Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You (42848 Views)

DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Jaqenhghar: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
l0uie:

If stupidity was a person, that'd be you. Fly away now, shit face!

Im glad I was able to hold a mirror up to your idiocy. That brought you down to earth pretty quick didnt it.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by LINTUNE(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

What happened to your brain?
it got too advanced for a dumb ass like u to understand it.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by jidxin(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
why are Nairalanders like this, their argement is baseless, there is no reasonable parameters to substantiate their claim that dangote isnt the richest blackman, forbes did their research yet you with a very myopic view is saying forbes is wrong HOW i mean HOW na

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by DonTattaglia: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Who is Dangote? I am by far richer than Dangote. Argue with your keyboard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by skywalker240(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Those comments make me laugh
Rihanna richer than Dangote? lolz

These people think Dangote is their mate.

Dangote has the feeding bottle of the Nigerian government to thank undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Ihavethingstodo: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
it got too advanced for a dumb ass like u to understand it.

You are just brainless, even Mike adenuga is richer than otedola!

Mtcheww and get lost!!! grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by SmartyPants(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:

Its always the confidence these people have when spouting off nonsense that amazes me.

Look at that first one ranting up there saying Dangote shows off - how does Dangote show off in anyway, and more so, compared to Kanye West??! I mean, Kanye West is literally the one boasting about being the richest black man.

All, just notice-me comments based on zero financial education, and zero knoweledge of the true status of the individuals mentioned.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by LINTUNE(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

You are just brainless, even Mike adenuga is richer than otedola!

Mtcheww and get lost!!! grin grin
I was talking about otedola being richer than both Kanye and rihana , u can see u that u have comprehension issue.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Funkymode(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Kanye isn't the richest black man in the US sir.

Robert Smith is.

I'm not saying he is, of course there are lots there in the US, I'm talking about Cuppy saying her godfather is the richest black man, in person of dangote, no one is disputing that dangote is the richest black, but kenye never said he is the richest black but richest black in US, it's just a self acclaimed
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Michelle70(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
skywalker240:

Dangote has the feeding bottle of the Nigerian government to thank undecided
when u get to a level with ur own strength, people, countries and fans will come and raise u further, every billionaire, every soldier, every body builder, ever president once had a backup and external help, even Kanye west had his, people associate with those that are successful and raise them higher.
If u think say I deh lie, ask Davido

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by l0uie(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Im glad I was able to hold a mirror up to your idiocy. That brought you down to earth pretty quick didnt it.

Your daftness and shallow mindedness took my shock level up to the bream, you mean? Pig.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by l0uie(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
when u get to a level with ur own strength, people, countries and fans will come and raise u further, every billionaire, every soldier, every body builder, ever president once had a backup and external help, even Kanye west had his, people associate with those that are successful and raise them higher.

Bross, shut up. Kanye West had no one. Dude was was his own come up. Stop with the nonsense. Go read about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Invitationn: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:

Swears.
Imagine that one saying Dangote show off his money and Ye doesn't like WTF! grin
Then the other trying to draw a distinction between a blackman and an African grin
It's a fact, Dangote is miles richer than Ye and Riri combined no cap!
Ye's net is $1.8b, Riri $1.7b
Dangote $13.2b ;Wikipedia

Ye was probably on some cheap drugs when making the remarks because, dem Adenuga, Otedola are way richer than him.
Mayhaps, he wanted to say he's the richest black man in America which is arguable too.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Titaniumental: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
And where did she put Elon Musk?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
End of discussion (Note: The dates.)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Ihavethingstodo: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
I was talking about otedola being richer than both Kanye and rihana , u can see u that u have comprehension issue.

This brainless brain, where in my comment did you see me mention &compare Rihanna to dangote/ otedola, na u bring Rihanna inside o!

Just go! undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by ShaqFu: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truly we are dead in this country. Cuppy is stating facts and one round head wey never see food chop dey give him yeye opinion wey be say na hunger dey fuel am. Chai.

Wonders shall never end!.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Michelle70(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
l0uie:

Bross, shut up. Kanye West had no one. Dude was was his own come up. Stop with the nonsense. Go read about him.
first I am not a bross, I am a lady.
Secondly, what I said is not something I wish u to agree with, its individual preference and I just said mine and will respect ur opinion.

