings but any one not under their control can see them for what they are. Bwahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! You are the joker here because your "perfect" group would never have members leave. Your group is a cult and a very imperfect one at that. They try to disguise their failings but any one not under their control can see them for what they are. Bwahahahaha!

The underlined and your repeated use of the word "CULT" shows how frustrated you are!
Who taught you everyone will love to stay in a perfect setting?
Jesus said the perfect way will be cramped {Matthew 7:13-14} so it's not everyone who found it will be able to travel on it! Luke 13:24

Do you now perceive the presence of God in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses with all what Jesus said some 2,000 years ago as it's fulfilling just as he said it?
Sorry i forgot you love deceiving yourself, aren't you the same person who was arguing that you never said you must see God?
However your later comments exposed what's in your heart before jumping into the thread! cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by LordReed(m): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The underlined and your repeated use of the word "CULT" shows how frustrated you are!
Who taught you everyone will love to stay in a perfect setting?
Jesus said the perfect way will be cramped {Matthew 7:13-14} so it's not everyone who found it will be able to travel on it! Luke 13:24

Do you now perceive the presence of God in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses with all what Jesus said some 2,000 years ago as it's fulfilling just as he said it?
Sorry i forgot you love deceiving yourself, aren't you the same person who was arguing that you never said you must see God?
However your later comments exposed what's in your heart before jumping into the thread! cheesy

LoL! Nah men you are the frustrated one here because your "trust in oxygen" narrative was shot down in flames. Bwahahahahaha.

Here comes the nightmares. Perceive which god? LoL. Your mythological Jehovah? Where did I say I must see him? In your nightmare? Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

LoL! Nah men you are the frustrated one here because your "trust in oxygen" narrative was shot down in flames. Bwahahahahaha.

Here comes the nightmares. Perceive which god? LoL. Your mythological Jehovah? Where did I say I must see him? In your nightmare? Bwahahahahaha!

When an atheist run into a thread where God's matter is been discussed we know what's pursuing you here and there.
Never mind my friend, my own God isn't that of the religionists who threatens people with eternal torment so go and eat your food! wink
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by LordReed(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When an atheist run into a thread where God's matter is been discussed we know what's pursuing you here and there.
Never mind my friend, my own God isn't that of the religionists who threatens people with eternal torment so go and eat your food! wink

I thought you invited the general public to you discuss on "trusting oxygen"? Well, next time label your thread JW only or something so I can steer clear. Meanwhile as long as you are in the public space shouting about how you "trust oxygen", I'll be here to shoot it down. LoLz

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

I thought you invited the general public to you discuss on "trusting oxygen"? Well, next time label your thread JW only or something so I can steer clear. Meanwhile as long as you are in the public space shouting about how you "trust oxygen", I'll be here to shoot it down. LoLz

Ògbéni you know it's undeniable but you just came to make noise as usual. OXYGEN is what all living creatures that moves need to keep living. So according to science we must trust in it before traveling to anywhere that's why astronauts travel to the moon with oxygen.
God's word says earth is where God created for life so if you truly want to refute this God all you and your frustrated cohorts need to do is prove what He said is a lie by going to another planet and stay there. Show us that you don't trust in OXYGEN! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by LordReed(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ògbéni you know it's undeniable but you just came to make noise as usual. OXYGEN is what all living creatures that moves need to keep living. So according to science we must trust in it before traveling to anywhere that's why astronauts travel to the moon with oxygen.
God's word says earth is where God created for life so if you truly want to refute this God all you and your frustrated cohorts need to do is prove what He said is a lie by going to another planet and stay there. Show us that you don't trust in OXYGEN! cheesy

LMAO! Don't worry Ògbéni, Elon Musk is working on getting us to Mars, soon we will have a colony there. Meanwhile your mythical god can only speak through your cult leaders. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! Don't worry Ògbéni, Elon Musk is working on getting us to Mars, soon we will have a colony there. Meanwhile your mythical god can only speak through your cult leaders. Bwahahahahaha!

