Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 (5375 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
When will Satan be release from abyss ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Will people who took their own life be resurrected?
Before Christianity anyone who does based on the fact that they're fed up with the evil in this world will be resurrected because they're sad due to the unrighteousness all around them so God will bring them back for their faith to be tested, they will live within Christ's 1000 years reign and face the final test before they can gain everlasting life! Revelations 20:1-6, 11-15

SeniorMan715:
How can someone sin against the Active Force of God (Holy Spirit). And can he be forgiven?
It's not easy to sin against God's active force!
Before one can do this he/she must render his or her conscience dead to whatever is good at that point in time there's no going back! Luke 23:39-43

SeniorMan715:
The righteous ones that are dead will they also be resurrected with the unrighteous ones in Christ 1000 reign or in Paradise. ?
YES! 144,000 among them will join Jesus in heaven because they have learned how to rule with Christ but righteous people like Abel to John the baptist will be resurrected along with millions of Christians for interchange of experiences as they managed to cope, we will learn so much from their experience and they will also learn from our own as we also managed to cope during the end time.
But as for the unrighteous (people who only lived by conscience without knowing God's righteous standards) both ancient servants of God and Christians will have to educate them through what is written in God's word {Revelations 20:12} it will turn out for their salvation if they comply but many of them will return to their graves if they refuse to accept.
That's what Malachi foresaw as the only way to get one's name written in God's memory book is paying attention to what JWs are doing both now and during Christ's thousand years reign! Malachi 3:16 compare to Revelations 20:15

SeniorMan715:
When will Satan be release from abyss ?

After the thousand years of Christ! Revelations 20:7

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
How long will he be allow to misled people ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psalm 139:15-16
God knows us even when we weren't born.
Does that mean he will resurrect those that was aborted or maybe miscarriage. ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
SeniorMan715:
How long will he be allow to misled people ?
There are some things God kept to Himself alone that even Jesus don't know {Matthew 24:36} so it's only God that knows how long He will permit Satan but Jesus told us that it will be a short time! Revelations 20:3

SeniorMan715:
Psalm 139:15-16
God knows us even when we weren't born.
Does that mean he will resurrect those that was aborted or maybe miscarriage. ?

NO! God only knows those who are in line with His salvation plan so all the first born son of Abraham's lineage are recorded in God's book because it's through that lineage that Jesus Christ will be born {Matthew 1:1-16 ; Luke 3:23-38} but the rest are like walking corpse in God's sight {Luke 9:60} because they're sinners {Romans 5:12} and not in God's plan, one can only become part of God's plan when he/she avail himself or herself for the salvation plan! John 1:11-12

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Please can you explain Leviticus 17:14 for me
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
How is Jesus a God in human flesh ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Why did God planted the Forbidden Fruit in the garden of Eden ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:56am On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Please can you explain Leviticus 17:14 for me
The Creator is the greatest scientist He knows the formation of blood and how destructive it is when it's consumed by another creature so He warned the Israelites not to eat blood with the flesh of any animal they choose to cook. Before Noah's time nobody has ever eaten flesh everyone eats vegetables and fruits but after Noah came out of the Ark God told him to start eating the flesh of animals without the blood {Genesis 9:3-4} though no one knows why God made this statement but it's obvious the deluge with the curse which resulted from God's anger has washed away so many plants that sustained life of people back then making them live above 500 years so the flesh of animals comes in to replace what was lost: though this is not written but it might be the reason why God told Noah to start consuming the flesh of animals but what matters most is he must not eat anything with it's blood! Act 15:28-29

SeniorMan715:
How is Jesus a God in human flesh?
Jesus was a mighty spirit son of God in heaven before God transformed his life into an embryo in the womb of a virgin Jewish girl, he was the first creature God made {Colossians 1:15-16} and he worked alongside his father during creation {Proverbs 8:22-30 compare to John:1-1} so when he found himself as a man on planet earth he couldn't remember most of the things he has done in his past life back in heaven not until his baptism by God's chosen prophet who prepared the way for Christ, at that moment Jesus' memories of his past life all returned to him and he began doing things he did doing creation, that's why he could cure all manners of diseases, expel demons and even control the forces of nature because he is the architect God employed to create all these things!
So Jesus was God not because he is the creator but because his father wants him to be a God in human flesh just as God made Moses to be a God in human flesh {Exodus 7:1} without the support of God Jesus can't do a single thing {John 8:28-29} in fact God told the Israelites that He will raise another prophet like Moses and they must listen to him {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} this is the same Jesus of Nazareth the God in human form! Act 3:22

SeniorMan715:

Why did God planted the Forbidden Fruit in the garden of Eden?

The forbidden fruit is not literal but symbolic it simply means Adam and Eve could do anything they like but they must not try to set standards for other humans to be born because that will lead to disaster!
Setting standards for right and wrong (good and evil) is what has led mankind to this point today that man keeps dominating his fellow man to injury! Ecclesiastes 8:9

That's why God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil: set personal standards for their fellow humans!
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Is clapping and singing praise to God okay and right ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Is speaking in tongue from God because the apostles and disciples spoke in tongue ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Why does Jw reject Tracts and Brochures from other group but want them to accept theirs ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Why did Jw translated the Bible from it original manuscript ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2022
How is praying before preaching a sin explain ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2022
Please always explain with scriptures backing
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Please don't be offended with my plenty questions i know you may have been in my situation maybe when you were searching for the truth, a lot must have in your mind plenty of questions seeking for answers.
I have seen many denominations i strongly believe am in the right path but i really need to be convinced.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Is clapping and singing praise to God okay and right?
Jehovah appreciate music and most especially from His beloved children but the clapping aspect is what i can't say. Please help me figure out if there's anywhere God's people clapped for him in the past.

