Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 (5418 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Ken4Christ: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I believe you're not blind to the topic of these thread:
Study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses

So if you're not ready to learn from us go and preach what you think you know to those who are ready to listen to you.

You can see i already have Bible students:

Sincere and honest hearted individuals know the difference between credulous religionists and real Bible scholars.
Please go and find your type this is not a place to type your nonsense and ingredients! smiley

What happens when the blind leads the blind? They will both fall into a ditch or be crushed by a moving vehicle. Just continue with your deception. Your real master, Satan is waiting to punish you in hell for job well done. And he will laugh you to scorn. You will remember all these post when it happens. You close up your conscience just to uphold teachings you know are definitely lies. I feel sorry for all that have been held captive by your demonic teachings.

Agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2023
OK, thank you for your information contribution.
Now go and preach what you think you know! smiley

Ken4Christ:

What happens when the blind leads the blind? They will both fall into a ditch or be crushed by a moving vehicle. Just continue with your deception. Your real master, Satan is waiting to punish you in hell for job well done. And he will laugh you to scorn. You will remember all these post when it happens. You close up your conscience just to uphold teachings you know are definitely lies. I feel sorry for all that have been held captive by your demonic teachings.

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Ken4Christ: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
OK, thank you for your information contribution.
Now go and preach what you think you know! smiley

It's not what I think. The scripture is very clear on the subject of salvation and eternal destiny of men. I am trying to help you make a u-turn from the pathway of destruction you are following. Please, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Do not harden your heart. This is the opportunity you have. And the good thing is that you will receive an instant transform that cannot be denied.

Why not try it and give God the glory later.

So, say this prayer if you want to be truly born again;

Dear Lord Jesus, I believe you died for me and I believe that God raised you up from the dead to justify me. I hereby confess you as my Lord and Saviour from this day hence. Thank you heavenly father for saving me. I am your son from this day hence in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Congratulations if you or any other person said this prayer.

The next thing you need is the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

Follow my recent post on how to receive the baptism with the Holy Spirit. He will make your life supernatural.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Jesus loves you and so do I.

Scriptures related with our salvation

John 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.

Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Titus 3:4-5
4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, BUT ACCORDING TO HIS MERCY HE SAVED US, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

1st Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Noted.
Now go out there and preach to those in your neighbourhood! smiley

Ken4Christ:

It's not what I think. The scripture is very clear on the subject of salvation and eternal destiny of men. I am trying to help you make a u-turn from the pathway of destruction you are following. Please, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Do not harden your heart. This is the opportunity you have. And the good thing is that you will receive an instant transform that cannot be denied.

Dear Lord Jesus, I believe you died for me and I believe that God raised you up from the dead to justify me. I hereby confess you as my Lord and Saviour from this day hence. Thank you heavenly father for saving me. I am your son from this day hence in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

The next thing you need is the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

Follow my recent post on how to receive the baptism with the Holy Spirit. He will make your life supernatural.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

8 For BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, BUT ACCORDING TO HIS MERCY HE SAVED US, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Janosky: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Hellfire is your pathway of perpetual torture not in the holy scriptures.
Pathway of Destruction is 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Janosky: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Did Satan punish Adam in hellfire?
Indeed your own deity is Satan, typical sadist. grin
Son of Perdition deceiving himself.
grin grin
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Janosky:

Did Satan punish Adam in hellfire?
Indeed your own deity is Satan, typical sadist. grin
Son of Perdition deceiving himself.
grin grin

Please brother let him be so we can concentrate on serious students! undecided

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Revelation 6:11
I understand that their receiving of a white robe symbolize their resurrection to be immortal spirit.
My question is are all those slaughtered in the name of God or in the altar of God going to be resurrected as immortal spirit creature just as Paul said ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Janosky: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
SeniorMan715:
Revelation 6:11
I understand that their receiving of a white robe symbolize their resurrection to be immortal spirit.
My question is are all those slaughtered in the name of God or in the altar of God going to be resurrected as immortal spirit creature just as Paul said ?

No.
The Multitude (Great Crowd) will be resurrected to eternal life in the new earth.

Standing before the throne ,( Revelation 7:9 & Psalm 86:8 & Ephesians 3:14 , just as standing before the Son of man is NOT meaning it's in heaven) but will enjoy the Blessings of the new earth, Psalm 37:29.[size=8pt][/size]

Revelation 7:14 & Revelation 21:3-5.
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Janosky:

No.
The Multitude (Great Crowd) will be resurrected to eternal life in the new earth.

