Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You (42847 Views)

DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Christane:
everybody wanna associate themself with greatness ..for instance Dangote is a poor man will she call him her godfather??.... no ...so just be rich and powerful in life ..Nd u will be the godfather and even father's to people u know not ...cus everyone wanna associate with you.
Just to remind you, she isn't poor either, her father is also a billionaire
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
All I see here are Ibos beefing Cuppy and Dangote. I don't know why my ibo brothers are always full of hate

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by tarantino1: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tennessee85:
So many dumb idiots in this country. The first dimwitted slowpoke that commented not only claimed Kanye is richer than Dangote, he also claimed Kim Kardashian is richer than Dangote, lol. No wonder many of these dumb fools believe that there are audio billionaires from Onitsha and Nnewi richer than Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. A nation of low IQ buffoons.

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by tctrills: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
SocialJustice:
Kanye misbehaviour too much, them go soon knock e head for public.
You think it's Nigeria where everyone is an idiot
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by zinizta: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
You Are Not The Richest Black Man, My Godfather Dangote Is - DJ Cuppy Tells Kanye West

Nigerian entertainer DJ Cuppy has corrected American music star, Kanye West for saying that he is the richest black man, IGBERETV reports.

Kanye West claimed he was stopped from entering his estranged wife, Kim Kardashian's house to spend time with his children, in spite of being the richest black man.

Kanye made the claim during an appearance on Hollywood Unlocked which is hosted by Jason Lee. He said;

Kanye said the security told him he couldn't go inside.

He added;

Reacting to this, DJ Cuppy noted that though she is a fan of Kanye, he should know that he isn't the richest black man. The entertainer stated that her godfather, Aliko Dangote occupies that position.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1482754511236120577

Chinedum of East is an eediot
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by faceland: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
May be in America.

Even Mohammed Abacha and Yousuf Buhari are richer than Kanye. Talk less of Dangote.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Christane: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
neuf:

Dangote is actually her godfather for real... There's one time he met a video wishing her happy birthday using the phrase "Hi, Cuppy, it's your uncle Aliko.... "
thanks for d info
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Elliotwaveforec: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Some Americans are not even aware of what's going across the globe; they think the world ends in America.

The richest black on earth is undisputably Akiko Dangote. Kanye could be the richest black man in America, a local champion claiming what he's not.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by tonyashburton: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ki l'omode mo?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Sneaktee: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hanimal
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by franksam2009: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
This family should please give dangote breathing space ah ah
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Blakjewelry(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
tecnolad:
Kanye and everyone supporting that he's the richest are all high on mpkuru mmiri. Dangote is the richest black man, but y'all a**licking mof0s will ignore facts and be biased.

omo you no know say Nigerians like to dey run their mouth anyhow. I am sure if Kanye can make top 10 sef
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by vikgreen01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Maybe he wanted to say rich black man among the black musicians.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by nedekid: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Those comments make me laugh
Rihanna richer than Dangote? lolz

These people think Dangote is their mate.

My sista, so many mumu people de internet. undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by nedekid: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Some Americans are not even aware of what's going across the globe; they think the world ends in America.

The richest black on earth is undisputably Akiko Dangote. Kanye could be the richest black man in America, a local champion claiming what he's not.
He is no where the richest black man in the states sef.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by nihinlade(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Honestly, I have realized that going to school or even studying in Harvard or Oxford University does not automatically result in intelligence or brilliance. So you mean this girl does not understand the difference between richest black man and richest man in Africa.

Dangote is the richest man in Africa not the richest black man.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Ugandatales: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Kanye is always ranting when he is not making music.

Weird music genius!!!

Every creative genius is weird...if there was internet/social media back then, you would be surprised at the behavior of some geniuses we praise.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Ugandatales: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:

I swear. They are children sha...so, I am not surprised.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:

Leave them, it's the fault of weeds
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by meobizy(f): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
The richest black person is my gate man. Take am like that.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Invitationn: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Solofresh2:

You lie
Kanye West net worth is $6.6b
Source, proof?? lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:

People mumu die!
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by okoroemeka(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Walkee:
black Americans always brag that they are richest Black people on earth. Even if you combine three of the richest black Americans together Dangote is still richer. Even Adenuga and that BUA guy no be their mate
the way the black American musician even said that he is the richest black man is full of hubris, ignorance and arrogance,do they think the world revolves around america alone
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Khaysee: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dangote is the richest black man alive 17b dollars in assets
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by endallinfection: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hmm ! Jokes of Billionaires
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Kmf0: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Who cares
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by planetx: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
ruggedtimi:
talking about corrupt politicians across Africa ...Babangida won't come out top 5....men dey for Africa wey owe their country wealth as personal wealth.
Lol talking about the Equitorial Guinea guy who is IBB
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Mirawonder007(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Frank04180:
Mugu
Kanye is richer than Nigeria
Se ur brain sabi wetin u dey type sha cause I no know
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by SeaTrade(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Dangote is self made, there is a barrier to break using ur strength and every other thing will come easy for u, that's why Davifo could get N200m from his fans, he has broken that line. Dangote got to a particular level all by himself before govt start helping him
You are smart.
All these people keep sounding like the FG just picked one lazy street boy who hasn't achieved anything in life and turned him to a billionaire.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by UnabashedIPOB: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Reacting to this, DJ Cuppy noted that though she is a fan of Kanye, he should know that he isn't the richest black man. The entertainer stated that her godfather, Aliko Dangote occupies that position.

Nobody really gives a damn. Besides, we are NOT talking about wealth accrued based on Government Monopolistic Policies, Quota System, or supported by INTEREST FREE Money from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We are talking about people who made their money the old fashioned way, they worked for and earned it!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by leomarz007: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wack DJ shut up already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured). / Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.