SeniorMan715:
Is speaking in tongue from God because the apostles and disciples spoke in tongue ?

Speaking in tongues happened for a purpose and the purpose has been met so it's no longer needed today.

SeniorMan715:
Why does Jw reject Tracts and Brochures from other group but want them to accept theirs ?

Tracts aren't our intention but to discuss with you but most people do say they're in a hurry or busy so we drop the tract so if you're ready to discuss there's no need for tracts.

SeniorMan715:
Why did Jw translated the Bible from it original manuscript ?

Because so many things has been removed from many translations e.g the name of the Author of the Bible. John 17:6, 26

SeniorMan715:
Please always explain with scriptures backing

It's OK
SeniorMan715:
Please don't be offended with my plenty questions i know you may have been in my situation maybe when you were searching for the truth, a lot must have in your mind plenty of questions seeking for answers.
I have seen many denominations i strongly believe am in the right path but i really need to be convinced.

I was much more inquisitive than you are!

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Janosky: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:

How is praying before preaching a sin explain ?Please always explain with scriptures backing.

It is a matter of Bible principles @Matthew 10:11-14 & Matthew 5:1-2.

Jesus Christ did not prove to anyone that he is a "Prayer Warrior".
Neither do JWs.
Will those who demand JWs pray before preaching ,ask Jesus to do the same if he came to their door? Did Jesus Christ pray before he preached?
Matthew 10:11-14 & Matthew 5:1-2 is our guide.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Janosky: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
What benefits would JWs derive from Christendom tracts advertising gods of men, advertising miracles and unverified claims of results?
For example,JWs tract captioned, "Who rules the world" ,is of more spiritual value and bible message than anything Christendom will offer.

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
The Israelites capped, dance and sing to God after he delivered them from the Army of Egypt
MaxInDHouse:

Jehovah appreciate music and most especially from His beloved children but the clapping aspect is what i can't say. Please help me figure out if there's anywhere God's people clapped for him in the past.

Speaking in tongues happened for a purpose and the purpose has been met so it's no longer needed today.

Tracts aren't our intention but to discuss with you but most people do say they're in a hurry or busy so we drop the tract so if you're ready to discuss there's no need for tracts.

Because so many things has been removed from many translations e.g the name of the Author of the Bible. John 17:6, 26

It's OK

I was much more inquisitive than you are!

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
The Israelites capped, dance and sing to God after he delivered them from the Army of Egypt

We learn everyday, please do you have a Bible verse that specifically mentioned "CLAPPING"?

1 Like

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Revelations 20:5
please explain, The rest of the dead didn't come to life until the 1000 years ended ?
Will there be first and second resurrection ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Not really, but Ps 47:1 said we should clap and joyfully praise God
MaxInDHouse:

We learn everyday, please do you have a Bible verse that specifically mentioned "CLAPPING"?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Are the Governing Body the only anointed ones and how will a person know if they are anointed ? And Can a woman be anointed ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
But accepting it is not a sin and against Jws ?
Janosky:

What benefits would JWs derive from Christendom tracts advertising gods of men, advertising miracles and unverified claims of results?
For example,JWs tract captioned, "Who rules the world" ,is of more spiritual value and bible message than anything Christendom will offer.
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Because so many things has been removed from many translations e.g the name of the Author of the Bible. John 17:6,
okay but how can i be sure that the translation was the original manuscript of the Bible? And not to favour their belief ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by Janosky: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
But accepting it is not a sin and against Jws ?

It's a personal decision to accept or not. At times it opens opportunities to give a witness at a more convenient time.

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Not really, but Ps 47:1 said we should clap and joyfully praise God
Well that shows you can do that if you wish but it's not a compulsion for everyone as long as they're praising God the way first century Christians did!

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Revelations 20:5
please explain, The rest of the dead didn't come to life until the 1000 years ended ?
Will there be first and second resurrection ?

I already told you that only those who became BORN AGAIN Christians with Christ are alive from God's standpoint because they will be taken to heaven where Satan can't be again to deceive anyone but as for the rest they're still within the reach of Satan. So just as Adam God's first human Son was perfect all those on planet earth will become perfect after Christ's thousand years reign. Then the blood of Jesus can't save anyone again at that time whatever you choose to do when Satan is released will determine where you will be whether ushered into everlasting life or return to dust! Revelations 20:13
So from God's standpoint all those within the reach of Satan after his release from the abyss are not yet alive! Revelations 20:5-6

SeniorMan715:
Are the Governing Body the only anointed ones and how will a person know if they are anointed ? And Can a woman be anointed ?
There are 144,000 anointed brothers of Christ the Governing Body are only serving like the first century apostles overseeing God's people.
Females are also part of the anointed.

SeniorMan715:
Because so many things has been removed from many translations e.g the name of the Author of the Bible. John 17:6,
okay but how can i be sure that the translation was the original manuscript of the Bible? And not to favour their belief ?

That's why Jesus said: "by their FRUITS" thousands have gone to make their own translation of the Bible but then a sincere and honest hearted individual only need to watch out for the outcome of such translation, has it been useful in fulfilling what God promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by SeniorMan715(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
So the anointed ones instantly move to heaven immediately they die ?
Re: Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
So the anointed ones instantly move to heaven immediately they die?
From Pentecost till 1914 they were sleeping in their graves but immediately Jesus returned in 1914 he has called all those sleeping in death to heaven while the remaining ones are transformed immediately after death from 1914 to join their brothers in heaven! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Carry Over To Cross Over / Top Ten Indications That You’re Over-obsessed With Religion / Australia Earthquake & Tsunami Prophecy! - Hear The Warning And Repent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.