Now you are talking! So i trust (BELIEVE) in the promises of Jehovah, and you trust (BELIEVE) in the promises made by Elon Musk! Psalms 146:3-4

No wahala! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Now you are talking! So i trust (BELIEVE) in the promises of Jehovah, and you trust (BELIEVE) in the promises made by Elon Musk! Psalms 146:3-4

No wahala! cheesy

There we go, trying to fit everything into your cultish way of thinking. I don't trust Elon Musk, he is out there doing his thing and I am over here watching. No trust required from me neither am I expressing any. Is that so hard for you to grasp?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

There we go, trying to fit everything into your cultish way of thinking. I don't trust Elon Musk, he is out there doing his thing and I am over here watching. No trust required from me neither am I expressing any. Is that so hard for you to grasp?

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

I spoke CONFIDENTLY of God's promises that was brought to me while i'm here in Nigeria, you also spoke CONFIDENTLY of Elon Musk's promises brought to you here in Nigeria yet you're trying to say there's a difference! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by diridiri(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is where we need the help of the faithful and discreet slave that Jesus promised to work with him in our own time! Matthew 24:45

Jesus' messages will be difficult for wicked people to grasp. According to Daniel the prophet he said:

“During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book. Daniel 12:1

So it's Archangel Michael that will come in the person of Messiah but since many will be confused about his true identity haughty and unfaithful people will not understand his message {Daniel 12:10} most of which he will deliver in PARABLES! Isaiah 6:10 compare to Matthew 13:13-14

As for what Jesus said about Lazarus and the rich man it's a PARABLE and each of the things mentioned are symbolic terms to be understood through the faithful and discreet slave who will teach us what each of the symbols means.
Rich man, Lazarus, Death, Abraham's bosom, sours in Lazarus's body, dogs licking the sours, drop of water from Lazarus's fingertip, chasm between them, Rich man's brothers and so on all has meaning but if anyone doesn't humble himself to learn from Jesus' representatives he will simply conclude that God is confusionist for sending Jesus to come and cause confusion.
The book of Enoch is not inspired by the same God so don't bring it into what is written in the Bible! smiley

The book of Enoch was not inspired by the same God? How do you know?
The books in the Bible you use were probably selected and sorted out by scribes more than centuries after the death of all the significant figures of the NT. I'm not questioning the rationale behind the selections, but how would you know if they simply forgot to add the book of Enoch?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
diridiri:

The book of Enoch was not inspired by the same God? How do you know?
The books in the Bible you use were probably selected and sorted out by scribes more than centuries after the death of all the significant figures of the NT. I'm not questioning the rationale behind the selections, but how would you know if they simply forgot to add the book of Enoch?

God is the Supreme Being who wants all His worshipers to have the same line of thought regarding beliefs so He will surely see to it that uninspired books are removed one way or another. Moreover God never said anything about punishment after the death of any human since the capital punishment for sin is death.
So any book found contradicting this opinion must be from the spirit who told Eve:

You certainly will not die" Genesis 3:4

What God told them if they should rebel against His orders is:

But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” Genesis 2:17

Only Jesus said strange things contrary to this and the Bible has forewarned that when the Messiah (Christ) comes he will teach many things in PARABLES. So it's unbelievers (those who don't trust in God's word) that will be confused regarding Jesus' utterances! Daniel 12:10 smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by LordReed(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

I spoke CONFIDENTLY of God's promises that was brought to me while i'm here in Nigeria, you also spoke CONFIDENTLY of Elon Musk's promises brought to you here in Nigeria yet you're trying to say there's a difference! cheesy

LoL! Of course there is a difference, for 1 I ain't in a cult.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordReed:

LoL! Of course there is a difference, for 1 I ain't in a cult.
No wahala, i've heard you! cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by oteneaaron(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God is the Supreme Being who wants all His worshipers to have the same line of thought regarding beliefs so He will surely see to it that uninspired books are removed one way or another. Moreover God never said anything about punishment after the death of any human since the capital punishment for sin is death.
So any book found contradicting this opinion must be from the spirit who told Eve:

You certainly will not die" Genesis 3:4

What God told them if they should rebel against His orders is:

But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.” Genesis 2:17

Only Jesus said strange things contrary to this and the Bible has forewarned that when the Messiah (Christ) comes he will teach many things in PARABLES. So it's unbelievers (those who don't trust in God's word) that will be confused regarding Jesus' utterances! Daniel 12:10 smiley

If everybody in the world had same line of thought, wouldn't that make everyone a zombie?