Thirdly, u don't need to insult me, I would still have gotten ur message without the insults

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Jaqenhghar: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
l0uie:

Your daftness and shallow mindedness took my shock level up to the bream, you mean? Pig.
LOL. You sound really butt hurt my friend. Sorry truth hurts but you will thank me for keeping it real with you. Maybe in your anger you will double you hustle and make something of your miserable self. Have a nice day son
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Jaqenhghar: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
Truly we are dead in this country. Cuppa is stating facts and one round head wey never see food chop dey give him yeye opinion wey be say na hunger dey fuel am. Chai.

Wonders shall never end!.
LmAO
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Jaqenhghar: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Peolle when never chop bellefull dey argue nonsense that they cant relate with. I pray baba increases this fuel price . Una must get sense by force
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by LINTUNE(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

This brainless brain, where in my comment did you see me mention &compare Rihanna to dangote/ otedola, na u bring Rihanna inside o!

Just go! undecided

so whats your purpose of countering me..or u de suffer bipolar disorder? Or u be psycho..go back and check ur first reply to my comment...be like say u de sick after all,so I no go blame u.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Playermayweda(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Rihanna is richer than Dangote sef

Just open your mouth anyhow, dey talk waahh! angry angry
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by einsteine(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Did someone just say Rihanna is richer than Dangote?

It's like illicit drugs is now free so more and more people are getting high and spitting trash
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Benitoh: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dangote is never and will never be the richest black man in Africa. He was fraudulently propagated by the ethnically biased FG of Nigeria that killed ibeto cement, just to help dangote to the top.

Dangote doesn't follow the laid down procedures that are mandated for others to obey. He does not obey border closure and even treated with kid gloves.

How am i even sure if he pay taxes.... That the FG use taxes to kill other competitive companies is another topic for another day entirely on it own.

As long as am concerned this country remains a joke of a country that does not want to promote equity, equality, fairness and transparency based on ethnic variance.

It's been programmed for total dominance by the fulanis and their willing and obedient slaves.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by l0uie(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

LOL. You sound really butt hurt my friend. Sorry truth hurts but you will thank me for keeping it real with you. Maybe in your anger you will double you hustle and make something of your miserable self. Have a nice day son

Lmao. You're one hell of a delusional young man. Do you know my worth? Like, how then did you now come to the conclusion that I am broke? Given that your poverty stricken soul that is destined to suffer for the rest of your miserable life does not mean that every other person suffers the same fate. Now, get lost. Going back and forth with your kind would leave a dent on me.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Breexy:
Mtcheeew very yeye thread
It's obviously DANGOTE

Kanye West isn't even on the list of top 10 richest black people. I have said it several times Mr West need to have his head examined...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by skywalker240(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
when u get to a level with ur own strength, people, countries and fans will come and raise u further, every billionaire, every soldier, every body builder, ever president once had a backup and external help, even Kanye west had his people associate with those that are successful and raise them higher.
Not the American Government pampered backing grin

Dangote has the whole NIGERIA in his palms

If the American government had pampered YE even up to just a quarter of what the nepotistic Nigerian government has done for dangote, you won't even see dangote in that number one spot

What am trying to say is that, a Man sponsored by a selected people and a Man sponsored by a government of a sovereign nation are not same

If we go by merit, then YE is worthy of it

But the world would rather choose statistics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by einsteine(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kanye West is not even the richest black man in the US. Robert Smith is the richest black man in the US and Dangote is the richest black man in the world.

Ye sometimes refuses to take his drugs and so lives in a world of his own.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Pipefitter: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
True true, una don see Dangote finish. Just so you know, Dangote is rich enough to buy any village he wishes in Nigeria and relocate the indigenes. He has done it severally. Dangote is nobody's mate.....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Solofresh2: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Invitationn:

Swears.
Imagine that one saying Dangote show off his money and Ye doesn't like WTF! grin
Then the other trying to draw a distinction between a blackman and an African grin
It's a fact, Dangote is miles richer than Ye and Riri combined no cap!
Ye's net is $1.8b, Riri $1.7b
Dangote $13.2b ;Wikipedia

Ye was probably on some cheap drugs when making the remarks because, dem Adenuga, Otedola are way richer than him.
Mayhaps, he wanted to say he's the richest black man in America which is arguable too.

You lie
Kanye West net worth is $6.6b
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by l0uie(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
first I am not a bross, I am a lady.
Secondly, what I said is not something I wish u to agree with, its individual preference and I just said mine and will respect ur opinion.

Thirdly, u don't need to insult me, I would still have gotten ur message without the insults

I never hurled abuses at you, ma. What you said just didn't sit well with me and that in some way downplayed Kanye's greatness . You misconrueing my afore post or whatever demands an apology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Dewy Oputa To SJ Her Lesbian Partner: "You Mean So Much To Me" / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.