Standing before the throne ,( Revelation 7:9 & Psalm 86:8 & Ephesians 3:14 , just as standing before the Son of man is NOT meaning it's in heaven) but will enjoy the Blessings of the new earth, Psalm 37:29.[size=8pt][/size]

Revelation 7:14 & Revelation 21:3-5.
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Jesus said that we need to be born again in order to enter the Kingdom of God, how ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
SeniorMan715:
Jesus said that we need to be born again in order to enter the Kingdom of God, how ?
Jesus came to redeem mankind as a whole but his primary assignment is to establish a nation of priests through whom God will establish pure worship so that people from all other nations can gain salvation through them! Zechariah 8:23
That's why he kept emphasizing on the Jews as his primary assignment! Matthew 10:6; 15:24

So a Jew who believes in the promises of God to Abraham must be BORN AGAIN in the sense that they will enter into a new covenant with God which differs from the former covenant their ancestors had with the true God! Jeremiah 31:33

Jesus is the mediator through whom God will establish this New covenant with the Israelites (only) then God will select 144,000 from the twelve tribes of Israel 12,000 each. Revelations 7:5-8
All these people will have a seal on their foreheads where God's name and Jesus' name is written! Revelations 14:1

So Jesus was telling Nicodemus a Jew who taught that being a member of the Jewish high court qualifies him to rule with the Christ that if he must be part of Christ's co-rulers he must be BORN AGAIN meaning Nicodemus must forget about Judaism and cross over to Christianity then wait patiently if God will anoint him as part of those to rule with the Christ. Initially any King or Priest in Israel must be anointed but this time around their anointing will not come from man rather God will anoint them with His Holy Spirit and it doesn't depend on their wish God chooses whoever He wants! Matthew 20:20-23
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
So someone that don't have the privilege to be a co ruler with Christ can't be refer as born again ?
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus came to redeem mankind as a whole but his primary assignment is to establish a nation of priests through whom God will establish pure worship so that people from all other nations can gain salvation through them! Zechariah 8:23
That's why he kept emphasizing on the Jews as his primary assignment! Matthew 10:6; 15:24

So a Jew who believes in the promises of God to Abraham must be BORN AGAIN in the sense that they will enter into a new covenant with God which differs from the former covenant their ancestors had with the true God! Jeremiah 31:33

Jesus is the mediator through whom God will establish this New covenant with the Israelites (only) then God will select 144,000 from the twelve tribes of Israel 12,000 each. Revelations 7:5-8
All these people will have a seal on their foreheads where God's name and Jesus' name is written! Revelations 14:1

So Jesus was telling Nicodemus a Jew who taught that being a member of the Jewish high court qualifies him to rule with the Christ that if he must be part of Christ's co-rulers he must be BORN AGAIN meaning Nicodemus must forget about Judaism and cross over to Christianity then wait patiently if God will anoint him as part of those to rule with the Christ. Initially any King or Priest in Israel must be anointed but this time around their anointing will not come from man rather God will anoint them with His Holy Spirit and it doesn't depend on their wish God chooses whoever He wants! Matthew 20:20-23

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
SeniorMan715:

So someone that don't have the privilege to be a co ruler with Christ can't be refer as born again ?

YES! That's why Jesus told Nicodemus that unless he is born of water (baptized in water) and spirit (anointed by God's Holy Spirit) he cannot enter the kingdom of God! John 3:3-5

The privilege to be born of the spirit was God's promise only to the descendants of Jacob but because they despised it {John 1:11-12} God made it open for individuals from other nations to become part of Christ's co-rulers {Matthew 22:2-14} so the first set of humans to become BORN AGAIN were Jews in fulfilment of God's promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob then people from other nations also became born again.

It's not by wishful thinking but God's choice of individuals! Matthew 20:20-23

For your information i'm not one of them! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2023
A man who divorces his wife without Scriptural grounds (sexual Immorality) is he free to marry another person ?

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Cornelius was anointed by the holy spirit before he was baptized. Does that mean someone can be anointed without been baptized?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2023
SeniorMan715:

A man who divorces his wife without Scriptural grounds (sexual Immorality) is he free to marry another person ?

NO! Matthew 19:9

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
SeniorMan715:
Cornelius was anointed by the holy spirit before he was baptized.
Does that mean someone can be anointed without been baptized?
NO! Cornelius's receiving the GIFT was a timely message to the Apostles that gentiles will be the ones to complete the number 144,000.
So after the message was clear to them they welcomed gentiles as members of the house of faith even though they're uncircumcised but the arrangement stands that the first step towards becoming a Christian is baptism by water immersion. Matthew 28:19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Janosky: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

NO! Matthew 19:9
The law of Ceasar may grant him permission to remarry after divorce but as Jehovah's servants, our God's standard is superior. Acts 5:29 & Hebrews 13:4

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Need To Avoid Deliverance Ministries / 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? / Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.