Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You (42845 Views)

DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Playermayweda(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Benitoh:
Dangote is never and will never be the richest black man in Africa. He was fraudulently propagated by the ethnically biased FG of Nigeria that killed ibeto cement, just to help dangote to the top.

Dangote doesn't follow the laid down procedures that are mandated for others to obey. He does not obey border closure and even treated with kid gloves.

How am i even sure if he pay taxes.... That the FG use taxes to kill other competitive companies is another topic for another day entirely on it own.

As long as am concerned this country remains a joke of a country that does not want to promote equity, equality, fairness and transparency based on ethnic variance.

It's been programmed for total dominance by the fulanis and their willing and obedient slaves.

Oya, go tell that one to forbes and Google and Wikipedia, make dem comot the 14bn wey dey him networth

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Michelle70(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
skywalker240:

Not the American Government pampered backing grin

Dangote has the whole NIGERIA in his palms

If the American government had pampered YE even up to just a quarter of what the nepotistic Nigerian government has done for dangote, you won't even see dangote in that number one spot

What am trying to say is that, a Man sponsored by a selected people and a Man sponsored by a government of a sovereign nation are not same

If we go by merit, then YE is worthy of it

But the world would rather choose statistics
the USA economy is the world's biggest economy and far bigger than Nigerian economy, the average person in USA is more than 30times richer than the average person in Nigeria.
If we go by favouritism, Kanye is far much more favoured, let him come and be the richest in Africa.
Davido the most popular musician in Nigeria is having orgasm because he bought a N150m dollar house in banana island while most celeb in USA has private jets, living in USA is already cheating

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by ofiko123(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na so so story o story everywhere..
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by ruggedtimi(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Princewill1:
Babangida (IBB) is by far the richest man in Nigeria.

And arguably the richest black man alive today.

Only few know this.
talking about corrupt politicians across Africa ...Babangida won't come out top 5....men dey for Africa wey owe their country wealth as personal wealth.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Emir01: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
SmartyPants:

Its always the confidence these people have when spouting off nonsense that amazes me.

Look at that first one ranting up there saying Dangote shows off - how does Dangote show off in anyway, and more so, compared to Kanye West??! I mean, Kanye West is literally the one boasting about being the richest black man.

All, just notice-me comments based on zero financial education, and zero knoweledge of the true status of the individuals mentioned.

You have time. The larger percentage of Nigerians are ignorance and not informed. Even the educated ones makes worst ignorance comments than the illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Jaqenhghar: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
l0uie:

Lmao. You're one hell of a delusional young man. Do you know my worth? Like, how then did you now come to the conclusion that I am broke? Given that your poverty stricken soul that is destined to suffer for the rest of your miserable life does not mean that every other person suffers the same fate. Now, get lost. Going back and forth with your kind would leave a dent on me.
Nigger, you aint worth shít. As long as you are not on Forbes and you are not feeding anyone on this forum, you aint worth shít. No one called you broke. I just said you aint shît.
Of course going back and forth will leave a dent on that over inflated ego. Thats what Im here for. To put you in your place

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Mustiboy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
l0uie:

Lmao. You're one hell of a delusional young man. Do you know my worth? Like, how then did you now come to the conclusion that I am broke? Given that your poverty stricken soul that is destined to suffer for the rest of your miserable life does not mean that every other person suffers the same fate. Now, get lost. Going back and forth with your kind would leave a dent on me.

All of una just dey throw insults today.

Nairaland ehn grin
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Rayjnr: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Cuppy resket yourself and dey your dey o.kanye mouth sharp o grin

Him mouth sharp no be where naija people dey o, him wey dey beg for love like small pikin, wetin him want tell us

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Lifestone(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Funkymode:
Wey dey do this small girl, where did Kanye said he's the richest black man in the world, he said he's the richest black man in the US
Attention seeker!
Read Kanye tweet again
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Jaqenhghar: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mustiboy:

Nairaland ehn grin

I wish this is how they can show anger towards the people who pht them in this mess
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by TheABOMINATION: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brendaniel:
All these positions are subject to change...

I love this comment.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by l0uie(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Nigger, you aint worth shít. As long as you are not on Forbes and you are not feeding anyone on this forum, you aint worth shít. No one called you broke. I just said you aint shît.
Of course going back and forth will leave a dent on that over inflated ego. Thats what Im here for. To put you in your place

In other words, you ain't worth shit either? Swears, you mumu die! Nigga, I don't have to be on Forbes to worth anything, you dig? And guess what, you're forever worthless and would remain worthless because you'd never smell Forbes.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by l0uie(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mustiboy:

Nairaland ehn grin

Na the mumu boy no get sense.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Jaqenhghar: 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
l0uie:

In other words, you ain't worth shit either? Swears, you mumu die! Nigga, I don't have to be on Forbes to worth anything, you dig? And guess what, you're forever worthless and would remain worthless because you'd never smell Forbes.
Exaclty. Now its sinking into that blockhead of yours. No one is worth shìt. Once you understand that you will be a little humble and move differently. Now I have done enough back and forth with your dumbass. Have a nice day son
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by offiahvictor(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Those comments make me laugh
Rihanna richer than Dangote? lolz

These people think Dangote is their mate.

They see him with Nigerian eye. Dangote is not just richer than KW but the entire US musicians put together. Argue with research.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Mustiboy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

I wish this is how they can show anger towards the people who pht them in this mess

Swears bro
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by alizma: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
We4all:
DJ Cuppy should pack somewhere. Dangote is worth billions with billions of debts. If he were mandated to clear all his debts at the moment, he won’t be among the richest in the category of one thousand people.

