Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing (456 Views)

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing by jonandez: 5:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Without much talk... I need help from people who have experienced such or people who knows someone that has gone through this...
The issue here is that am not interested in sex.. I have tried my hardest but it's not changing ....
I don't even enjoy it and I wonder wat the fuss is all about in sex..
Pls I need to know if it's normal or it's a condition or something

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing by adeoyekay(m): 6:09am On Jan 18, 2022
jonandez:
Without much talk... I need help from people who have experienced such or people who knows someone that has gone through this...
The issue here is that am not interested in sex.. I have tried my hardest but it's not changing ....
I don't even enjoy it and I wonder wat the fuss is all about in sex..
Pls I need to know if it's normal or it's a condition or something
do you masturbate or not be sincere.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing by Godada(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2022

This seems more psychological. Did you have any unpleasant incident associated with sex?
Re: URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing by jonandez: 6:43am On Jan 18, 2022
adeoyekay:
do you masturbate or not be sincere.
Surprisingly I don't... When I hear people talk masturbating so I thought about giving it a try... But I did not find pleasure and can't understand why people do it

2 Likes

Re: URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing by jonandez: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Godada:

This seems more psychological. Did you have any unpleasant incident associated with sex?
Yes.. when I first had sex... A lot of unpleasant things happened relating to the sex I had that I choose to keep private here

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing by betcliq: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Op dey whine urself .
Re: URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing by Godada(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2022
jonandez:

Yes.. when I first had sex... A lot of unpleasant things happened relating to the sex I had that I choose to keep private here

Then you need to resolve those unpleasant things first.

Dissociating those unpleasant things that happened from sex is the key.

Sex is enjoyable.

Maybe you had it with someone and something unpleasant went with it and you feel all tensed.

Just handle your business.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2022
You must be a chronic masturbator! undecided

If you like deny that you don't masturbate, na u sabi

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Is not liking sex a bad thing by jonandez: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2022
GoodHardDick:
You must be a chronic masturbator! undecided

If you like deny that you don't masturbate, na u sabi
Nothing to deny there Bros

(1) (Reply)

What Rihanna Did to ME with Her Belle / Let Us Discuss The Popular Mantra Of: “WHAT A MAN CAN DO....” / Drop The One You Remember Let's Have Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.