Life thrives in variety.

It is only a cult that forces its members to think in only one single way, and when a member decides to question a teaching or the integrity of the teacher, they get blackmailed and booted out.

So you call the book of Enoch an "uninspired book", as JW you should know or must have heard of the council of Nicea.

How do you think the little 66 books in the Bible you hold in your hand today were compiled?

There are soo many books that have been written that are way older than the Bible by thousands of years.

Even the Bible itself makes reference to many other books, for example - the book of Jasher, the book of the wars of Jehovah, etc.

The 66 books in the Bible are only "canonical" because that is what the Catholic Church approved of...

I really don't know what you are scared of, try to do yourself a favor and research how the Bible in your hand came about.

Or you think it fell from heaven?

Do your research!

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

If everybody in the world had same line of thought, wouldn't that make everyone a zombie?
Life thrives in variety.
It is only a cult that forces its members to think in only one single way, and when a member decides to question a teaching or the integrity of the teacher, they get blackmailed and booted out.
So you call the book of Enoch an "uninspired book", as JW you should know or must have heard of the council of Nicea.
How do you think the little 66 books in the Bible you hold in your hand today were compiled?
There are soo many books that have been written that are way older than the Bible by thousands of years.
Even the Bible itself makes reference to many other books, for example - the book of Jasher, the book of the wars of Jehovah, etc.
The 66 books in the Bible are only "canonical" because that is what the Catholic Church approved of...
I really don't know what you are scared of, try to do yourself a favor and research how the Bible in your hand came about.
Or you think it fell from heaven?
Do your research!

The result of your research is creation of your God nah so i have heard you my friend, i'm OK with my own God who demands the same line of thought from worshipers and we are enjoying the benefits.
Hope you're also enjoying the benefits of the God you created too? smiley

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by LordReed(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala, i've heard you! cheesy

Ok.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by oteneaaron(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The result of your research is creation of your God nah so i have heard you my friend, i'm OK with my own God who demands the same line of thought from worshipers and we are enjoying the benefits.
Hope you're also enjoying the benefits of the God you created too? smiley

Hahahahaha

I am enjoying benefits that are way beyond your wildest imaginations.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

Hahahahaha
I am enjoying benefits that are way beyond your wildest imaginations.

Good!
So keep enjoying the benefits! cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by oteneaaron(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So keep enjoying the benefits! cheesy

Hahahahahaha

But it still doesn't change that fact that your are mentally imprisoned in a high controlled cult - captive of a concept.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

Hahahahahaha
But it still doesn't change that fact that your are mentally imprisoned in a high controlled cult - captive of a concept.

Noted Sir, thanks! cheesy
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by oteneaaron(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Noted Sir, thanks! cheesy

You are very welcome!

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
smiley
oteneaaron:

You are very welcome!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:38am On Mar 06, 2022
Today the economic situation in the world is declining and life has been so difficult mostly for the less privileged so when we read what David said @ Psalms 34:10 this question comes to mind

In what sense can it be said that we “lack nothing good”?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Back to our Kingdom Halls imperson meetings! smiley
https://l.kphx.net/s?d=4945763241366994809&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=

Happy to see my brothers and sisters again after the long break even though we are on mask it's a joyous occasion!

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Where will faithful people of old enjoy everlasting life, heaven or earth?

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30am On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where will faithful people of old enjoy everlasting life, heaven or earth?

Answer
Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. Psalms 37:7-11

The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. Psalms 37:29
Holy Bible
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Moral decadence in the society.
Who should be held responsible? smiley
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Workch: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There you go my friend! smiley
OXYGEN is gas whatever makes you perceive it as liquid simply means you can also perceive God by observing IMPERFECT humans as they are organized in a PERFECT way, thank you! wink
Illiterate cheesy
Oxygen is a gas because it's boiling and melting points aee way below room temperature.
If you reduce the temperature enough, oxygen gas will become liquid like LordReed posted in the image. If you reduce the temperature further, oxygen will become solid. It's like the most basic thing in science to know.

Go school, you refused cheesy
How can I even trust what you say when you lack proper knowledge of basic things like this cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Catholics Cover The Crucifixes And Statues With Purple Durin Passiontide / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! / Prophet T.b Joshua Puts Journalist & Critics To Shame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.