And besides, he amassed his wealth, thanks to all the benefits he has been enjoying from the Nigerian Government. Imagine selling Dangote dollars below the official rate. That is preposterous!

Take all these privileges away from him and he will be left with nothing.
And you think those who rate him the richest do t know how to separate assets from liability right?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Danjikanbauchi: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oloshoism galavanting around. Thank God men are avoiding her.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Tennessee85: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
So many dumb idiots in this country. The first dimwitted slowpoke that commented not only claimed Kanye is richer than Dangote, he also claimed Kim Kardashian is richer than Dangote, lol. No wonder many of these dumb fools believe that there are audio billionaires from Onitsha and Nnewi richer than Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. A nation of low IQ buffoons.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Disconnect Dangote from the Smelling politicians and Northern Elites in this country and watch how his empire will crumble to dust .
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Okhuadams(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
You Are Not The Richest Black Man, My Godfather Dangote Is - DJ Cuppy Tells Kanye West

Nigerian entertainer DJ Cuppy has corrected American music star, Kanye West for saying that he is the richest black man, IGBERETV reports.

Kanye West claimed he was stopped from entering his estranged wife, Kim Kardashian's house to spend time with his children, in spite of being the richest black man.

Kanye made the claim during an appearance on Hollywood Unlocked which is hosted by Jason Lee. He said;

Kanye said the security told him he couldn't go inside.

He added;

Reacting to this, DJ Cuppy noted that though she is a fan of Kanye, he should know that he isn't the richest black man. The entertainer stated that her godfather, Aliko Dangote occupies that position.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1482754511236120577
who una two help

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by elyte(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
We4all:
DJ Cuppy should pack somewhere. Dangote is worth billions with billions of debts. If he were mandated to clear all his debts at the moment, he won’t be among the richest in the category of one thousand people.

And besides, he amassed his wealth, thanks to all the benefits he has been enjoying from the Nigerian Government. Imagine selling Dangote dollars below the official rate. That is preposterous!

Take all these privileges away from him and he will be left with nothing.

That's poor man's mentality. The richest know how to use debt to create and multiply wealth. It's not called debt. It's called leverage. Every rich entrepreneur use this wealth creating tool.

Besides, the so called debt in on the Dangote business and not Dangote himself. His net worth is over $13 billion . Net means excluding debt.

As for the second part, wealth and relationship bring uncommon privileges. The richest everywhere on the planet always get. Even in Nigeria, it's not exclusive to Dangote.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Benitoh: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Playermayweda:

Oya, go tell that one to forbes and Google and Wikipedia, make dem comot the 14bn wey dey him networth

You don't need to tell...... Do you see them take Africans serious They're just playing along, as long as it doesn't affect their business.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Elidrisy20: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I see Portable marrying Dj Cuppy (PortCuppy 2023)
I see them having triplets
I see Portable becoming Minister of Wereys
I see Portable run for Governor of Lagos

This I have seen.
all you see is yama yama
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Elidrisy20: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
The different is, dangote is the richest black man, while Kanye is the richest brown man
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by neuf(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Christane:
everybody wanna associate themself with greatness ..for instance Dangote is a poor man will she call him her godfather??.... no ...so just be rich and powerful in life ..Nd u will be the godfather and even father's to people u know not ...cus everyone wanna associate with you.

Dangote is actually her godfather for real... There's one time he met a video wishing her happy birthday using the phrase "Hi, Cuppy, it's your uncle Aliko.... "
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by neuf(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
winterfell007:
this overgrown baby and her insecurities issues. Did Dangote tell you to debate that on his behalf? Why carry the matter on your head? Who made you his goddaughter? Just because your dad is always seen around him like some sort of errand boy at Dangote's beck and call, that doesn't mean you are his goddaughter. Beside your dad is no longer a dollar($) billionaire, They are a lot of other wealthy Nigerians richer than him by far and their kids are on a low key. She should go and rest biko!. Always hyping a dysfunctional lifestyle.

and if you had any clue before ranting you'd know Dangote is actually her godfather
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by derek2(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
For people here to support Kanye west on this argument shouldn’t be surprising.

Nigerians are very gullible people. That’s why we are easily fooled by what influential people tells us. We don’t investigate before making judgement, we only read headlines.

When Forbes and google are there to make confirmations , someone is telling you he is the richest black man, because he is “Kanye west” and you believe him.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Primusinterpares(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Black musician would have been relatable but then we have likes of J-Zee, etc.
Kanye kindly reduce your volume
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by OmegaAutos: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tinubu is richer than all these mofos and he doesnt even shout
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Geeman2006: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Some comments here are disgusting and just goes to show people are full of sh*t.
Saying Kanye West is self made and Dangote had government support.
Arrant nonsense. Which moneybag in Nigeria today has made it without govt support.
People just love to hate.. Bad belle is a terrible thing.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by CanadaOrBust: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
derek2:
For people here to support Kanye west on this argument shouldn’t be surprising.

Nigerians are very gullible people. That’s why we are easily fooled by what influential people tells us. We don’t investigate before making judgement, we only read headlines.

When Forbes and google are there to make confirmations , someone is telling you he is the richest black man, because he is “Kanye west” and you believe him.

But this life eh! I remember clearly this same Kanye was in so much debt and begging for money not long ago!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) / Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.